• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

What dosages are people taking? When this first came out, the folks who first brought to the scene sold in powder form and 10-20mg capsules, NOT pellets. At some point a deal was made and prices lowered and those shitty pellets UK vendors make came out in 4mg and 8mg doses. When I took it I was taking 40mg at a time. I have 50 10mg caps that lasted a few days. I found the shit to be very dopey which I liked as it was nice to find something noddy that wasn't an opiate.

So my question is, what doses are fans/experiecened users taking? Now that's priced right I'd like to order grams of this stuff.

I want to be zooted..
But i am strictly a therapeutic user- (keep telling yourself that HOOD, you'll believe yourself one day ;) )

-HOOD

Yeah I wish this stuff would show up in the US, I wouldn't have to worry about my doctor cutting off my Valium and leaving me in hell anymore. This stuff sounds like the perfect benzo for anxiety management but I've not found any vendors that ship to the states so I guess it's a moot point.

yeah im going to start emailing my guys about it. Just started etiz for general/severe social anxiety and its fine and dandy, just have to redose and all. This stuff sounds good, huge half life... wiki lists it as 106hrs. Dunno bout that. Hope it pops up domestically eventually.

Oh I didnt keep reading the thread. You got some, good on ya. Lets hope I do... none of my guys have mentioned it yet. Just MDHP or whatever, the next thing after a-PHP. Oh! Then I read you got shifted. Good on you for being safe!

yeah im going to start emailing my guys about it. Just started etiz for general/severe social anxiety and its fine and dandy, just have to redose and all. This stuff sounds good, huge half life... wiki lists it as 106hrs. Dunno bout that. Hope it pops up domestically eventually.

Oh I didnt keep reading the thread. You got some, good on ya. Lets hope I do... none of my guys have mentioned it yet. Just MDHP or whatever, the next thing after a-PHP. Oh! Then I read you got shifted. Good on you for being safe!

I either got shafted or I have paradoxical reactions to it. I'll test it again one of these days when I am feeling brave. I want to believe that I was shipped what I ordered...

I just received 100mg of flubromazepam this morning. Did the standard allergy test of a few mgs after getting my rather janky mg scale to function. Thankfully I'm not really worried about being off a few mgs here or there, so this little chinese POS will work fine. Obviously, liquid suspension is ideal for dosage accuracy, but what I have will suffice.

My plan, long term, is to wean off of etizolam using flubro similiar to a valium taper. I am not quite ready to go all in and begin my taper, I consider this first flubromazepam experience a trial run so to say.

With that said, I did my allergy test at 1PM on the spot. Two hours later, I went for a 4mg dose. My plan was to titrate up until the desired effects were reached and then see how the next day effects "afterglow" was. Given that this compound has a long half-life (I've seen incredibly varied information on that) I figured a course of dosing every few hours then cutting off was the best approach.

My last dose was about 90 minutes ago, and I'm at about 14mgs. I'm gonna sleep through the night and see how my morning feels. My first impressions are pretty good, it has a nice anxiolytic effect without being overly sedating. I've managed to get my weekend chores done throughout the day with the help of a little more coffee than usual. I'll update tomorrow but this may be a good (albeit pricey) way to taper or deal with GAD short term.

Phatass & oblivion, smoking benzos can be done however toxic it is. I've smoked pure diazepam powder via tin foil and it gave off a very bad odor along with blue colored smoke (cannot be good) - when you put a flame under the tin foil it turns blue, highly regret doing it esp since I had a 4mg/day clonazepam tolerance. I also smoked phenazepam via tin foil and meth pipe strictly b/c the effects were instant compared with its 3-4hrs oral onset, it worked better in a meth pipe however that is not that point. The point is when I chased phenazepam instead of turning blue it turned purple, which I know for a fact is a (def) sign of pyrolisis which results in very toxic carcinogenics (MDPV also undergoes pyrolisis when smoked via smoking).

