Bluelight

Thread: Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Plugging dilaudid? 
    Question
    Ok, before I start I want you all to know that I've tried to UTFSE, because I KNOW there are threads on this, I'm just too stupid to find them. Anyway, I've been given a script for 2mg Dilaudid for chronic pain. I understand these pills are crushed and fired a lot, I'm not real big on putting a needle in my arm, so my question is what's it like plugging about 6 mg? My tolerance has gotten so high I'm willing to do damn near anything to kill my pain, plus the buzz is just another perk. ;P Any info's much appreciated. - Jebus.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    What's your tolerance for opiates?

There's no way we can answer your question about what 6mg will make you feel like without giving us any referance.

Regardless, if you're not willing to IV them, rectal use is the most efficent way to go about using them. Disolve your pills in a few ml's of warm water, and plug away.

3. Collapse Details

I can take 8 mg orally without being loaded, or out of pain. So my opiate tolerance is a bit high.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    The oral bioavability of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is quite low, and many consiter it to be a futile effort to do so.

Taking 6mg rectally will undoubtly produce more effects than 8mg orally does. My advice is to try a dose of 4-6mg rectally, and wait 10 minutes. If you feel you need more, take more. We're not your doctors, so you'll most likely figure out your tolerance through trial and error.

Just don't try and massive doses if you're unprepared. ER visits are unpleasant.

5. Collapse Details

So, I'm not on the up and up of plugging here.. Disolve in a couple ML of warm water, draw it up in a syringe and inject? (of course, without a needle) am I correct on this?

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Pretty much. Plugging isn't really difficult, but you may need a little while to figure it out.

Disolve your pills in as little solution as possible, depending on the size of your syringe. I'd max out at 5ml. Obviously, crush them prior to mixing with water so they disolve faster.

Then, lubercate your anal region (glycol based substances such as KY jelly work fine, but any household cooking oil should suffice), insert the syringe and inject. You should be feeling it in 3-5 mins.

7. Collapse Details

i have a tolerance thats pretty high snd 8mg did nothing i did 40 mg in the course of 24 hours and just barely kept te withdrawels at bay

good luck, in my opinion is they are worthless unless banged, and that would lead to a nasty habit real quick

sorry i dont have better advice just letting you know what i got from these a couple weeks ago

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    this is kinda a weird ? to be asaked but how deep do u insert the needeless syringe in your but

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^

If you've ever had time to toy around with a syringe, you'll discover that the needle can be easily lifted off of the end of the syringe. All you have to do is grab it by the plastic knob at the base of the needle and twist.

Also, a large percentage of syringes that are used in the medical community don't even have needles on them in the first place.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Plugging works great... if you have the pills, just lube up your finger (buy some non-oil-based lube from a sex shop... its great for sex!) with 2-4mg of a pill on the end, and stick it up there to the 3rd knuckle. I know all these junkies (I mean this with luv) say you can't get high unless you "bang em", but 2-4mg anal hydromorphone got ME high way back when.

11. Collapse Details

I'm just worried that I'm going to do something wrong and waste a roll. I don't understand how I determine how far I put the syringe in.. I know it's an inch or so but how do I tell?

12. Collapse Details

^^^read my posts in this thread, they answer your questions.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwalrus
    I'm just worried that I'm going to do something wrong and waste a roll. I don't understand how I determine how far I put the syringe in.. I know it's an inch or so but how do I tell?

dont worry, you wont. plugging is AMAZING. it's second only to IV.

put it in your ass at least an inch. not like half a centimeter. far enough so its IN your rectum. gonna plug 50mg of morphine and 5mg of amphetamine right after i post this.

14. Collapse Details

Sorry if this is a dumb question... but I have 4mg hydromorphone pills. Can't I literally just shove a pill up my butt? Is there a reason this won't work?

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by John_Burrows View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question... but I have 4mg hydromorphone pills. Can't I literally just shove a pill up my butt? Is there a reason this won't work?
    I feel like this question gets answered alot...and it might work to some extent, but the pill really won't dissolve very well in your rectum. The only really effective way to plug is to dissolve the pills in water (hydromorphone would dissolve pretty easily) and use a needleless syringe to deliver the goods.

16. Collapse Details

Thanks Pallid, I really did hunt around a lot and didn't see that question addressed too often, but you're right, the concensus seems to be that a liquid delivery works best.

So, tomorrow night it will quite literally be "bottom's up!"

17. Collapse Details

ok so I just plugged 16mg of hydromorphone.... sort of.

I crushed up 4, 4mg pills and added a bit of hot water to create a solution. Problem is I way overestimated how much water to use, and instead of 2 or 3 ml I wound up using 20! So I just fucking filled up 4 5ml baby syringes full of solution and pumped it into my thirsty butt hole.

But perhaps it wasn't so thirsty, since i made a god damn mess of the place! Every time I pulled out the plunger I felt wet goo dribble down my ass crack, and now not only is there a big wet spot on the bed (not made the fun way) but drops of the happy-juice have just gotten all over the place.

God knows how much of it actually got ass-gobbled.

This was about 10 mins ago, so we'll see if anything kicks in. I think I feel something....

