• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Ah that's interesting..its a triazalo benzo right? I would think it would be wildly popular but a small chemical tweak can make all the difference. I'm really interested in trying the flubromazepam now. I just have to double check the vendor I plan on getting it from has the right substance.

There is a thread on UKCR about the lam. It seems to get positive reviews until people start pushing the doses and getting stupid.

Triazolo benzos are known for having a steep dose/response curve.

Isn't it.. Flubrotizolam, or something similar? That shit is dangerous, taken in mcg's if I am not mistaken.. Basically, Phenazepam all over if it gets big.. IMO..

Flubrozolam?

It's different from what this threads about flubromazepam, but yeah, have heard about the sub mg affective rates.

Like Majickal was worried about if he aquired the zolam instead of the mazepam. Take a mazepam dose instead of zolam (when you actual have a 'zolam') and you could be in all sorts.

Last edited:
We are talking 0.25mg for full effects vs 4mg... Huge difference.

Flubromazolam is not something I have interest in truing, especially since it's mostly a hypnotic. Hypnotic tolerance builds in a matter of days for me.

I'm about to be flat out benzod in a bit... I took 1mg of Xanax and forgot that it can take an hour or so to kick in and an hour and a half to peak so I took 6mg if flubromazepam... This is gonna be a fun night when this hits provided I can stay awake haha

I was just a little bi-curious on the actual name. That shit's no joke, I know the thread was about Flubromazepam, just wanted a correction if I was wrong :)

Well people have gotten confused... Hence why I treated my flubromazepam like it was flubromazolam when I got it despite trusting the vendor to send me legit shit.

im afraid the research vendors are selling poor substitutes for the real thing,etilaam or etizest are far better than the blue generics,and flub being a pure RC is just not cutting it,someone needs to find a legitimate medical benzo that has slipped through the legal route and thats good.

im afraid the research vendors are selling poor substitutes for the real thing,etilaam or etizest are far better than the blue generics,and flub being a pure RC is just not cutting it,someone needs to find a legitimate medical benzo that has slipped through the legal route and thats good.

Stop buying from shady dealers.

Go straight to the chemical suppliers.

Flubromazepam knocks me on my ass.

So my 4mg/mL PG solution took two days but it did go into solution at room temperature. This is perfect dosing for me so I don't feel the need to push it higher and it means I can make 25-50 doses per 2 ounces of PG. Works for me.

After messing with etiz and alprazolam and PG though, those two go into solution in a matter of minutes. Flubromazepam is just stubborn.

I got used to the taste too. It's actually only mildly bitter it's the PG that tastes like sweet ass. Haha.

People that have been using this... Tolerance build fast? I get the distinct impression that the long half life benzos do not build a tolerance anywhere near as fast as the short to medium like etizolam and alprazolam. Well hypnotic effect likely disappears fast but not anxiolysis.

I think I'll switch from Valium to this and see how fully it subtitutes. Should be more than 100% since it also covers up my agoraphobia.

Well, I noticed that my mouth was bloody this morning... I'm assuming the MXE I did was the cause... no more sublingual dosing on that one and I'm shooting the PG to the very back of my mouth so as to minimize contact with my teeth with this one.

Beware. Some of these chemicals are caustic beasts. I burned holes in my teeth with mephedrone and MDMA put in water for dosing.

On flubro. Still working. Still amazing. Anyone who speaks poorly of this benzo hasn't had the real thing, sorry.

Well, I noticed that my mouth was bloody this morning... I'm assuming the MXE I did was the cause... no more sublingual dosing on that one and I'm shooting the PG to the very back of my mouth so as to minimize contact with my teeth with this one.

Beware. Some of these chemicals are caustic beasts. I burned holes in my teeth with mephedrone and MDMA put in water for dosing.

On flubro. Still working. Still amazing. Anyone who speaks poorly of this benzo hasn't had the real thing, sorry.
mxe burning n bleedn..? id say itw the meph

mxe burning n bleedn..? id say itw the meph

I haven't done mephedrone since 2011.

These chemicals are caustic and damage tissue, its not really surprising. Sublingual vs oral doesn't really seem to be all that different with MXE anyway from what I've seen so why not just swallow it and avoid the risk.

How is this compared to etizolam? I don't get any recreational effects from etizolam, it doesn't even touch my anxiety.