• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

hi im in canada and apparently the HM Im on isnt in the USA yet but im hopeing u can help, but i have a question for u or anyone who can answer Im on the hydromorphone hic (red/orange capl) 12mg long acting with the little tiny beads inside Ive used a pill crusher and they r so small I can get them to a powder what do I do how can I get it to a liquid for plugging

, but i have a question for u or anyone who can answer Im on the hydromorphone hic (red/orange capl) 12mg long acting with the little tiny beads inside Ive used a pill crusher and they r so small I can get them to a powder what do I do how can I get it to a liquid for plugging. apparently they r made so they cant be abused or broken down The beads inside r so hard nothing i do works to crush them

rainny, I think I've seen the beads you're talking about - on Nurse Jackie, not in real life, I wondered what the hell they were.

See this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...h-Contin(Time-Release-Hydromorphone-Capsules) though to be fair it recommends using a pill crusher, which you say isn't working. Have you tried using a mortar and pestle?

If they can be absorbed in your gut or be dissolved for IV they can surely be dissolved for plugging.

the best way to prevent constipation with opiates (im sure you've heard this a million times) truly is to drink plenty of water. Your colon drawls it in through osmosis and keeps your fecal matter soft.

the best way to prevent constipation with opiates (im sure you've heard this a million times) truly is to drink plenty of water. Your colon drawls it in through osmosis and keeps your fecal matter soft.

OK but what's that got to do with plugging?

I have never plugged anything until recently and I have only tried it with Meth, that being my drug of choice. I would much rather IV it but as a newbie I got taught some bead tchniques and ended up with a couple missed shots. I heard that plugging is the next best thing to IV so I decided to try it. Altogehter I have tried it 4 times, the first 3 being unsccessful of getting what they say the "IV high",def had energy but nothing noticable different then smoking besides getting to shove something up my ass. Not my fav activity. I didnt know what I was doing wrong I got an oral syringe with a long soft attachment, and made a pretty decent shot, but it seems that the xtention to the syringe keep a grip of the solution I needed/wanted inside the body. So I would try my hardest to get every last bit, very frustrating an unseccessful....

Nw tonight I was a little more creative. I tried to IV but one again my veins need a rest so I took an insulin syringe and cut off the top part with the needle, suprisingly it popped right off. I then melted the top so it wasnt sharp, just a little heat goes a long way, with the tiny hole left from where the needle USED to be. I practiced with some water to make sure that it was going to let out enough water and not jus dribble down the side... Once tje finished product was done i lubed that baby up and away we went. I made sure to get it all the way to the plunger as I read to do in the many posts I read about this. Its has been about 10 mins and I am feeling the heat in my chest and clouds in my head, much better feeling then before.

And for all you that said it burns?? I didnt burn at all.... As long as you get it past the spchenicter I don't think you have that problem, Maybe its just me. I dont know. Tips for this, #1go to the bathroom as much as possible before you wanna plug #2use as little water as possible, I will prolly cut the water down, I used almost the whole ML=100unites to about .2 product #3mix, #4filter, #5suck up and squirt in! :) I really wanna try plugging some OXY I used to love to snorting the old 80mg blue ones. 6-7 a day was amazing until I had to quit. Then life was hell. Also wouldn't mind plugging some E I was told back in my e days to stick it up the bum but never could do it. I was "too coo" hahah happy plugging

Quote Originally Posted by John_Burrows View Post
Personally I would vote to NOT put up a "plugging does not turn you into a homosexual" disclaimer [...]

it doesn't deserve to be addressed. If anyone seriously believes administering drugs in the rectum has anything to do with sexuality, they are in serious need of professional help. Even a little sentence about it only serves to acknowledge and encourage those who would pollute the thread with stupid comments. any way where can i ask a ? at

hey B, you gotta really be carefull with "honeopathic, aryuvedan, natural" remedies which are not FDZ regulated..the double edge sword. WEho wanst FDA making thinkgs tougher, but ther are alot of get rich quick assholes exploiting herbs. If I was like them I would be rich by now..all theses penis pills were a fire mixture i used for working out. This A F ** supposedly covers all these differnt things in aruvedan method...first off BS! The cant sell an "aruvedan" catch all remendy as Aryuvedan works on YOUR dosha (pitta,vata or kapha). herbs are cooling herbs, hot herbs, wet herbs,etc. Fo instance, I run hot, hig energy..peppers are not good for me for balance, for someone that is slow they are. Anyway, unless you see a naturopath who covers aruvedan heath, your getting snake oil at a highprice. Aryuvedan helped me find what got my asthma going. It is good health,but something that canat be picked off a shelf
good luck :)

