• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

A blanket ban will kill the entire industry (in the UK at least). They won't be able to release anything else if this happens. I am hoping and praying that it doesn't happen.

But RC vendors/chemists have basically taken the piss out of the government and laughed in their face for years. When a ban occurs they simply tweak the chemical structure so it's not an illegal substance anymore, or release an uncontrolled benzo that was never marketed by big pharma, synth something completely new and novel, market it as plant food, not for human consumption, ect.

All these legal loopholes they've used to turn RCs into a thriving industry will be stamped on if this legislation goes through.

It won't achieve anything, of course. Where there is demand, there will always be supply. Just not legal supply. :(

Domestic flubromazepam isn't hard to find... But yes most of the world will have to go to the illegal means until they find something new and most likely dangerous.

Just think how many people are addicted to RC benzos. There's going to be a shitstorm. Hospitals are going to be packed full of people in severe withdrawal and the staff won't know how to handle it.

Flubromazepam would be the perfect drug to help them. Oh the irony.

The government don't have a fucking clue what they are about to cause...

With the way people go through 1000s of Etizolam pills not to mention diclazepam and their powders (I've heard of people just scooping the shit and eating it like it was candy, there are people with 40mg Etizolam habits a day) I'd say the system would get overburdened and a lot of people would be dead. There's another forum on... You wouldn't believe how quickly Etizolam goes. Nobody can keep it in stock. And that flubromazolam is addictive as all hell from reading the UK boards. Worse rebound than Xanax.

I think you are right, there's going to be deaths. I know from personal experience that the UK health system and UK drugs projects don't know how to convert these insane habits into a taper and will only help you if you are on the brink of having a seizure/have had one already. Shit's gonna hit the fan for sure. I hope someone with common sense in parliament reads the drugs forums and decides against it, but that's wishful thinking.

In regards to Flubromazolam, I've tried it. It's stupidly potent and the tolerance build-up is incredible. People are eating them like candy and wondering why they aren't working. It's gonna cause seizures for sure. Xanax is child's play compared to this monster. Very worrying.

Well that's what my hospital UA said.
Didn't even enough of the 'flub' to feel any effects, otherwise smoked 1 bowl a few days prior and take etizolam )pills) A few times a week.

Haven't taken opiates for years, or meth once 12 years Go due to a bunk E pill. Last used K. That time too... So the PCP.Just cracked.meup

Either way I'm super pisses at the vendor,.if I didn't have mass.Hospital.bills.coming I'd fly go the HQ and.have an angry work.with those ducks.

Either you're seeking attention, which I doubt, seeing you're even more old school and probably more cool than me around here.

This is the kind of case where the vendor's name should be told, fuck rules. Although, maybe you had a lot of flubromazepam, blacked out and did lots of drug purchases you'd never do otherwise...

Don't worry about that, many euro sites sell it and other benzos. By euro I do mean, not in the UK. The place with the drug laws even more ridiculous than the US, only slightly less ridiculous than Singapore and Malaysia though.

Please merge my posts mods...didn't mean this, but people kept coming with posts where I had something to say about...also I'm a bit loopy from suboxone + clonazolam + diazepam. I didn't take suboxone in 4 days and boy am I high, too bad I know this is very ephemerous and will stop next dose.

UK and their fucking blanket bans... But the UK scene is not as big as you think. It started in the US and it just went underground now. Its a huge business.

As for your taper, congrats man. I tried etizolam three times and didn't like it so I have some just lying around.

One of the new benzos coming scares the shit out of me - flunitrazolam. If SAR follows the other Pam to lam conversion we will have a stupid potent roofie

I hate this crap about flunitrazepam being an OMG date rape drug. When I was scripted 1mg clonazepam pills, they were extremely tiny and minty tasting, I would drop some in my own beer, would be easier than with a flunitrazepam pill of any dose, ever seen those pink (not the green) clonazepam 1mg doses? That's effin tiny.

It's not more likely to cause date rapes by faggots (yes, I will use this word to describe such people) who knock their victims unconscious so they have sex with a cadaver-like woman....because they are failures at even the most basic human interaction they have to do this shit.

I get my etizolam in powder, I bet that could be used for such BS too.

They banned GHB, 1,4-butanediol and GBL (in some countries) for the same reason too. When the thing is very useful for actual chilling out after partying like benzos are, but even more so, it's like having drinks that don't make you sick, also useful when working out, those tremors one can get when trying to do series at a level a bit higher than used to....GHB works wonder at making those muscle cramps stop (so does magnesium supplements, but not as strongly).

Last edited:
I've just learned of a planned blanket ban on ALL NPS/Legal highs before the next UK election (in May). And seeing as the UK is the epicentre of the RC scene... it's goodbye Flubromazepam very soon. :(

Don't worry about that, many euro sites sell it and other benzos. By euro I do mean, not in the UK. The place with the drug laws even more ridiculous than the US, only slightly less ridiculous than Singapore and Malaysia though.

Please merge my posts mods...didn't mean this, but people kept coming with posts where I had something to say about...also I'm a bit loopy from suboxone + clonazolam + diazepam. I didn't take suboxone in 4 days and boy am I high, too bad I know this is very ephemerous and will stop next dose.

Took 1.5mg +- 0.25mg at 06:30 it's now 09:30. Even due to lack of sleep and no tolerance i do not feel tired. I feel a lift comparable to 2 standard drinks, music euphoria present, slight loss of inhibitions. Besides the slow comeup this stuff is excellent.

1.25mg to 1.5mg ? eh? Considering the smallest pill dosage is 4mg, I'll say you're playing it very safe, or you weight 90 lbs ;)

Are you sure you're not taking FlubromazoLAM ? Those come into 1.25mg pellets.

Damn confusion.