18. Collapse Details

I know you didn't mean to use that much water, but I should tell you that dilaudid is very water soluble. Next time you could (and should) use literally 1-2mL. If you use 1mL you can use an insulin syringe (with the needle removed, of course), which is better since its not as big and your sphincter will contract faster, resulting in less spillage.
    Also, I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know your tolerance or normal route of administration, but unless its IV, and I assume its not, I hope you used less than normal (if you usually swallow or snort them), since it will be stronger plugged.
    As for the come up, you should start to feel it in 10 minutes. Plugging has a rather fast onset. Its been an hour now and you haven't posted again, so you're probably feeling pretty good by now. I hope you're safe.

19. Collapse Details

Thanks Schimpo, I should have posted a follow-up.

Orally, it took 4 dillies to feel ANYTHING, and then I can't say it actually made me high. So I crushed up 3 to plug last night.

Ultimately, I felt a warmth come on and I can say it felt like a good high was *beginning,* but it never really got there. Within an hour or so it was all over.

I'll try one more time tonight... this time with much less water. To be honest, I've take so many opiate pills this week, I think the inevitable conclusion is that I have a natural tolerance. From what I've been told in other threads, the stuff I've taken should have gotten several elephants high, so it probably just doesn't work for me.

I'm going to ask my doc tomorrow what he can give me in a non-opiate painkiller for my back. I hope there is something good!

If I bump again tonight I'll post the results...

20. Collapse Details

dood...painkillers wil not make you see shit, trip out or go crazy. all they do is make you mellow for a couple hours, thats all they do,......dont expect more. also 4 4 mg dillies is a lot man! watch out...

21. Collapse Details

I wanted to give plugging another chance, since I wasn't sure I did it right last night (my first time) and, from what everyone said, plugging should have really sent that shit straight to my brain (har har).

So I crushed up 3 dillies, put in in a VERY SMALL amount of water (3ml), heated it up and fully dissolved the dope. I was using one the "baby feeding" eye droppers, with a giant squeeze bulb at the end... I used it to suck up all the fun juice, laid down and squirted it all up my pirate hole.

But see, once again I had trouble with my plugging device. Just turning it around let some of it leak out the tip, and by the time I had assumed the position, more than few drops had spilled (and there wasn't a whole lot of liquid in there to begin with). After plugging and squeezing, I pulled it out and, like yesterday, a whole bunch of liquid came out with it and dripped down my happy crack.

I don't know how much was lost, but it seemed like a lot. In fact, I wasn't sure at that point how many dillies I really even plugged - maybe 1 and a half?

So I snorted a couple as a chaser.

But wait, there's more!

When I went to the drug store I bought two items for plugging, one was very friendly looking (the one with the squeeze bulb at the end) and the other looked a little more serious - basically, an oversized hypodermic needle with no needle. Admitedly, I opted to use the more "gentle" device, but after reading more on here, it seemed like the syringe was probably more efficient.

Of course, I had to find out.

I crushed up another two dillies, made a soution and sucked that up into the "butt needle." I shoved that little puppy home and pushed down the syringe... MUCH BETTER! I could tell the solution squirted with WAY more pressure, right where it was supposed to go... and when I removed it, not a drop spilled.

The result?

Finally, after a week of messing with all these pills, I feel pretty decent. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the feeling I had with a morphine drip in the hospital the first time I had a kidney stone), I'd say I'm at a good 6.5 or 7.

All feels good with the world, and the back pain has gone down a fair bit (I still feel some pain, but on the other and right now I just don't care).

It may also have helped that I have not had a single thing to eat or drink today - not even a glass of water.

I'm glad I learned about the whole plugging thing on here - if it had just come down to eating more pills, I probably would have give up. That just doesn't do it for me!

Silent: Yes, from what everyone tells me, dillies are very strong - on the other hand, I seem to have a very high natural tolerance for opiates. Right now, I have plugged probably 4 and snorted 2 - and I am far from tripping balls. I just feel... good.

Anway, I don't want to overdo it, trust me - but it seems like it would take a hell of a lot for me to overdo it.

I've been buzzing now for about 45 mins... I'll report back later and let everyone know how it went.

22. Collapse Details
    plugging Kratom? 
    By the way, has anyone every plugged kratom?

Is it worth it? How would one go about it? Make a tea and plug the tea?

I've got some super-stength powder and thought I might be able to plug some concentrated solution...

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by John_Burrows View Post
    By the way, has anyone every plugged kratom?

Is it worth it? How would one go about it? Make a tea and plug the tea?

I've got some super-stength powder and thought I might be able to plug some concentrated solution...

Err, not really sure. I thought the recreational dose of kratom was fairly a large amount?

24. Collapse Details

^ He's got the extract though... if it dissolves into a syringe worth of water, then plug away son.

25. Collapse Details

Ok so I've continued to experiment with plugging my dillies, but to be honest, it seems like snorting two of them has a stronger effect than plugging FOUR.

Is this possible? From what I've been reading, plugging should lead to MUCH stronger results.

Is it possible I'm using too much water? Does it matter? For example, tonight I crushed up six dillies and dissolved them in 4 or 5 ml of water, and sucked it all up into a fat syringe. Then plugged. No spillage anymore, I solved that problem.

But does the amount of water the drug of choice is dissolved in matter, as long as it all gets up there? Or is there a reason why a more concentrated solution is better?

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast