• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Thanks Pallid, I really did hunt around a lot and didn't see that question addressed too often, but you're right, the concensus seems to be that a liquid delivery works best.

So, tomorrow night it will quite literally be "bottom's up!"

ok so I just plugged 16mg of hydromorphone.... sort of.

I crushed up 4, 4mg pills and added a bit of hot water to create a solution. Problem is I way overestimated how much water to use, and instead of 2 or 3 ml I wound up using 20! So I just fucking filled up 4 5ml baby syringes full of solution and pumped it into my thirsty butt hole.

But perhaps it wasn't so thirsty, since i made a god damn mess of the place! Every time I pulled out the plunger I felt wet goo dribble down my ass crack, and now not only is there a big wet spot on the bed (not made the fun way) but drops of the happy-juice have just gotten all over the place.

God knows how much of it actually got ass-gobbled.

This was about 10 mins ago, so we'll see if anything kicks in. I think I feel something....

I know you didn't mean to use that much water, but I should tell you that dilaudid is very water soluble. Next time you could (and should) use literally 1-2mL. If you use 1mL you can use an insulin syringe (with the needle removed, of course), which is better since its not as big and your sphincter will contract faster, resulting in less spillage.
Also, I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know your tolerance or normal route of administration, but unless its IV, and I assume its not, I hope you used less than normal (if you usually swallow or snort them), since it will be stronger plugged.
As for the come up, you should start to feel it in 10 minutes. Plugging has a rather fast onset. Its been an hour now and you haven't posted again, so you're probably feeling pretty good by now. ;) I hope you're safe.

Thanks Schimpo, I should have posted a follow-up.

Orally, it took 4 dillies to feel ANYTHING, and then I can't say it actually made me high. So I crushed up 3 to plug last night.

Ultimately, I felt a warmth come on and I can say it felt like a good high was *beginning,* but it never really got there. Within an hour or so it was all over.

I'll try one more time tonight... this time with much less water. To be honest, I've take so many opiate pills this week, I think the inevitable conclusion is that I have a natural tolerance. From what I've been told in other threads, the stuff I've taken should have gotten several elephants high, so it probably just doesn't work for me.

I'm going to ask my doc tomorrow what he can give me in a non-opiate painkiller for my back. I hope there is something good!

If I bump again tonight I'll post the results...

dood...painkillers wil not make you see shit, trip out or go crazy. all they do is make you mellow for a couple hours, thats all they do,......dont expect more. also 4 4 mg dillies is a lot man! watch out...

I wanted to give plugging another chance, since I wasn't sure I did it right last night (my first time) and, from what everyone said, plugging should have really sent that shit straight to my brain (har har).

So I crushed up 3 dillies, put in in a VERY SMALL amount of water (3ml), heated it up and fully dissolved the dope. I was using one the "baby feeding" eye droppers, with a giant squeeze bulb at the end... I used it to suck up all the fun juice, laid down and squirted it all up my pirate hole.

But see, once again I had trouble with my plugging device. Just turning it around let some of it leak out the tip, and by the time I had assumed the position, more than few drops had spilled (and there wasn't a whole lot of liquid in there to begin with). After plugging and squeezing, I pulled it out and, like yesterday, a whole bunch of liquid came out with it and dripped down my happy crack.

I don't know how much was lost, but it seemed like a lot. In fact, I wasn't sure at that point how many dillies I really even plugged - maybe 1 and a half?

So I snorted a couple as a chaser.

But wait, there's more!

When I went to the drug store I bought two items for plugging, one was very friendly looking (the one with the squeeze bulb at the end) and the other looked a little more serious - basically, an oversized hypodermic needle with no needle. Admitedly, I opted to use the more "gentle" device, but after reading more on here, it seemed like the syringe was probably more efficient.

Of course, I had to find out.

I crushed up another two dillies, made a soution and sucked that up into the "butt needle." I shoved that little puppy home and pushed down the syringe... MUCH BETTER! I could tell the solution squirted with WAY more pressure, right where it was supposed to go... and when I removed it, not a drop spilled.

The result?

Finally, after a week of messing with all these pills, I feel pretty decent. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the feeling I had with a morphine drip in the hospital the first time I had a kidney stone), I'd say I'm at a good 6.5 or 7.

All feels good with the world, and the back pain has gone down a fair bit (I still feel some pain, but on the other and right now I just don't care).

It may also have helped that I have not had a single thing to eat or drink today - not even a glass of water.

I'm glad I learned about the whole plugging thing on here - if it had just come down to eating more pills, I probably would have give up. That just doesn't do it for me!

Silent: Yes, from what everyone tells me, dillies are very strong - on the other hand, I seem to have a very high natural tolerance for opiates. Right now, I have plugged probably 4 and snorted 2 - and I am far from tripping balls. I just feel... good.

Anway, I don't want to overdo it, trust me - but it seems like it would take a hell of a lot for me to overdo it.

I've been buzzing now for about 45 mins... I'll report back later and let everyone know how it went.

plugging Kratom?

By the way, has anyone every plugged kratom?

Is it worth it? How would one go about it? Make a tea and plug the tea?

I've got some super-stength powder and thought I might be able to plug some concentrated solution...

By the way, has anyone every plugged kratom?

Is it worth it? How would one go about it? Make a tea and plug the tea?

I've got some super-stength powder and thought I might be able to plug some concentrated solution...

Err, not really sure. I thought the recreational dose of kratom was fairly a large amount?

