• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Can't seem to find this flubro in any of my normal vendors. It's of interest to me though. Maybe its just too new to have caught on yet. I just hope these rc benzos stay legal.

So does anyone know the structure of what is being sold as "flubromazepam"?

From what I can see some sites are offering 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one, which is just phenazepam with the 2'-chloro replaced by 2'-fluoro, and no doubt will be very similar to phenazepam though perhaps even more amnestic.

However other sites are offering 7-fluoro-5-(2-bromophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one which is a quite different structure, neither a 7-fluoro or a 2'-bromo substitution are found in any marketed benzodiazepines I can think of. It looks like both structures are being sold under the same name, and they will likely have quite different effects! The second compound will be a bit milder I would guess, but hard to say really.

Okay so I did some research regarding the availability and pricing WITHOUT listing exact figures($) here.

Powder is the cheapest way to get it. When originally released they sold 10mg capsules. Even buying a decent amount, if you made your own capsules you will end up paying an average of 3 times as much as Etizolam.

However I personally found Flubro much more enjoyable. 40mg was my sweet spot. So depending on YOU (I have a rather high tolerance to most benzos) I truly think this is a good deal. I'd rather eat 4 caps (40mg) than one full strip of eti which happens to be around the same cost og Flubro.

Hopefully more people stock this compound and help make it more available and cheaper.

And for the record I think Diclaz sucks and is simply another attempt for UK vendors to make up lost money from MXE and more recently the APB's.

P.S. Don't even think of PM'ing me for sources. I did my best to talk pricing without breaking the rules (fingers crossed). You just need to save enough to make it worth while.

Oh and there's ANOTHER benzo they got up their sleeves they are holding back. No idea yet on what it could be. One thing is for sure, it's the only game next to stims the UK still has to offer

The only vendor I've been put on to for so far is selling it as .... 5-(2-Fluorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,3- dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

Also Pyrazolam is being sold under 3 different structures

1. ---- 8-bromo-1-methyl-6-(pyridin-2-yl)-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine (Almost identical to Alprazolam)

2.---- 1-methyl[1,2,4]triazolo-6-(2-pyridinyl)-8-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepine

3. --- 8-bromo-1-methyl-6-(pyridine-2-yl)-4H-benzo[f]f1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine

It appears I have been taking number 2 of Pyraz daily for a while now, but it still feels like long acting mild Xanax to me , getting some real Xanax tomorrow anyway so happy days :)

Conclusion: They call these things research chemicals for a reason

^Are those not, in fact, three different ways of naming the same chemical?

These are Rc things are last resort / backup stash material,
I got some real Xanax again today (not seen around here) and that's what u call a benzo !

Yep,,and backup stash is what im most likely gonna gonna need

However I personally found Flubro much more enjoyable. 40mg was my sweet spot. So depending on YOU (I have a rather high tolerance to most benzos)

That's a pretty huge dose, you weren't kidding when you said you had a "rather high" tolerance. I have some benzo tolerance, too. I only take them now due to dependency and anxiety issues, so I only every take enough to get a functional effect.

Having said that, I found 14mg of flubromazepam freebase powder to actually be enjoyable. This is extremely unusual for me, as I generally don't enjoy benzos. I appreciate their therapeutic effect enormously, but I've never found them to be 'fun' or recreational. 'Flubro' is the closest thing I've come across to being an enjoyable benzo. I found it had pronounced effects, like a decent dose of a 'strong' benzo (think clonazepam, alrpazolam), without making me feel stupid or fuzzed out. I also didn't notice much motor coordination impairment.

It's not a cheap option, but for people who are into benzos for recreation, or just like trying everything, I would say it's worth a go at least once.

Subjective effects seemed quite long to me. As was the onset. I didn't notice much until at least a good 60 minutes after taking, and by two hours in I was impressed. The peak seemed quite consistent as well. What started at two hours in seemed to stay steady for around eight hours before gradually winding down.

