• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Alright nice one, cheers backroll! Went for 12.5mg about 15 minutes ago, chewed and left to dissolve, so hopefully i shant have to wait 1 and half hours for it to come on. Will update how i get on with it :)

Wow! Must say im extremely impressing with this benzo and is probably my favourite that ive tried apart from tamazepam, albeit only a few (diaz, etiz, loraz, temaz). Went through aprox 300-350mg of methamphetamine over the course of 14 hours roughly. Got home, munched 3 straight away (15mg) and it sedated my body to the perfect amount (was stumbling about somewhat, but thats to be expected with almost all benzos) and calmed my brain to a lovely level, where the meth was still slightly in effect, but the flubromazepam numbed it down to a comfortable level. There was a slight increase in euphoria after i had taken them and at first i put this down to the meth, but after taking a few halves more this morning, the same thing has happened & feel no comedown from the meth!

A warning though; as they take so long for the effect to come on, dont end up boshing loads thinking that they arnt working, cos they can take a while. Usually i just crush them up in my mouth and then leave the oh-so divine sailva infused benzo in my mouth for 10 minutes or so. Not sure what difference this actually make though, but it certainly didnt take an hour and a half to kick in, that way!

Hope this report helps :)

EDIT: Another warning - This chemical seems to have an exceptional long half-life, so i would advise not to dose too late in the evening. Even when dosing early, effects will still be able to be felt once you have woken up the next day

Last edited:
just wondering have a chance of a phenezapam type disaster with this stuff ? just read some of the above post so sort of answered my question :)

Spliff Politics:

Very interesting. I may give this another go at a higher dose when the main supplier has restocked. But then it would be even more expensive so I don't know.
However an interesting substance. I would like to compare it to Bromazepam but never had that even it is popular here.

foolsgold:

In powder form I think every Benzo has this potential. Only the duration of the blackout is different^^
With its ~30h halflife it definitely can lead to longer autopilot-stupidness if ODed.

^^ cheers iv been very wary of all benzo after my losing months to that damn stuff phenezapam lol form smashing my room up trashing all my tapes ending up in hospital twice and not remembering a thing of any of it but from what iv been told . was looking at more for come downs as i really need some thing to kill the come downs as thats when the shadow people crawl into my head and start damaging my brain :)

I find it very similar to Phenazepam (as far I have seen it´s structure is also most compareable to Phena; the chlorine is switched with fluorine) it feels almost the same just that there´s a light "glow" that Phena is missing. Almost no Euphoria but a slightly enhanced mood and also just slight muscle relaxation.

I can imagine that people who like Benzos like Phenazepam, Lorazepam or Bromazepam could also like this stuff, but the effects of a high dose Pyrazolam have a better quality for me.

I'm unsure how I feel about this benzo. On one had I rather enjoyed some of the effects. I have a rather high tolerance to Clonazepam, Alprazolam and Etizolam. I usually do full box of etiz (80mg) just to get the effects I like. Stumbling, etc. I even remove the protective coating (yes that blue color is a film like the old Oxy's). That being said I had high expectations for Flubromazepam. I quickly ordered 40 10mg capsules that arrived Monday....and I finished Wednesday. I take 40-60mg now at a time. I like the after day glow I get. However my mother noted that my "gate" the way I walk seems off.

I will say I feel amazing and at peace when on this material. I could talk to anyone and handle any work situation. I'd like to add this to my collection, but I feel Etizolam is still the better bang for the buck. Flubromazepam prices have lowered (I will NOT give out sources so don't ask). I'm just trying to judge whether to pour all my benzo funds into Etizolam or Flubromazepam.

I'm really anxious to hear if there are other RC benzo's in the work. Pyrazolam doesn't seem to have good feedback.

Any other people have more comments or experiences with this one? I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of this one...

Any other people have more comments or experiences with this one? I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of this one...

Oh we will. :)

I'm personally curious of the ones in development. Pyrazolam hasn't gotten great feedback.