EDIT: crap..this didnt quote B-----

i started plugging roxi 30s, i was sceptical at first and diddent really like the idea of plugging. but once i tried it i immediatly recognized the benefits, it only takes me about half the ammont i would normally take to get me feeling really good. and the initial "rush" i guess u could call it feels much better than any other route ive tried which is everthing but IV. the only real down side is that you kinda have to be like at home to do it. im not about to lay down on a public restroom floor lol,
so i was wondering if it would be possible to plug while standing up? this way i could do it in the restroom at work or where ever if im not close to home. if anyone has done it sucessfully let me know. im just to nervous to try it and have all my precious roxie spill on the floor. it seems like you should be able to do it while standing up, i mean, if u can hold in ur shit why would it just drizzle out of ur arse.

Ms

OK so need some help here this was only my second time plugging, fist was with Mg oral morphine regular release, the i just did Mg of diludid now i tried to go the bathroom first wasn't much expelled but also haven't really eaten and go only once a day I'm am, then i filled the oral syringe with water first to rinse up there out just a Little then i crushed the pill up added about 7 mils water mixed up pretty good drew t back and the put syringe about 2 in in it has a bottle attachment cone Ike thing on the end the the tip of syringe rubber easier in insert it, i pushed it in took about 3 seconds hen waited 5 min rinsed the with about another 7 and it 20 min later and got nothing, now Mg of this should feel it for my tolerance any suggestions on where i went wrong? only have few left so was hoping this might make it last longer so any suggestions please help (used warm water) how much force and whatnot to send it to far up into waste zone? is this something that might of happened due to too much water? thanks any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Serious plugging question about ROA... If anyone has at all followed the Micheal Jackson trial of which I have not, they had an expert on with regards to the drug propofol. I found something interesting when listening to his testomony (I was laid up in a hospital for a week nothing else was on TV) that makes me question plugging and its value as a good ROA. According to this expert, Dr. Steven Shafer, an enema or plugging does NOT bypass the liver and does go through first pass metabolism of the liver as the entire GI tract has veins all the way down to the rectum that "drain" into the portal vein which goes directly to the liver for FPM. According to him the drug in the MJ case could not have been administered orally or rectally because during the FPM is is depleted by 99+%.

So this has me wondering if we are all mistaken about the value added of plugging or just that some drugs are ok because they are not broken down as much during FPM and yes since there is a ton blood flow down there it would get absorbed quicker but as an ROA to bypass FPM it no longer sounds like that is a fact. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Just curious.

PS, I don't plug so the only reason I posted on this was to be more involved in the forums here because this place has become my home away from home and Im actually trying to learn as much as I can about all of this, any of it, so that I can help those out in the future that may need some help. It's what I do best :) Just wanted to clear that up if anyone thought I was thinking of pluggin my fent patches or dillies ect cause Im def not :)

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
So this has me wondering if we are all mistaken about the value added of plugging or just that some drugs are ok because they are not broken down as much during FPM and yes since there is a ton blood flow down there it would get absorbed quicker but as an ROA to bypass FPM it no longer sounds like that is a fact. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Just curious.

I'd definitely be interested in knowing too but bypassing FPM is by no means the only reason to plug (as you seem to know), there are several good reasons, including, as you point out, immediacy of abosorption, but also reduced gastro-intestinal discomfort (in some cases), avoidance of unpleasant tastes, avoidance of damage to the nose/septum/etc.

i crushed the pill up added about 7 mils water mixed up pretty good drew t back and the put syringe about 2 in in it has a bottle attachment cone Ike thing on the end the the tip of syringe rubber easier in insert it, i pushed it in took about 3 seconds hen waited 5 min rinsed the with about another 7 and it 20 min later and got nothing, now Mg of this should feel it for my tolerance any suggestions on where i went wrong? only have few left so was hoping this might make it last longer so any suggestions please help (used warm water) how much force and whatnot to send it to far up into waste zone? is this something that might of happened due to too much water?

Don't know if you're still looking for help, but:

Did your pill completely dissolve? When I have plugged MDMA, O-Desmethyltramadol and Methoxetamine, the solution has been completely clear. You used warm water, which is good - I typically mix up drug and water in a small cup then pop in microwave for TWO SECONDS - no longer! - then mix up again and load syringe.