^ He's got the extract though... if it dissolves into a syringe worth of water, then plug away son.

Ok so I've continued to experiment with plugging my dillies, but to be honest, it seems like snorting two of them has a stronger effect than plugging FOUR.

Is this possible? From what I've been reading, plugging should lead to MUCH stronger results.

Is it possible I'm using too much water? Does it matter? For example, tonight I crushed up six dillies and dissolved them in 4 or 5 ml of water, and sucked it all up into a fat syringe. Then plugged. No spillage anymore, I solved that problem.

But does the amount of water the drug of choice is dissolved in matter, as long as it all gets up there? Or is there a reason why a more concentrated solution is better?

OPIATE PLUGGING REDEUX

So after hunting around online and reading more about opiate plugging, it seems like quite a few folks swear by it, so I did some more research to see if maybe I had been doing something wrong (my experience was very sub-par, and I had tried 3 or 4 times. Snorting beat it by a mile).

Anyway, looks like I may have done two things wrong - first of all, I didn't plunge the syringe deep enough! Apparently you have to REALLY ram it in there, so you can plant the opiates past the sphincter and deep inside the colon, where all the happy butt-veins are.

Secondly, although a lot of people would stay laying down for a few minutes to make sure nothing leaked out when they got up, I learned that nothing leaks out anyway so I'd get up right after injecting. HOWEVER, several "plugging guides" said you need to lay there so the veins have enough time to soak up the juice, otherwise the goods ain't getting to where they are supposed to.

So, tonight I decided to give it another whirl.

I crushed up 20mg worth of dillies in about 5ml of warm water, laid on my side and REALLY jammed that puppy home. And, sure enough, I can see what I had done wrong - previously I had only inserted the syringe an inch or two, just enough to get it "in there," but this time I pushed a little harder and WHAM, the damn thing went in so far I thought my arm was going to go with it! "up to the plunger" is what was recommended (about 4 inches) and I could tell that THIS time I was squirting the happy-juice where no man has gone before (homos, bite your tongue).

I laid there for about 15 mins, got up and started this post. I can DEFINITLEY feel the rubbery warmth of opiate bliss setting in. They say that plugging diminishes the rush (and yes, the onset is very different than if I had railed it) but the buzz should be stronger and last longer (and there is no doubt that the railing buzz doesn't last all too long).

Another thing I'm noticing is that the railing buzz is a little more hyper/speedy (I just want to get on the phone and gab), but so far, the plug buzz is more mellow and serene.

More as the situation develops!

^ heroin plugged is second only to IV. it is far superior to oral or intranasal IMEs. however i tend to sniff heroin more often than plugging when i was using opiates because i was always packing fudge and constantly constipated so i figured it would just soak into my shit and not get absorbed so i stuck with sniffing/IV'ing heroin. but when i shat and had a clean ass plugging heroin was amazing, second only to IV.

can you just shove pills up plain if you don't want to go through the trouble? obviously not time release so it should be ok right?

^ no. you gotta dissolve them in warm water and then plug. shoving a pill (besides suppositories) up your ass is a waste from what i hear. i've never tried it.

shafting is usually only slightly less than parenteral injection bioavailability. as far as I can tell its exactly the same. So the dilaudids would be much more effective. I would say about 3-4 times as strong.

No, a boner means somethings wrong.

Last edited:
I've read medical studies on the rectal administration of dilaudid via suppositories. The bioavailability of this route is about the same as oral. In other words...very low. The best way to use dilaudid without injecting is to dissolve it into a solution and put that in a nasal mist inhaler. BA of this method is up to 65%.

I realize this is a harm reduction site....so don't try this at home8)

May as well quit f'ing around.

You know what I mean....there is really only one way to do dillies. If you do it right it won't even kill you immediately. Don't heat it. Just crush and let it soak in sterile H2o for a couple of minutes...filter and bingo.....all is well for a while.

If you want some real advice stop now because there is no way you can win. Tolerance just goes up and up without a little unpleasantness.

You could just reduce your dose for a while ....a week or so....and you will be good for a while until it goes back up in a day or 2.

I wish I had never seen the things myself.

good luck with that.

Anyone who says these don't work good plugged is LIEING. Im prescribed 100 4mg Dilaudid's a month (which im again filling tomorrow, hell yeah) for Chronic Prain so i'm pretty sure I'm very used to them and rhoutes to take them and actually make them work. Mixing them with cold water in a needless syringe and placed in your rectum and shot enema style produces the best effects I can get from Dilaudid by far besides IVing them. IVing them is GREAT but i'm always very very weary that the effects of shooting pills will catch up with me someday and it's just not worth it. Plus my arm always seems to hurt in a weird achey way later in the day If I shoot them so I just plug them a grip! It's the only way that relieves my page and I've actually even caught a nod on them that way. Orally I hardly feel them. My dosage plugged is 12mg's+ and I DEFINITELY feel it quick. Real quick

OPIATE PLUGGING REDEUX

So after hunting around online and reading more about opiate plugging, it seems like quite a few folks swear by it, so I did some more research to see if maybe I had -----SNIP----
is a little more hyper/speedy (I just want to get on the phone and gab), but so far, the plug buzz is more mellow and serene.

More as the situation develops!

I know this is necroing a post...and a bit off topic, but I have to comment. Ihope so much that John Burrows is still active here on Bluelight.

I havent laughed so hard in so long...my sides ache. You have a way of explaining the facts honestly, with wonderful humor.

Laughed so well with your posts, I had to comment on it...

Neo