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Bromazepam seem to give me also some euphoric effects. Effects i don't get from other benzodiazepines.

Never heard of it either although i've had almost all benzos (except rohypnol) and my favorite benozos were never the hard hitting midazolam/alprazolam kind rather I would take more of the milder ones (or an equivalent dose). I've had bromazepam and I like it a lot more than most other ones like lorazepam or diazepam. My favorite is probably temazepam or nitrazepam (etizolam isn't bad either).

Is this an RC or is it scheduled?

Never heard of it either although i've had almost all benzos (except rohypnol) and my favorite benozos were never the hard hitting midazolam/alprazolam kind rather I would take more of the milder ones (or an equivalent dose). I've had bromazepam and I like it a lot more than most other ones like lorazepam or diazepam. My favorite is probably temazepam or nitrazepam (etizolam isn't bad either).

Is this an RC or is it scheduled?

Benozo's is my new preferred term for this group of drugs =D

I agree Etizolam is a handy thing to have around, & it's a huge relief to be able to acquire it without concern for the quallity. At least, I personally have never been concerned as to the quality of a) Etilaam b) powdered Etizolam from a single, trusted, legal UK source.

took 10 mg , which started to take effect after 2 hours. First I got a bit sleepy and yawning watching TV, next thing I know I wake up in my bed 10 hours later, feeling very nicely stoned during the whole next day, like some sort of afterglow. A friend consumed a great amount (I suspect he went through 1000 mg in a binge which lasted a week) which induced a three day coma like sleep state, the days after he was extremely slow - as in talking veeerrryy slowly, stumbling, severe amnesia, etc.

it would have been the same scenario with phenazepam or even with like 20 mg pure etizolam, so its not a singularity of Flubro'; but could it be even worst ? i mean is the potency on par with, saying phenazepam ?

i've looked into this compound a bit recently and it's rather hard to get. the only legit vendor i found also charges an arm and a leg for it. i'm very interested in it but the price really puts me off.

A backgrounder to put these structures in perspective:

Bromazepam has a Nordazepam-like structure, with a bromine in the 7-position and the carbon of the 2-position replaced with a nitrogen to form a pyridine ring. This nitrogen makes the molecule less lipophilic, thus shorter in duration and less potent.

Flubromazepam is a Bromazepam molecule where the 2 position is a carbon, with a fluorine attached (in the manner of flunitrazepam). This group is more lipophilic and heavy, resulting in a longer duration of action and higher potency

Phenazepam is essentially Flubromazepam with the fluorine replaced by a heavier chlorine atom (in the manner of clonazepam, you could call Phenazepam "clobromazepam") leading to a higher potency still and an even longer duration of action.

Pyrazolam is essentially Bromazepam, with its pyridine nitrogen in the 2 position, but the Aniline nitrogen is fused into an added methyltriazole ring (in the manner of alprazolam) leading to shorter duration and high potency.

I apologize to the layperson for the chemical mumbo jumbo, but the bottom line is that these new RC benzo's we're seeing, Phenazepam, Flubromazepam and Pyrazolam are all close analogues to bromazepam, modified with the same alterations that gave rise to other very popular benzos.
Phenazepam = Klonopin type modification of Bromazepam
Flubromazepam = Rohypnol type modification of Bromazepam
Pyrazolam = Xanax type modification of Bromazepam

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?

Bromazepam, which is available in Canada as Lectopam, comes as 3 and 6mg pills. The 6mg green pills are nice for anxiety but not for sleep or muscle relaxation. Someone used to muscle relaxing benzos will find it to be a letdown unless they binge on it which of course is retarded.

It is commonly scripted here, more so than xanax and valium anyway. Commonly scripted benzos here are oxazepam, clonazepam, bromazepam and clorazepate.

I've tried all we can get in Canada except Mogadon (nitrazepam) and goddamn I want to try it but i'm scared of bringing it up, I'm already on valium and xanax (prn) as it is.

I lost myself here but bromazepam isn't lame, it's run of the mill but not lame like say clorazepate or clobazam.