In conclusion from past experience I can say that if you have the pure powder smoking will be very toxic. I personally have *regular* chest infections every few months like a Swiss clock, unexplainable symptoms - not withdrawls but rather sweating in both +30C or in -30C weather. Many conditions I know for a fact came from smoking things beside weed & hash. I was a (successful) heroin addict for almost a year, using up to a g/day of east coast nr.4 by chasing the dragon...anyways one of the dealers around here got busted and his dope taken to be analyzed, it came out to be 48% or 49% h. The dope wasn't the best, there is dope that can be upwards to 50-60%, this was average quality that we get around here in our little town. Point being the smoke I've inhaled over the years from diverse chemicals have caused me lung problems (only 27yrs), recently I was diagnosed with a lung infection & give antibiotics to take for 10 days but I get these infections regularly, that's my concern. I also take 2 puffers a day, the red one the most and the blue one when needed & I know plenty of heavy weed/hash smokers that don't have the lung problems I do. Lastly I am very sensitive to colds or any lung/chest related issues.

p.s. Never tried flubromazepam but hope its good. I will try it eventually, sooner rather than later and let you know my thoughts on it.

Phatass & oblivion, smoking benzos can be done however toxic it is. I've smoked pure diazepam powder via tin foil and it gave off a very bad odor along with blue colored smoke (cannot be good) - when you put a flame under the tin foil it turns blue, highly regret doing it esp since I had a 4mg/day clonazepam tolerance. I also smoked phenazepam via tin foil and meth pipe strictly b/c the effects were instant compared with its 3-4hrs oral onset, it worked better in a meth pipe however that is not that point. The point is when I chased phenazepam instead of turning blue it turned purple, which I know for a fact is a (def) sign of pyrolisis which results in very toxic carcinogenics (MDPV also undergoes pyrolisis when smoked via smoking).

In conclusion from past experience I can say that if you have the pure powder smoking will be very toxic. I personally have *regular* chest infections every few months like a Swiss clock, unexplainable symptoms - not withdrawls but rather sweating in both +30C or in -30C weather. Many conditions I know for a fact came from smoking things beside weed & hash. I was a (successful) heroin addict for almost a year, using up to a g/day of east coast nr.4 by chasing the dragon...anyways one of the dealers around here got busted and his dope taken to be analyzed, it came out to be 48% or 49% h. The dope wasn't the best, there is dope that can be upwards to 50-60%, this was average quality that we get around here in our little town. Point being the smoke I've inhaled over the years from diverse chemicals have caused me lung problems (only 27yrs), recently I was diagnosed with a lung infection & give antibiotics to take for 10 days but I get these infections regularly, that's my concern. I also take 2 puffers a day, the red one the most and the blue one when needed & I know plenty of heavy weed/hash smokers that don't have the lung problems I do. Lastly I am very sensitive to colds or any lung/chest related issues.

p.s. Never tried flubromazepam but hope its good. I will try it eventually, sooner rather than later and let you know my thoughts on it.

I sympathize with the chest issues, a long long time ago I hot knifed DXM, it was sandwiched between weed, like we did with pcp + weed knife hits, but me and my dealer friend both felt more ill than high, we did get a little high but I had an urge to leave and him for me to leave and it was like telepathic (i know what you're feeling, its bad, see you later). Y

Smoked weed for 9 years everyday, most of that was through hot knifing, not all, but a lot, especially cos we had oil and hash often in the mid '00's. Then after a year of living in a big city (Montreal), I came back home and my lung doctor said I have sarcoidosis. Yeah yeah Dr House, it's never sarcoidosis, but in this case the special blood tests and lung nodules indicate such.It's part of why I switched programs mid college so I can work at home now (remote sys admin). I got pneumonia real bad twice and another time they did a painful influenza test with pliers they put deep inside your mouth-to-nose hole, turned out it wasn't influenza, they had no idea what happened, but I left with flexeril and a big 8 oz of pure codeine syrup ...yeah these are the plus sides I got pure codeine syrup and pure hydrocodone syrup/pills very often, would make the weird feels I get from antibiotics, even good ones like Cefzil make me feel a bit weird, Biaxin XL is thrown at people, loads of people are allergic to it, i learned quick when one dose had me diarrhieric for 8 hours, but then the pharmacist contacted the ER doctor this one time who then changed it to Avelox, no way was I going to take a fluoroquinolones, read the wiki about those, Cefzil is in a class semi related to penicillin that's just as powerful as the more commonly given antibiotics.

But my throat and lungs feel much better since I switched to ecigs last year.

Flubromazepam is a saviour, but its costly, i dont need to order it anymore, I got myself a third benzo script so my mornings are fine now, waking in horror and anxiety even on valium and xanax prn (which would disappear way too fast cos I wanted to feel the xanax high, which i dont get all the time, kinda weird). Now I got Bromazepam 6mg x 3 thrown in the mix by an unknowing doctor about other meds i'm on and I filled it at a small chain whose database isn't connected to the database the 2 largest pharmacy chains are where they share all info. I hope the other chains and no chain pharmacies always do as they do.

Afaik that is a bad idea due to the long half life, also titrating up to get desired effects you mean no PAWS/seisure risk? Wouldnt be wise to swap one for the other. Just taper etiz.

Afaik that is a bad idea due to the long half life, also titrating up to get desired effects you mean no PAWS/seisure risk? Wouldnt be wise to swap one for the other. Just taper etiz.

Its *IDEAL* to swap to a longer half life benzo when you are going to taper off to keep plasma levels steady.

With that said, I wouldn't do it with a drug that doesn't have the research behind it that diazepam does.

Its *IDEAL* to swap to a longer half life benzo when you are going to taper off to keep plasma levels steady.

With that said, I wouldn't do it with a drug that doesn't have the research behind it that diazepam does.

Oops.. Sorry to provide wrong advice. Thanks for correcting / educating me MagickalKat777. Perhaps I mixed up that longer half life benzo would create dependency quicker? Or is that also not the case? If so even more shame on my fragmented memory....:(

Oops.. Sorry to provide wrong advice. Thanks for correcting / educating me MagickalKat777. Perhaps I mixed up that longer half life benzo would create dependency quicker? Or is that also not the case? If so even more shame on my fragmented memory....:(

It really depends on your level of dependency. Some can taper off their benzo with no problems but others like myself have too much down regulation to do anything other than micro taper. If you have been taking benzos for a long time, especially multiple times a day (for anxiety for example), you will likely have to switch to a benzo with a longer half life like diazepam to do a slow taper to avoid interdose withdrawal by maintaining a steady plasma level.

I love the heavy duty hypnotic kick that flubroz deliver. It would be so easy to fall into the trap of wanting to feel that same kick every night. I think i might have learnt my lesson from the mistakes i made with etiz. This time round i was a good boy, i bought ten 8mg pills, only took 4, put the rest away, and resisted them the next night. They need to remain an occasional treat. They are far too heavy duty to be able to take some and then get up for work the next day. Even if an alarm clock physically wakes you, the benzo "fuck it, fuck work" mind-set could all to easily see one get sacked for failing to turn up to work one time too many.

I wish I was where you are.

I buy 50 x 8mg flubromazepam pills and I already have a script of 60 x 10mg diazepam a day and 7 1mg xanax a week (i get those given weekly). In fact I think I wouldn't have to get flubromazapam at all if I was given xanax for a month, and 2mg ones, not 1mg, i'm seeing my psychiatrist at in 31 days, it won't be hard to convince him of what I need, I'm almost tempted of mentioning RC benzos but nah...that's last resort, also would destroy the confidence I have with him since 2007..I just don't know why a faxed renewal demand for 30x1mg xanax ended up in being split in a weekly fashion, so I pick it up tomorrow (tuesdays) with my bupe.

I have tried virtually all benzodiazepines available plus 2 of the Z-drugs; zopiclone and zolpidem (benzodiazepine receptor agonists chemically unrelated to benzodiazepines), and I actually find the NON-benzodiazepine benzodiazepine receptor agonists much more fun than benzos, that both Z-drugs have a lot more "dirty", euphoric, drunken high and some psychedelic effects in higher doses, whereas benzos are really clean and mostly boring, and I think this has to do with receptor selectivity, very specific receptor activation produces boring, clean, subtle effects, whereas less specific receptor activation produces a broader spectrum of effects.

About the flubromazepam, if one can assume that neither the compund itself nor its metabolites have any significant effects OTHER than the activation of benzodiazepine receptors, then the compound is just as safe as any other benzodiazepine, which have some of widest therapeutic indexes of any medication; actually in healthy subjects, benzodiazepines very taken ALONE are considered too be almost non-lethal, as the mechanism of action provides a ceiling effect. But as noone knows if the compound have other effects than just being a benzo, it could be dangerous.
agreed, popping 30mg of ambien makes me feel way more euphoric / fucked up than taking 8mg of alprazolam sublingual. i have always noticed this to and its why i really dont fuck with normal benzos recreationally.

Flubromazepam for the first tome

I'm a new user of the RD substances available in the UK. In the past I have sourced and tried pretty much all of the benzos that are available on prescription in the UK, and a few others besides, sourced from South Asia. I have tried etilozolam, initially some 1mg pellets, and then 100 x 2mg. They were fine, and came on quickly with a nice, euphoric relaxation, but I felt they didn't last very long and - especially with the 2mg pellets - got into a bit of trouble, going through them all in about three days, and having one day of total, don't-know-what-I am doing intoxication, falling about at home, and writing complete bollocks in messages to friends and on the web, that caused quite a lot of concern.

The source I used for that is currently out of etizolam, which I was probably quite pleased about, even if they were selling 100 x 1mg pellets for just £15. I sourced some flubromazepam - 50 x 4mg pellets - for about the cost of 100 x 2mg etizolam. the flubromazepam arrived this morning, and I took 2 x 4mg, which began to have a euphoric, relaxing and muscle-coordination impairment effect within an hour. I just added another 2 x 4mg pellets. All this is on an empty stomach.

They seem pretty high quality to me. I don't feel overly sedated, but a sense of relaxation with some euphoria ... I already want more of the effect, but they have not finished absorbing and coming up to full effect yet, so I am going to resist the temptation to take more, so far,

My understanding of pharmacology is that the fluoride-bromide substition (although a bromide is bound to another ring in the structure) is likely to give them a more flunitrazepam vs nitrazepam effect, altering the action compared to bromazepam (although I have never tried that). I think lorazepam is one of the first metabolites of flubromazepam in the system, and I can recognise already the more euphoric relaxation that I associate with lorazepam. The long duration of action, compared to etizolam, is going to be an advantage, as maybe they can be made to last longer ... if I keep strong and don't just add more every couple of hours to make the experiment more useful. My co-ordination is already slowly going, in a nice way, and I feel pretty chilled and unaware of the passage of time.

So, so far, a chemical that is up there with my previous favourites - lorazepam and temazepam, closely followed by nitrazepam and diazepam. The evil part of me wonders if I can dissolve them in water - which etizolam seemed to do quite easily - and see what happens if they are used to spike a drink (with a known, trusted friend, of course ... the whole idea of being a date-raper seems pretty sad to me, and wouldn't be something I'd be interested in doing). So far, then, this seems like a good discovery. They arrived in the post today, and I managed to wait at least an hour before swallowing a couple, which I think was pretty strong-minded of me.

Reports to follow!

So this may be the wrong spot to ask this, but I recently acquired some supposed brand name Pfizer 2mg xanax bars. I've only ever seen them once before, and since just about everyone's insurance gives generics its puzzling where they came from.

They looked identical to the real ones on every way but they didn't have that shine to them and were slightly crumbly. Plus they didn't have that instant bitter taste, I got a bitter taste after taking one SL but there is def some kind of benzo in there BC I felt it.

Has anyone in the north east, or anywhere for that matter seen these? I read am article that 45k were seized at the Mexican border but it never gave a gcms.

A guy who bought some plans on getting one tested but my guess is its like phenazepam or some other gray market benzo.

Just really weird to see a perfect copy. I found a site that sells the dies for all sorts of pills, the 2mg Pfizer's, even 8mg subozones.

I mean does anyone actually get the brand name bars? If anyone has anything to add or any info of appreciate it. Mods if this is verboten sorry.

^ Real bars exist for sure but they're extremely rare. Roche Valium and Pfizer Xanax bars are probably the 2 most faked meds out there, I wouldn't mess with them.

On the flubromazepam note, I decided to give this one another try. Got a great deal on 5g. I'll report back with my findings. Got some 1mL syringes, a quart of PG, and some 4 ounce amber glass vials as well so I can go right into making solutions out of it.

Now I need to figure out how much PG to use and how much water to use... I've heard something like 90% water and I've heard people say 50/50.

To be on the safe side, I'm only gonna do around 110mg per 4 ounces to try to keep it close to 1mg/mL (4 ounces is 118mL) the first time I make it or maybe 220mg for 2mg/mL, not sure, but I think 90/10 would probably work for that. If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear it.