Since my intentional irrational alcohol-fueled OD, I've cut my Valium from the 20mg I was taking to avoid most of the hangover effects back to the 10mg I was taking before. I was taking the 20mg for about 5 months. I just started alternating 5mg one day, 10mg the next. Looks like I'll be getting off my benzos after all this time.

As for the flunitrazolam, my concern is that it's going to be another potent benzo that is based off a benzo with a very bad reputation. I think it's stupid to bring such a thing to the market. What if it keeps its amnestic properties or even makes them worse? And it takes half a milligram? Eyes are already on this underground benzo market. Guaranteed there would be bans.

GHB, GBL, and 1,4-B weren't innocent. There were do many deaths from people taking just a little too much. Rape aside, respiratory failure is cause to regulate such drugs (not outright ban them but regulate their production and distribution) and the withdrawal from those drugs was worse than benzodiazepines because they target GABA B instead of A like the benzos. This creates an issue as GABA A agonists like benzos will do little for B withdrawal. Ask anyone who's been through Phenibut withdrawal how much benzos helped them and if they helped, what benzo and how high of a dose? I've heard of people taking stupid high doses of benzos to sleep but the receptor targets are not cross tolerant. A drug that can be so sensitive to dose and is generally fatal when mixed with alcohol needs to be regulated.

Last edited:
Last I recall, there were 0.5mg Rohypnols. 0.5,1,2mg.

And yeah, I remember how GABA-A and B ligands work.

But both Rohypnol, liquids that are fun like alcohol in tiny doses were just reactionnary measures, when it comes to how they were treated.

No difference between drinking+rohypnol and drinking+rivotril to me. And clonazepam can also cause anterograde amnesia, I remember the first time I tried benzos ever, was sold 2mg clonazepams as "beer pills". Looked it up on erowid and it said it was some kind of sleeping pills/anxiety pill, so I thought no big deal if we drink little. Well we all ended up not drinking much and most of us asleep or half conscious sleeping in random places of the house with music blasting through. I guess it would have made for an hilarious youtube video, but it was 1999. And the 1mg clonies, are much easier to use maliciously, have you seen the size of a 1mg pink clonazepam pill? Fuck, it's so tiny, it's easy to drop 10 in a beer (done it to myself a long while ago) and yep, the dangers for would-be rapists are there, indeed.

No national outrage or anything. The case against it was probably an issue with Roche and the American Government more than anything else heh.

As for the G, well, it didn't deserve a ban, control. Well it's already controlled as in a pill called Xyrem for narcoleptics but we surely don't mean that, don't we?

Last edited:
Interesting theory you got there. Although,if it's to make money....they aren't really dispensing Xyrem a lot. I hear it has had some added indications other than narcolepsia, including PTSD (for sleep). It's just a shame it cannot help me if I was to be out of benzos, it would be like when having alcohol when out of benzos I imagine, not pleasant and headache-giving(well maybe not this part).

GBL is still legal here, one here could just use GBL in all cases, I forgot what advantages GHB have, pharmacologically.

About your Valium issue (tapering out), can't you ask your doc for 2mg tablets, so you can take 7.5mg,2.5mg, 2mg, 1mg, nothing? Seriously those last mgs are like what I hear the last 10mg of methadone are.

I fired my doctors. They were adding meds which you just don't do until AFTER the taper and appropriate healing period. Ended up screwing up the whole taper and I was back where I started. I know how to taper and can put up with some side effects. If this taper fails, no biggie. I've got enough pills lying around to try and fail until I succeed. I'm not one to give up.

All the best MagicalKat hope you succeed. I'm currently playing with fire, been taking low doses of flubro and some valium for a week. Had a break, did notice a minor rebound but i'm generally anxious anyway. I've had the 4mg flubro pellets and honestly the effects i got from 1.5mg of powder were more noticeable(i am not tolerant). Far from a recreational dose, just for anxiety control.

Well i'm getting some etiz soon, i found i could control my usage with it somehow. Easier to time doses and titrate with it's quick onset(by 5 minutes).

It´s a good thing that you have not been addicted yet. But it happens when you least expect, specially with benzos as they don´t make you feel high like other drugs.
Do you think that would be different with Etizolam? I mean, do you think they are less addictive?

It´s a good thing that you have not been addicted yet. But it happens when you least expect, specially with benzos as they don´t make you feel high like other drugs.
Do you think that would be different with Etizolam? I mean, do you think they are less addictive?
In my short experience with rc benzo's(Etizolam, Diclazepam and Flubromazepam) i have surprisingly not abused them except 1 time i took a moderate-high dose of Etizolam(inhibtions were still intact more or less), i also found i never took Etizolam multiple days in a row.

I mainly use before going out to the shops or something. it's duration is it's only advantage in and out, it's more hypnotic than anxiolytic which can be annoying though.

I'm in no way underestimating Benzo addiction and realise how easy it is to slip when you have large amounts. I hope i'm able to use these therapeutically and as needed. I've ordered some Pyrazolam as well which should suit this purpose perfectly.

Last edited:
Just taken 4mg. (15.30). Will report back later. I take 600mg lyrica per day, too, so I'm interested in effects.

22.48. Quite weak at 4mg. Had 300mg lyrica at 17.00 plus 16mg co codamol and 2 glasses of wine.

Will see how I feel tomorrow. I've still got 50mg trazodone to add at bedtime.

Update. Next day (13.46). Hm, I'm not sure what to make of this. I've been more affected by l-theanine than I have 4mg flubromazepam, and I have no tolerance issues whatsoever.

I'll try 8mg next time.

Update: Tried 6mg with 60mg regular codeine. Massive difference. Found it hard to stay awake this last 24 hours. Nice feeling though...just don't try to walk too many places, hahaha.

Last edited: