• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

I dunno, I need 4 or 5 of the max strength tranxenes to feel something, and my scripts are only 60 10mg valiums a month and 15 xanax 0,5mg prn a month.

Flubromazepam = Rohypnol type modification of Bromazepam
I thoughts that what the aim here was, makes me want to try this one even though I did before. Always wanted to grab some Flunit, never had the right funds in place to score some though. Always sounded like the cream of the crop with benzo's.

After an extensive search for flubromazepam experiences on here- this is what i get! Goddamn motherfucking united states!! Its hard, but possible, to even get etizolam here. The more exotic ones? like flubromazepam? hell no. I don't know- maybe operation web trypt & web trypt II scared 'em off. Yet these drugs are sold (at a gouged price) at fucking EVERY head shop!?!? WHAT. THE. FUCK!

I don't get it? The EU specifically tracks trending "research chemicals" that are "of abuse"... yet, they're more available there? Whereas the DEA in the US largely ignores them until they start getting too blatantly sold on the streets. ::sigh:: I suppose that's what I get for living in a fucking country settled by those prick puritan prudes.

blahhh..i'm just venting. Don't mind me! :!

They used to only start caring about rc's in the us when they killed somebody, exhibit A : 2c-t-7, exhibit B : bzp/tfmpp exhibit c: I think 2c-t-21 killed ONE person and it was all it took.

Hi,

Im still confused about the dose I acquired some of this chemical in pure form and have the possibility to create a stock solution and measure it out with a 100uL Pipette so pretty accurate dosing is possible for me ( I normally put like 10mg etizolam in 1mL 2-propanol and put 100uL in a gel cap let the alcohol vaporize and use them when ever I need them :D )

So I dont need much 1-2 mg etizolam are already a good dose for me or 1mg Lorazepam or .5mg-1mg Alprazolam so what would be a starting dose for this one? I heard around 4mg = 1mg etizolam?

Hi,

Im still confused about the dose I acquired some of this chemical in pure form and have the possibility to create a stock solution and measure it out with a 100uL Pipette so pretty accurate dosing is possible for me ( I normally put like 10mg etizolam in 1mL 2-propanol and put 100uL in a gel cap let the alcohol vaporize and use them when ever I need them :D )

So I dont need much 1-2 mg etizolam are already a good dose for me or 1mg Lorazepam or .5mg-1mg Alprazolam so what would be a starting dose for this one? I heard around 4mg = 1mg etizolam?

The folks behind it were selling capsules in the amounts of 10mg. I ended up getting 40 of them and if I recall I took around 40mg. Went through them in 3 days.

Oh I dont got it from "those folks" its a smaller site with very high quality products and invite only but yea I will start round 4mg then and report dunno how much you can trust those 10mg pills

Those "folks" were the first to bring it the scene. YES many others have this compound. The ppl I speak of offered in powder too. Since I didn't want to mess with measuring I copped the caps and loved them.

Happy it's back on other sites. Now that I have tried it I'll only order the powder.

I received a sample containing 20mg of Flubromazepam that tested at >98% purity, will report back tomorrow after experiencing the full effects of a 20mg dose.

It should be noted that I am prescribed 3mg of Alprazolam and 10mg of Diazepam daily, which I use sporadically, and usually a recreational Xanax dose is ~3-5mg, but will not partake in either of my script meds while on the flu.

also weigh about 170lbs

*currently floating on a cloud of etizolam, bourbon, and Killer Queen shatter erll

Last edited:
yeah it was nice, but for all purposes considered i screwed the experiment up by mixing with other substances, sorry.

Never heard of it either although i've had almost all benzos (except rohypnol) and my favorite benozos were never the hard hitting midazolam/alprazolam kind rather I would take more of the milder ones (or an equivalent dose). I've had bromazepam and I like it a lot more than most other ones like lorazepam or diazepam. My favorite is probably temazepam or nitrazepam (etizolam isn't bad either).

Is this an RC or is it scheduled?

Here in the states its "technically" a "research chemical", along w/ etizolam & phenazepam (both of which actually have been used as successful Rx meds in eastern europe, russia, & the former USSR... for a relatively long time; they're just new to the western markets). I suspect its somewhat similar in Canada. I will say that really the only commonly Rx'd benzodiazepines here are alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam, & less often- temazepam. Although midazolam IS used in anesthesia- as our other GABA-a positive modulators.. sometimes triazolam; but almost always used in conjunction w/ strong opioids like fentanyl IV or hydromorphone IV. But that's about it here, bromazepam is very rare here. I know the UK & europe in general uses a wider selection of benzodiazepines, depending on their GABA-a sub-unit agonism.. to realize specific effects: some are more anxiolytic, others are more sedative.. thus, they're Rx'd for said medical purposes. Can't say for Canada... but here it's generally alprazolam or clonazepam for long term therapy/use.

I'm interested in this chem flubromazepam, though. Just depends on on IF my ONE vendor gets it (all the UK vendors wont ship to the US, for the most part.)

How does this one fair against the other,, in my opinion,, shite rc benzos

I am going to order Flubromazepam powder, I make capsules up, can someone please give me a brief idea of the half life and dosage for a benzo tolerant person, cheers !!

Yep,, someone needs to post up that info. Don't need another "Phenazepam disaster

Yeah and it sounds like too many mg's for the price it costs, with Pyraz 4mg is good for me , with Diclaz I noticed an effect with 2mg , Etiz 1mg, but with this people are talking about 8 - 12 mgs , fuck that

yep but how as far as i know theres no pyrazolam powder,,nor diclaz,, etiz yeah i think there is lol, but its a shorter half life ,,flub lasts a fair while apparently. who knows,,someone post up some info