• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Don't buy pellets that's your problem.

My 4mg I took last night? I fell asleep and was out so hard that I slept through my valium alarm and didn't wake up til the alarm for the doctors appointment another 2 hours later. Normally I'd have a panic attack because I space the doses out by 12 hours and valium starts to wear off after 10 or 11 for me but I woke up in a great mood and I took my valium and I'm at the doctors office with almost no anxiety. Best benzodiazepine ever.

EDIT: Yeah. This stuff is the shit. Why they chose not to market it is beyond me. This is the only benzo that kills my agoraphobia besides clonazepam and clonazepam requires 3 times a day dosing and it has to be 3mg a day... This is one seriously good day.

I should stock up on this before it goes the way of the dodo bird.

Last edited:
Wow you really felt 4mg even the next day when you use clonazepam and valium every day? Good for you.

I have the well known green 8mg pellets and need to take 2 to get a bit of effect and dont use it often at all.. Perhaps I do need to get some powder and make a solution...:\

Somehow most of these tend to work great for me the first few times I take them after that I find them unremarkable, they work, but I don't tend to notice pronounced effects..would this already be tolerance setting in? How long do you need to wait before it is back to where it was?

Last edited:
Well, finally got Flubromazepam.. Just 200mg, water testing. I've taken 5 finger dabs, can't say I feel much. Tolerance is up there, putting it up for the night, maybe this bud will kick start my heart ;)

Wow you really felt 4mg even the next day when you use clonazepam and valium every day? Good for you.

I have the well known green 8mg pellets and need to take 2 to get a bit of effect and dont use it often at all.. Perhaps I do need to get some powder and make a solution...:\

Somehow most of these tend to work great for me the first few times I take them after that I find them unremarkable, they work, but I don't tend to notice pronounced effects..would this already be tolerance setting in? How long do you need to wait before it is back to where it was?

Well I only take valium daily, I haven't had clonazepam since the last time I raged and trashed my dads cottage.

Any benzodiazepine will lose any hypnotic and euphoric properties pretty quickly but their anxiolysis tends to remain. It's hard to say with pellets though, they are notorious for varying dosages.

But I still feel that 4mg. It's pretty nuts.

Well, finally got Flubromazepam.. Just 200mg, water testing. I've taken 5 finger dabs, can't say I feel much. Tolerance is up there, putting it up for the night, maybe this bud will kick start my heart ;)

Finger dabs? Dude get a scale. And remember it takes like 3 hours to peak... You won't even feel much til the 2 hour ppoint.

MagikalKat777 I take clonazepam for other reasons other than sleep but after a year on them they seem to have fucked up my sleep and I now need sommat else to help with getting a good nights kip ya skippy

MagikalKat777 I take clonazepam for other reasons other than sleep but after a year on them they seem to have fucked up my sleep and I now need sommat else to help with getting a good nights kip ya skippy

I know all about benzos trashing sleep. I used to drink myself to sleep when I was on clonazepam because it caused so much insomnia for me after the first few weeks of knocking me out.

Only things I have found that work are mirtazapine and trazodone.

As for flubromazepam, well, I took 6mg last night and I was straight benzod out. I remember I was passing out and I dropped my iPad on the floor and apparently I just fell to my side... Roommate woke me up and was like dude you're gonna have a crick in your neck so I adjusted and went back to sleep "properly"

Well I woke up this morning and still very much feeling it. We have a HUD inspection we have to prepare for and I usually just shove everything in my closet and call it a day yet I got up and actually cleaned my room including vacuuming my floor and my futon, went through a bunch of papers, the works. All this and its been 3 hours and I have basically no anxiety and I have not even eaten yet, usually if I don't eat, I am useless.

TL;DR - this is the best benzo I have ever had, it enables me to do things I normally wouldn't dream of doing, and 6mg was too much for me taken in combo with my normal 5mg diazepam that I take just to stave off withdrawal. This stuff is a godsend.

I have a very high tolerance and it didn't do much aside kill anxiety and give me groggy-ness in the AM. I'm no amateur. Thanks for the concern, however. HR is important.

I have a very high tolerance and it didn't do much aside kill anxiety and give me groggy-ness in the AM. I'm no amateur. Thanks for the concern, however. HR is important.

I'm no amateur either, that doesn't mean I think my tolerance or experience are substitutes for a scale...

I feel that way. To each their own, if I ever fuck up, I learn a lesson. I've been eye-balling powders for quite sometime, not to down play the situation, I get your concern, and as I said, it is appreciated. To that, 50mg down the hatch, plus whatever I dabbed this morning. I am in no way advocating not using a scale, I just prefer to eyeball my doses, same with Phenazepam.. I took my gram in a week with no negative effects, or blackouts. Dependency is no fun.

You know it complicates matters that there are two chemicals being sold as flubromazepam but are not actually the same structure but are rather being called flubromazepam because they both have fluorine and bromine and they are both benzos.

I can tell you that 6mg is too much for me. After my running around doing shit today I crashed at 1PM and my roommate hasn't had such a hard time waking me up in a long time and again I discharged my cell phone alarm which has a math equation that has to be solved.

I'll let you guys know if the efficacy goes down but generally benzos retain all of their main properties except for their function as hypnotic and any euphoria that they give. Anxiolysis was present even at the end with clonazepam and I had been on it around four years at that point with no dose escalating until it just pooped out one day and wouldn't work anymore.

^ qft.

By the sounds you one lucky mofo.

Luck runs out sometimes buddy, and I hope for your sake it doesn't involve eyeballing phenaz (it's wrong and should never be done).

People who don't take this advice will 'eyeball' until they wake in jail a few days later, from that time you accidentally finger dabbed the wrong product and/or take doses not intended for said product.
I don't feel lucky, what's so ever.. I deal with extreme anxiety, it's not as if I grab an unknown substance and dive right in.. My tolerance is very high, and I said "I am in no way advocating not using a scale.." I was simply reporting my experience.

You know it complicates matters that there are two chemicals being sold as flubromazepam but are not actually the same structure but are rather being called flubromazepam because they both have fluorine and bromine and they are both benzos.

I can tell you that 6mg is too much for me. After my running around doing shit today I crashed at 1PM and my roommate hasn't had such a hard time waking me up in a long time and again I discharged my cell phone alarm which has a math equation that has to be solved.

I'll let you guys know if the efficacy goes down but generally benzos retain all of their main properties except for their function as hypnotic and any euphoria that they give. Anxiolysis was present even at the end with clonazepam and I had been on it around four years at that point with no dose escalating until it just pooped out one day and wouldn't work anymore.

Interesting, I will check which one I have..
Yes, that is spot on with Etizolam and Flubromazepam only anxiolytic and slight hypnotic effect remains.
Do you know if use of Picamilon and or GABA can have effect on tolerance?

Interesting, I will check which one I have..
Yes, that is spot on with Etizolam and Flubromazepam only anxiolytic and slight hypnotic effect remains.
Do you know if use of Picamilon and or GABA can have effect on tolerance?

I can speak from personal experience that picamilon can cause you to go into withdrawal if you are benzodiazepine dependent, I wouldn't advise using it. GABA doesn't cross the blood brain barrier so it is useless.

The one that you want is 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one yet the other "flubromazepam" is 5-(2-Fluorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

These have a different chemical structure and as expected have different effects. Check and see which one you have. Most of the vendors that ship to the US carry the latter.

I don't feel lucky, what's so ever.. I deal with extreme anxiety, it's not as if I grab an unknown substance and dive right in.. My tolerance is very high, and I said "I am in no way advocating not using a scale.." I was simply reporting my experience.

No disrespect from me, and sorry if I seemed a tad bitter towards you.

I'm just worried about the readers.

Thanks for your clarification too.

EDIT: I would like to ad though , I hope you haven't the need now to 'finger dip' for the fact that you 'finger dipped' in the first place. Or did the egg come before the chicken!!!! 8o

Last edited:
No disrespect from me, and sorry if I seemed a tad bitter towards you.

I'm just worried about the readers.

Thanks for your clarification too.
Anytime my man. If everyone knew proper dosing, negative things wouldn't happen.. But, people will do what they will regardless, you know? I can't imagine someone getting.. Lets say, 2C-X and dabbing it, esp 5x. Scales people :) BTW, flubro is great in anxiolytic effects, aside from waking up drowsy in the mornings. Thankfully I'm rx'ed Dexedrine or I'd more than likely be groggy the entirety of the next day..

I can speak from personal experience that picamilon can cause you to go into withdrawal if you are benzodiazepine dependent, I wouldn't advise using it. GABA doesn't cross the blood brain barrier so it is useless.

The one that you want is 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one yet the other "flubromazepam" is 5-(2-Fluorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

These have a different chemical structure and as expected have different effects. Check and see which one you have. Most of the vendors that ship to the US carry the latter.

It seems I have the right one, but they are not so strong / perhaps picamilon fucked with my tolerance, because they did work at first.
A month no benzos for Shammy and next time I wil buy Flubromazepam powder.

Thanks MK!

So of the two "flubros" which is the right one? I'm also interested in trying some of the mazolam version.

7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one is the one you want.

And the mazolam really is falling out of interest fast because it really is just a really strong hypnotic with what appears to be a nasty rebound. Lots of blackouts too.

Ah that's interesting..its a triazalo benzo right? I would think it would be wildly popular but a small chemical tweak can make all the difference. I'm really interested in trying the flubromazepam now. I just have to double check the vendor I plan on getting it from has the right substance.