Wow. This benzo is dope. I have quite a benzo tolerance and a heavy addiction in my past so I'm not easily impressed by benzos. Especially not when taken alone. But flubromazepam is absolutely lovely. My last experience was with 12,5 mg and I felt like it had the potent anxiolytic effect like alprazolam combined with the more sedating and relaxing properties of diazepam. The onset is quite slow, 1-1.5 hours, and the effects are noticeable clearly for 7-8 hours. Even more if you take a high dose. I also feel its muscle relaxant properties are pronounced compared to other benzos, leaving me with a feeling of inner warmth and relaxation. I've never done opiates but I'd assume this is a benzo that could compare to opiates, if any.

It's just very expensive still so I'll have to use it sparsely.

Edit: Any info about (active) metabolites? Any speculations?

Last edited:
What are the therapeutical doses?
Does it have good anxiolytic properties? What's the half-life?
How fast is the onset?
What's the black out factor on this substance?

^Dude, Three of those questions have been answered at least twice in this thread.

And I don't know how you would rate a 'black out factor'. Is there a scale for that? Could you give an example?

I agree with everything in Cyanoid's post.

felt like it had the potent anxiolytic effect like alprazolam combined with the more sedating and relaxing properties of diazepam. The onset is quite slow, 1-1.5 hours, and the effects are noticeable clearly for 7-8 hours.

I mentioned before somewhere earlier on in this thread that it's the only benzo I've tried that was enjoyable for me, rather than simply being therapeutic. It's quite an interesting one in that the relaxant properties, anxiolytic effects, and hypnotic effects are feel really "up front", meaning they're quite noticeable even with my tolerance, but it doesn't feel heavy or stupifying like clonazepam or alprazolam does to me.

I could never afford to buy it on a regular basis, but I would if I could. It's nice stuff.

Yeah i read this thread and a few other threads about some RC benzos, so i got them all mixed up, that's why i asked.
And the black out thing, i mean, is it hard to black out? 'Cause i don't really want another black-out benzo.

If you take too much you will black out. That is not up to the Benzodiazepine but up to you. Same with Phenazepam to which you refer I guess.
Just titrate your dose up and don't mix with other CNS-depressants especially alcohol.
The problem with Flubromazepam is that nobody knows the half-life.

I found it very underwhelming and I don't have a tolerance.

€: I saw you posted the same request in all "RC-Benzo"-Threads...why not read them?^^

Actually haven't tried any RCs whatsoever. But i've done a few benzos and 2 z-drugs; zopiclone, zolpidem, alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, nitrazepam and triazolam.
I'm looking into diclazepam and flubromazepam for anxiety, something i can still function on, and i'm looking into flutoprazepam for recreational.
The questions i asked here, i've c&p'd them on the threads about the RCs i mentioned.

Yeah, I saw that. Like I said you could just read those threads. That would answer most of your questions ;)

I did, but i have amnesia, so i figured it'd be easier to do it like that. Guess i'll just do it again and write the answers down.

If you take too much you will black out. That is not up to the Benzodiazepine but up to you.

Great summary, Dicktate. That's really it in a nutshell.

I've been using phenzepam lately because I suddenly got cut off from all suppliers when I had developed a 12mg plus etizolam habit per day over the course of around 8 months.

I had been keeping the phenaz for an absolute emergency, and I hope that I'd never have to take it.

However, I've read up on it. Dos and Dont's. How to make a safe liquid solution. Everything.

And it is my fear and respect of that substance that has kept me on track for the past month. I dose two days and then skip the third. This seems to work well. I keep the dose low enough that I am always aware of the etiz WDs in the background. That's how I know I'm using phenaz the right way: a tool, not a toy.

Now that I'm on it, I plan to taper off very very slowly using the liquid solution, and hopefully within a couple of months I'll be free of it .... and ready to start PAWS and dealing with my opiate addiction - hooray!