• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

When swim is trying to achieve a rush with opiates that last as long as oral. Swim crushes the pill to fine powder. Gets a syringe and fills with water. Swim then puts the powder in some sort of container and sprays the liquid into it cover the powder 2 to 3 times not a whole lot. Swim then puts in his mini fridge since its not to cold nor to hot. Lets sit in the mini fridge for 10-15 mins. Gets the syringe puts a dullish yellow pointed end on the syringe and sticks it in swims bum and blasts away.

Swim also believes he has the exp you are looking for if you would like any other information about this method of ingestion just send me a nice ole pm! :)

Hi, Talynted - welcome to BL :)

We don't use "SWIM" here as it annoys the shit out of everyone, makes posts hard to read and provides no legal protection whatsoever - stick to the first person and you won't get a ton of replies telling you to knock the SWIM shit off. Just a tip :)

Also, Greenlighters (members with less than 50 posts) can't PM anybody except mods so you won't be able to reply to any PMs members send you till then. As you say you have plenty of experience with plugging, why not just post the info in this thread so all can benefit from it? It's kinda the point of a harm reduction site ;)

i'm planning to plug mdma for my first time on saturday (halloween), so i've got some questions.

I don't want to drive while rolling because i get severe anxiety whenever i drive impaired on anything for the fear of being pulled over/getting into an accident/etc. However, I'm planning to roll at a party and, as always, i'm the one who has to drive there so I obviously can't do this at home.

Is it really necessary to lie down for a while? because i don't think i'll find much luck finding a place to lie down. Would sitting down be okay? And if i'm having really bad luck, would standing be okay as well? Or would this increase the risk of the solution coming back out?

I'm also worried that i'll have an uncomfortable feeling (like the urge to shit because there's something in my colon) or is it unnoticeable?

Also, how easily can it spill out? I don't want to waste any of my E by having it come out.

I've never had any need to lie down for any amount of time.

Why is that recommended? Is it because they are afraid it will run out? or that it will go to a lower spot in the colon and not absorb? I've lied down and not lied down and never noticed a difference..

I've plugged various things involving various amounts of water from 1ml up to 10ml stood up and laid down - no difference in effect and no seepage. You tend to feel an urge to use the toilet if the solution is too cold - warm (well, body temperature really) water is best. Not hot though cos it obviously burns. If it's the right temperature you really don't feel it in there at all.

I've plugged various things involving various amounts of water from 1ml up to 10ml stood up and laid down - no difference in effect and no seepage. You tend to feel an urge to use the toilet if the solution is too cold - warm (well, body temperature really) water is best. Not hot though cos it obviously burns. If it's the right temperature you really don't feel it in there at all.

That's rather interesting to know, I had no idea.

I think the cold makes your colon cramp which is obviously not what you want. I also find I get an odd sensation - kinda like a cold shiver - in my kidneys if the water's too cold.

I always have the water nice and warm, it feels right and it seems to help absorption with certain narcotics.

I always have the water nice and warm, it feels right and it seems to help absorption with certain narcotics.

not to mention that things seem to dissolve much more quickly in warm water than cold if you are making a solution (<-only way to go - IMO)

I'm back! Been a while since I posted but figured it was time.

About 6 months ago I began experimenting with plugging my dilaudid (all documented here) and ever since I got it figured out have been pretty much plugging every day. Yeah, I need to quit, and sometimes I know I use my back pain as an excuse to use, but that's a post for another thread.

Here's how I plug:

- I crush anywhere from 4 to 8mg in a pill crusher. Then I put 2 to 5ml of warm water into the crusher itself and stir it into a solution (to make sure you're only using as much water as you need, suck the water into your syringe and squirt THAT into the crushing vessel)

- suck up your happy juice into your syringe. I use an oral syringe from the drug store - made of plastic, has measurements printed on it, maybe 4 inches long and about the width of a finger)

- I lay on my side and lube up the syringe with KY and plug it where the sun don't shine all the way, right to the plunger. Slowly squirt the contents in.

- pull it out and use a handy paper towel to wipe the KY off my hand, wipe my butt clean and wrap it around the syringe before I put it down (it's not uncommon to sometimes do a little dance with your brown buddies - the paper towel is a handy way of preventing a slightly soiled syringe from making contact with your carpet, bed, nightstand, pet dog, etc)

- after only a few mins, you'll feel it start working. For me, it begins with a tingly feel, sometimes a slight burning sensation in my tummy (like a burrito at 3am). Within 7 to 10 minutes this should lead to any withdrawls melting away and the onset of bliss.

- I do find that laying still while the butt veins absorb your cocktail works best. Some say you can get up right away but I say um, no. Besides, what are you in such a hurry for?

- having a smart phone or iPhone is your best friend when plugging! I lay there and surf the web, check email, etc, while waiting to come on. In fact, I'll just lay there for an hour sometimes, enjoying the tranquility while simultaneously getting some work done or connecting with the outside world. Making a call while plugging also is great multitasking.

- it may not be convenient or always possible, but I have absolutely found that plugging on an empty stomach is FAR more effective. Much experimenting has borne this out over and over.

- plugging results is a much more mellow high than snorting. After I snort dillies, I feel like cleaning the house - after plugging, I just want to relax, maybe make some phone calls.

- less water seems to give me a more potent high. Under 5ml for sure.

- a plug lasts much longer than anything else. I don't even begin to feel signs of withdrawls for at least 6 hours and it takes 8 before I feel the need to take another hit.

- for some reason, even if I do everything exactly the same, sometimes it just works better than others. Sometimes I absolutely float away with bliss, sometimes I don't feel anything at all. I'm still trying to figure out if there is some small detail I'm missing that makes the difference, but no matter how you slice it, plugging as I've described here is by far the best bang for your bum buck.

Another weird thing I've found is that plugging dillies and even vikes works great, but percs don't seem to work at all when plugged - oral hits much better. Might just be me, but that is my experience.

Also, I recently discovered that adding half a pill of melatonin to 4mg dilaudid feels REALLY good. And you'll sleep like a baby.

If anyone knows that this might be an unhealthy combo, please speak up.

At the moment, I'm plugging 16mgs of dilaudid a day, spread out over 3 sessions. Been doing that for 6 months. I hope it doesn't kill me.

how much water should one add to alcohol when plugging? i always just make a guess based on the percentage (proof) of alcohol, which is roughly 30% alcohol, 70% water. i've never felt any pain from it so i assume it's not too dangerous, altho i can't be sure about what kind of damage it might be causing my colon

i do this rarely

I've only ever heard that plugging booze was painful and potentially dangerous, so you'll need to be your own authority on that subject.

Does "Absolute Anal" have a noticably different, er, flavor?

If you're looking for alternate ways to injest booze, look up a machine that converts the booze to gas. I don't remember what it's called, but I saw some stories about them online a few years back.

Basically, you put a shot of, say, lemon vodka in the hopper, and it quickly converts the liquid into a gas that you breathe in through a tube (kind of like an oxygen bar for booze).

It's supposed to smell and taste good, plus they say the high is much faster and better. And you don't get a hangover or fat from the sugar.

They even make units for multiple people, some bars have them. But they make personal machines for a few hundred bucks.

Ok I learned a little more abou this.

Someone suggested that when youre laying on your side and press the plunger on the syringe to squirt the goodies into yourself, you should do so very slowly since the tip of the syringe is already where it needs to be.

Well I did an experiment last night. I filled the syringe with water and held it at a 90 degree angle over the sink (simulating it's position inside you) and did a very slow squirt - and it was a disaster! Much of the liquid barely came out the nozzle and just dribbled down the side of the syringe (sort of like the way water dribbles down and follows the contours of a glass if you tip it very slowly).

This doesn't seem like a good way to administer. Using a bit more pressure with a faster "plug" gave me a constant, steady stream and seems like it had a better chance of spraying the liquid exactly where you want it - or at least having a constant flow to one spot.

I tried plugging with the faster squirt and it def seemed to work better. Not a very sharp push, but just strong enough to avoid the "dribble" effect. Try it yourself a few times over the sink and you'll see what I mean. The type of syringe you use and how much air is in it also has an effect on this.

I also tried laying on my stomach one more time and I felt absolutely nothing. Can someone who's familiar with anus anatomy chime in here? Where are the blood vessels we're trying to reach? Does it make sense that laying on your side is most effective?

I had someone give me 15 4mg dialudids and when taken orally they do absolutely nothing. ZERO..... I just tried plugging two 4mg pills disolved in 3cc's of water and I feel absolutely nothing. If I wasnt such a pussy id try slamming them, but im way too freaked out that I would get an infection or something... Hopefully I start to feel something soon... otherwise I just shoved something up my ass (a first I might add) for no reason! :(

I've only ever heard that plugging booze was painful and potentially dangerous, so you'll need to be your own authority on that subject.

Does "Absolute Anal" have a noticably different, er, flavor?

If you're looking for alternate ways to injest booze, look up a machine that converts the booze to gas. I don't remember what it's called, but I saw some stories about them online a few years back.

Basically, you put a shot of, say, lemon vodka in the hopper, and it quickly converts the liquid into a gas that you breathe in through a tube (kind of like an oxygen bar for booze).

It's supposed to smell and taste good, plus they say the high is much faster and better. And you don't get a hangover or fat from the sugar.

They even make units for multiple people, some bars have them. But they make personal machines for a few hundred bucks.

I tried a couple of those alcohol inhalers when I worked at a lab doing research on substance abuse, and my boss said, "palli, you're the only one who has nowhere to be, try this inhaler." I must have inhaled about 9 shots and didn't feel a thing.

As for plugging alcohol, I hear that you shouldnt try it with hard alcohol. I've heard of people using an enema bag and some wine since the alcohol content isnt overly huge...but I've plugged before and am still reluctant to try a wine enema.

I read that you dont like the idea of useing a needle , but Dialudid are the one pill that is somwhat not to harmful to do if you know what your doing. If you werent down to shoot those Dialudid than the next best thing would be just to rail a few mgs. and eat the rest on an empty stomach.

Don't be so lazy, there is a massive thread on plugging in this very forum and I updated it just a few days ago, so look, it should be in the first few pages of this topic.

I've been plugging dillies for about 9 months now and it works FAR better than oral. But there are a few tricks to the trade, so find the thread.

And I'd give it a lot more than 5 mins before you decide to try more. I find it takes about 5-10 mins just to feel them start to work, and up to 15-20 mins before you're really in full swing.

But yeah, if after 15 mins you feel nothing, something ain't right.

And I always crush the pill, dissolve in water and squirt it. Never tried shoving a whole pill up the hole. Guess it can't hurt to try.

Unless I'm wearing sequined gloves or something. Then it might hurt.

I wonder if drinking a little alcohol before plugging would make plugging more efficient, since alcohol is a vasodilator...