• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Benzoman that's good to hear about pyraz because I've heard they aren't great. I just discovered all these RC's so once I can actually try them I do plan to stock up :)

Pyraz is for Anxiety and absolutely nothing else, people say they are shit because they are not recreational at all,

These people are saying this because they don't know the meaning of true anxiety, if they did they wouldn't be dissin' Pyraz believe me,

It is nothing more than medication, that is all.... I need 4mg at least and that can give my head stress/anxiety relief for a good few hours.

And for Diclaz 5 of the newer white "uncoated" pellets is noticeable to me, and I have a benzo tolerance that defeats science lol.

Haha alright well I'm eagerly awaiting them.. I have some minor anxiety so I guess I'll save the diclazapam for that. How do you like the flubromazepam?

5'10" 145lbs.

Researched an 8mg pill of flubromazpam on empty stomach with coffee. After 40 minutes effects started to show. Felt like a mix of valium and light xanax to me. But light without that drunk feeling. Took another 4mg at t+1hr and now I feel very relaxed almost like Valium mostly. So far I really like this substance.
T+2: Very good for anxiety and not overwhelming 8mg would be good dose for no tolerance , maybe 12-16mg for those with decent tolerance. Does give slight short term memory issues but not too serious. Very good to chill on or to take after a hard night of raving. Any other questions feel free to ask ;)
T+3hours: feel great like I'm on a good benzo. These are great highly suggest..
T+4 still feel great. Extremely mellow. Music.is still sounding good.
T+5 starting to come down from the peak graduately.
T+6 still feeling a nice mellow benzo buzz
T+7 still feeling decent. Little less energy
T+8-12 still feeling it..very nice and mellow..feels like lorazepam at this point.
T+12 And finally coming down..
Very impressed with this compound and and will be def ordering more..

One Love

Last edited:
Wish i could figure out a way to get it in the US.. etiz has too short of a halflife for me.
Never thought i would say this but.. i miss phenazepam lol.

I found 1 or 2 places that i can but the prices are ridiculous.
Plus they're pellets so who knows if the said mg is really in them.

I might just buy a little bit and see if they work.. i donno.

The 8-12mg is a good first dose had me feeling like xanax and Valium for quite a few hours without the super sleepyness.

I have a pretty high tolerance tho..
Can you think of a rough mg to mg conversion with something like clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepam or etiz?

Just trying to figure out if it's cost effective.

Yeah, you research about 12mg starting off and add more if you'd like and your experiment should last all day. They're very good. Really like them a lot. Woke up today feeling slightly still influenced this was my first trial. Will post more eventually when I get back into the lab..

Would also like to add smoked a bowl of cannabis and snorted 20mg of oxycodone during the following afternoon and has seemed to bring back some of the flubromazepam feeling..

Last edited:
Did my research, but I'm just going to ask to be sure. Have quite some experience with liquid measurement nowadays, from eti to the nbomes. Still it never killed to ask so I'll just ask. Initially I wanted to dissolve 500mg flubromazepam in 150 ml propylene glycol. However to be on the safe side I'm thinking of upping that to 500mg to 250 ml. As far as I know Pg should work perfectly, but for those who might have dissolved it in a similar fashion ; does it dissolve well enough on its own like this (perhaps with a little heat by putting it on a shelf near my appartement's central heating) or will I have to heat it to moderate temperatures like I had to with diclazepam for instance (which was lackluster and not something I'll buy again haha)? Cheerio fellas.

dunno about yall. This ish is great and honestly 6mg feels like more def than a 10mg valium and lasts longer. I have 0 tolerance but much past experience with benzos. I took 10mg last night and then another 5mg (which is def a decent amount) but today im completely benzoed out and thats 15mg total. yall saly 18mg is like 3 10mg blue valium? Maybe yours isnt pure i have powder but its great doesnt giveme the irratibility that valium does some timesfor some reason. And ok its expensive but this shit lasts super long withouth the phenezfoggy so really totally worth in my opinion. def has a lil euphoric buzz too.

this is subjective but im starting to think even 12mg of this is feeling like 2mg kpin but lasting longer. def not a ripoff, i think its special.

wikipedia says this has a half-life of 106 hours.

man, i wish i could put my hands on this benzo. i feel an urge to take a immense dose of it and wake up one week later, just once.

Well I took it into my own hands, and my experience with dissolving 500mg to 250 pg were as following. The powder didn't dissolve quite as well as etizolam, but putting it 10cm above my central heating for 20 min at about 28 C° did the trick just fine. Got an exam in 3h so let's see what I can get out if this. I jest ;) got 2 weeks of vacation after this week from uni and have a 3 day lasting goa event coming up. Knowing by experience I'll be beat for the days to come so I try 6mg to have a nice and mellow recovery time after that. I have somewhat of a benzo tolerance. Dabbled in alprazolam, etizolam and oxazepam somewhat regularly, 3mg eti will chill me out but that's about as far I get with it after having used it years with time intervals of sometimes a week, usually 2 weeks and when I didn't go for eti I would always het offered something like Valium which isn't my thing that much anymore but hell if I decline ;) so I guess 6mg is reasonable amount for a first time? Already did 0.25mg as an allergy check. What do you guys think? Taking my moderate benzo tolerance in mind.

Mr Duck,

I'd say start with 4mg of flubromazepam and you can work your way up from there.. I got zooted off 12mg and I take benzos quite a bit albeit not as often as lately. I will be ordering more.. Hope this helps.

"You can always take more, but never take less."

Im trying Diclazepam atm. I got 50x2mg pellets. Just ingested 6mg over 6 hours. The feeling is rather odd. They sure do relax you, but I am not exactly feeling tired. But I will report back later on. There is another benzo that people are raving about called: Flubromazepam - I've not tried this one yet. So can someone shed some light on :- Flubromazepam Vs Diclazepam - I feel that diclazepam is moderately weak even vs Valium. All it's doing is relaxing me with almost no sedation.

I am scarred to take anymore 6mg will have to do for now. I am on Amitriptyline 250mg, Quetiapine 300mg and Promethazine 25mg all take at night. So I am not going to increase it to 8mg. As I would rather be alive.

^ wow, that combo would knock me out, and I have a full benzo dependence (going on two years full-time now, with three years off and on prior to that).

I found diclazepam to do nothing OTHER THAN SEDATE me. I wouldn't even call it relaxing it, just heavy and tired. But as we all should know by now, different people have different reactions and the fact that there's no regulation of these "novel compounds" means that it's hard to even say what your diclaz was like compared to mine or hers or his.

Now, back to the Flubro: yay, it be a fine, fine substance. Very potent, long lasting, hits all the right buttons. As far as I'm concerned, this is as enjoyable as benzos can get. It's the only benzo that tides me over properly while I am in opiate withdrawls.

But hey, that's just my experience, FWIW.

Flubromazepam > diclazepam any day of the week.

Although I must say diclazepam is much better for situations you want anxiety relief and can't be intoxicated e.g. family function , church, etc

Last edited: