• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?

Bromazepam is alright, but far from my favorite - ranks somewhere around the middle. At 6mg (equivalent to 10mg diazepam) it has mostly anxiolytic effects; as with all benzos, the other intrinsic effects come with higher doses. It's more anxiolytic and less sedating than diazepam, but otherwise quite similar, in my experience. Not as potently anxiolytic as lorazepam or alprazolam.

I'm not entirely sure if (flu)bromazepam is in any way analogous to (flu)nitrazepam, but I have heard from a couple of people that nitrazepam is stronger than flunitrazepam...

I've tried alprazolam, bromazepam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, diazepam, etizolam, flurazepam, lorazepam, lormetazepam, midazolam, nitrazepam, oxazepam, phenazepam, pyrazolam, temazepam and triazolam. I'd say bromazepam falls into the bottom half of those.

The important thinsg is no think that, if flubromazepame has no effects beside from the bendiazepine effect, ant then it would ne very safe to exrpiment with love dosages. And to deterimne if it has other effect; one shuould look at the metabolites.

Another thing; flurbromazepam is are very diffent compunds, bromazepam includes a nitrogen in the benzene-ring of he phenyl group, flubromazepam does not gave this, This does not mean anything; I would guess that is just at BENZO, and benxos er vritually impossiple to harmless, even in very large doses, when taken ALONE. Mixed with other stubstances like opioids, they potentiaty each other and a the very dangerous.

So don take this drug alone the first times.

^
Stupid question why is it called fluorobromazepam if it's basically fluorobroma- minus 1N-zepam?

Also I must say this stuff intrigues me bromazepam is literally all around in european french speaking nations , often in the brand form , lexomill bars for instance which come in a very nifty pez-style dispenser. Thats about all that is wonderfull abpout bromazepam , I find the high lacking compared to diazepam but still better than alprazolam which is as soulless as a Benzo can get IMO. So wondering how this compound compares.

bromazepam has a very mild effect. i think that is why it is so popular in the drug culture in EU because you can take it and it won't dull an opiate high like xanax or anything, perhaps not as dangerous either. and we all know benzos and opiates is a very dangerous and/or lethal combination. i had my hands one quite a few of those and i hardly noticed anything as i had a slew of benzos on hand. by far the weakest i have had.

this is interesting though, hows the memory problems associated with it?

i am quite interested in this substance, have wanted to try bromazepam for a while. Its a shame that the only website I can find selling the substance doesn't scream trustworthiness to me

i am quite interested in this substance, have wanted to try bromazepam for a while. Its a shame that the only website I can find selling the substance doesn't scream trustworthiness to me

^
What you are doing here or at the very least inviting others to do is discussing sources which isn't allowed by Bluelight policy.

Just had a load more of this turn up including two free 10mg pellets, thank you my german friend ;)

The pellets are very solid blue things with white speckles. Think pink etizolam but blue.

I will let you know how we get on %)

Bromazepam is also popular in Germany(reduced risk for falling down in the elderely)
I think also this is a nice benzo easy to get,specially if you got an olsdschool doc(the young ones go all Z).
But flurobromazepam is a different beast.Upcoming for at least 2 hours.The chilling/euphoric component is much more in
the foreground,you could sleep very good on it,but you mihgt push this point further back to enjoy.
A worthy edition to the benzos.
You will still feel it the next day.

bromazepam has a very mild effect. i think that is why it is so popular in the drug culture in EU because you can take it and it won't dull an opiate high like xanax or anything, perhaps not as dangerous either. and we all know benzos and opiates is a very dangerous and/or lethal combination. i had my hands one quite a few of those and i hardly noticed anything as i had a slew of benzos on hand. by far the weakest i have had.

this is interesting though, hows the memory problems associated with it?

bromazepam is a lovely benzo. it's not so potent you'll be knocked out, you get a relatively nice relaxed and mellow buzz type sensation from it, its anti anxiety properties are lovely and you don't black out (!!!) thats what i really like about the stuff, i've never blacked out from taking a lot of it and it mixes so nicely and beautifully with opiates.

This seems like it might be the answer to my RC benzo prayers.

Pyrazolam is a useless crock of shite.
Etizolam is decent, but short-acting and seemingly quite addictive. Also one of two benzos that has given me sleep paralysis.
Phenazepam was nice, even great, but it had too strong an amnesic effect even at moderate doses.

Bromazepam in itself is not very amnesic, so by all accounts this sounds good - and 30+ hours half-life? You could technically taper with that thing, albeit aggressively.

Ok, so this compound is starting to appear at more and more RC vendors. Any more experiences/thoughts other then the things already posted?

Sorry about bumping my own post, but any more reports on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new on here in the U.S. been outta the scene a while. The old sites I' used have gone..Etiz, etc sounds great any onfo helpfull. I don't want to cross any lines here, thxs @ Hello:)

I'm not entirely sure if (flu)bromazepam is in any way analogous to (flu)nitrazepam, but I have heard from a couple of people that nitrazepam is stronger than flunitrazepam...

i like both benzos, but from a purely recreational standpoint flunitrazepam is much more enjoyable than nitrazepam.
oh and i find bromazepam to be an okay benzo, but really nothing to write home about. it's actually pretty common here.

Has anyone tried any other ROA other than oral? 1 and half hours seems like quite a while to come-up, specially when using it for comedown purposes and your desperate to take the edge off. Also, could anyone point me in the right direction of whats a decent start off dose? Normally i would start small and work my way up, but because of the long come-up, that seems like a bit of a pain! I've got 10 5mg pills, so was thinking perhaps 1 and half of those?

I did not try another ROA but generally I found this compound very underwhelming, even at a 12mg dose.
It is very subtle and reminded me of a better Phenazepam.

I don't know if I will try this again but I doubt it. As long as Etizolam is still available the only point speaking for Flubromazepam is the longer duration.

Ah shit thats a shame. Did you have much of a benzo tolerance when you tried the 12mg? Got 50mg anyway, so im sure that will be more than enough to help me through the couple of days of post-stimulant use.

Try taking two or perhaps three mate, it is not knock out stuff at these amount but will be noticeable. 1 and half will certainly be underwhelming. I think 15mg for a first dose is no big deal if i'm being honest. It can be quite subtle, and occasionally underwhelming as DickTate says so give it a good go first time round and take 12.5 or 15 to get going. Anything less and you will be unimpressed.