What is this rinsing your talking about? Are you scooshing more water up your rectum to "clean it"? I wouldn't bother. There are worse things up there than drugs, for a start, and if you're rinsing after five minutes, then you might be interfering with absorption.

7ml is a tiny amount of water. My syringes only take 5ml (marked, I normally fill them to an estimated 6ml though) but I can't see any problem with that amount of water.

I normally use just enough force to get the plunger moving then let it continue and yeah, two-three seconds normally does it though sometimes it'll go quicker, as long as your not slamming it in it should be OK! If you're lying on your back or side after plugging, I don't think you should, just get up and get on with stuff, and ignore any urges to expel the contents of your rectum until maybe twenty minutes has passed.

Read a couple of articles (Euro J of Clin Pharm and Pharmacology) that basically states rectal and oral bioavailability is essentially the same, about 30%. However, some of the subjects getting continuous release MSO4 measured serum levels indicating 61% BA. The 30% came from other subjects (one as low as 12%). However, these were pregnant women, which is a physiologically unique situation (Cardiac Output, blood volume, volume of distribution, hormone milleu). I think it just has to be trial and error. I have to say, avoiding first pass metabolism seems adnvatageous to me. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Bioavailability figures vary for different drugs - a notable example being ketamine which is quite a bit poorer per rectum than it is up the nose.

Ketamine invariably provokes a sneezing fit in me, though, after sniffing a certain amount, which can be infuriating. Happy to say no drug has provoked a shitting fit, at least not until it's been absorbed ;)

I'd definitely be interested in knowing too but bypassing FPM is by no means the only reason to plug (as you seem to know), there are several good reasons, including, as you point out, immediacy of abosorption, but also reduced gastro-intestinal discomfort (in some cases), avoidance of unpleasant tastes, avoidance of damage to the nose/septum/etc.

True, true, and those are great reason to plug for those that want to, however the bases of my post was because I thought I had read in multiple places that people seem to think that plugging does in fact bypass FPM and that's the part I wanted to clear up. As for the other reasons as you and I mentioned, that for some people would be plenty of reason to do it. I just wanted to dispel any rumors of the FPM theory. I just found it interesting as this was something I never even thought of until stuck in my hospital bed with nothing to watch on TV and a wound up stuck watching the trial of Micheal Jackson's Dr. lol amazing what we will do when forced into states of boredom :p

im pretty sure it would be substance related. Im almost positive there is no other way to administer diprvan other than iv. As far as plugging goes i only did it once with a slow release amphetamine I thought it would make the slow release ineffective but it didnt work, of course. Is the doctor on the Jackson case saying he administered propofol orally or rectally ? cause if he is he is an idiot. propofol is a short acting anesthetic/sedative to be used in emergency to knock people out for 5 minutes while you push a dislocated shoulder back in place or have to do some other quick and extremely pain full procedure. Its not an oral or rectal medication. In the Jackson case, to keep someone under with propofol for any length of time there has to be a continuous iv drip at a certain rate and at certain times. Its a fast drip for the first 5 minutes then slower for 15 minutes then slower still for 30 minutes then slower again for the duration (im not being exact just an example). So if the administer were to leave the room past the time of slowing the drip interval or got mixed up thinking they were on the 15 min flow rate as opposed to the 30 minute flow rate. There would be very serious problems. Not only that but its weight and tolerance dependent the flow rates have to be set according to weight and how often the drug has been administered. So if Jackson had taken another drug that made the bio-availability greater or if he had lost some weight or even if if his tolerance to the drug has decreased from illness or not eating. He could very easily die. Not only that, if he wasn't hooked up to a heart monitor no one would know the difference especially if there were no one in the room. Im thinking this was a common procedure they had done quite a few times and it was run of the mill to them and the doc got lazy or distracted and that was that. It would only take 1 minute and there would be no change in the patient unless a heart monitor were present. Just an unfortunate accident. My question is why in gods neme would anyone need diprivan to sleep ? its almost the same as the drugs they would administer in the operating room. Any doc that would give diprivan for insomnia must be incompetent.

Last edited:
Not quite sure why you would want to sterilize your lubeshooter, Knockando, but hey.
Recently I saw that there's a larger size of lube shooter now available, it also has finger grips to make it easier to push the plunger down.