Assignment Need Amphetamine User Input!

^ MDPV: wild hallucination whike still retaining a good amount of conginitive funchion unlike classical psychedelics. LCD screens are interesting, the cloudy, wavy shapes I see behind the glass exist in a place I cannot get to. [I know it's just a whooping chemical imbalance; I'm sure if I broke my sreen I would be any closer to entering their realm.

Walls and ceilings always shifting, moving,. What would be neat if able ti be controlled is visual perception. My eyeshight for reading close text is gone, but if I put my thumb between my eyes and the back of the couch I can see every dust particle falling. I also have an ethanolic solution of etizolam in it, and it's right near the saturation point (benzos very non-polar). I always knew there was some in suspension as I could see the mild turbidity, but tonight when I disturbed the vial I could see the movement of each particle and noticed that the amount over saturation is more than I thought. No bother though; it takes a while to settle, just shake for homogenization and quickly grab the aliquot.

Oh another very cool effect, looking at a wall I can see the empty spot on the wall caused by the retina's blind spot.

The most cool effect of all; when I look underneath small furniture (low light level) I see colour changing, rapidly shifing as if in a draft, but bound in place by the main support of the nest (like a sail without tight wind).

Now I know those neat webs are full hallucinations such as from delirents. I went to pick one up, nothing was there. As my hand lowered it dissapeared without me even getting a touch. Something like the visual accuity to see dust and sedminent so well is at the expence of being able to read computer text and these distracting new curvatures in this windows GUI are wiggin me out; I'm glad I'm not trying to use a Mac. :p

I can also see the 'microscoppic' hairs on the back of my fingers clear as day, at arms length, but my pajamas across the room are starting to wiggle around like a snail.

Psychologically I'm all good though; non of the emotional instability I would be feeling with similar visual effects on something like mushrooms.

Oh ya; physical pupil examination; bit larger than normal but not MDMA/LSD saucers. Main obervation for concerm present in both eyes. Pupils are not perfectly curcular (mine usually are), where the iris makes an angle there is a brown liquid present, inside the eye; not a lot but visible, along with a smooth angle turn instead of radial. The iris itslef is lacking a large part pf the lines that project from the inner border , radially. It's a more hazy blue-cyan colour instead of the usually 'sharper blue-grey colour with the fibrous like lines going though when seen close up.

So I'll keep an eye on my eyes; just thought it might be a neat, (possible) idiosyncracy that should be shared.

Should be of not that am on a mild SSRI prescription and used stimulants in conjunction them in the past without such odd effects. The clinical practice of prescribing amps/DARI's along side SSRI's also indicates a certain level of safety (no, I didn't say immunity). ;)

Last edited:
What Amphetamine's you have experience with.
2-Fluoroamphetamine, 4-Fluoroamphetamine, 2-Fluoromethamphetamine, 4-Fluoromethamphetamine, Methamphetamine & MDMA.

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine
2-FA: Smooth, nothing noteworthy.
4-FA: Somewhat rough, intense food cravings and mild mood swings (over-sensitivity, anger) for 2 days after.
2-FMA: Smooth, nothing noteworthy besides dehydration.
4-FMA: N/A. Only used once & don't remember.
Meth: Mild visual hallucinations when falling asleep, meth cravings for about a week after.
MDMA: Terrible depression, paranoia and dysphoria starting 2 days after dosing and lasting 1-3 days.

Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish?
2-FA: Yes
4-FA: Yes
2-FMA: Yes
4-FMA: No
Meth: Yes (in moderation)
MDMA: Yes (in moderation)

How you dealt with that comedown
4-FA: Sleeping, eating and avoiding people for 2-3 days if possible.
Meth: Using other stimulants and directing my thoughts elsewhere.
MDMA: Avoiding people/being alone.
(Drugs without significant comedowns omitted).

Would you use this comedown solution again?
4-FA: Yes
Meth: Yes
MDMA: Yes
(Drugs without significant comedowns omitted).

I've used a ton of RC stimulants that aren't included in this list because they're not technically 'amphetamines'. The list would be too long otherwise!

OK Now MPA

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine (pretty much no comedown)
Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish? Definitely.. It's my DOC atm.
How you dealt with that comedown (Umm.. watched some David Attenborough in bed)
Would you use this comedown solution again? (Works every time)

Actually my last come down would have been yesterday.. How did i deal with it? 6 etizolam, 30mg 2cb and 1 good hit of DMT.. oh and a bit of MDMA

MDMA (if that counts as an amphetamine

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine Depends.. can be a smooth ride into chill town or it can horrible.. depressed, anxious, paranoid, physicall drained and feeling sick, sensitive to cold, etc etc..
Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish? Yeah.. I'm on some right now ;)
How you dealt with that comedown Normally just drink and watch nice things on TV until i can get some sleep
Would you use this comedown solution again? Will be doing so later.. got a few pyrazolam and etizolams this time though ;)

I've done meth, script meth, (ADD meds) & was once tricked with salts passed as meth my come downs change after every attempt to live clean I found them mild until last night I came off a 3 day bing after six months clean (the only way to stay clean is to cut contact from all users for life believe me) anyway last night my left brain fell asleep hours b4 the right the effect I waking dreams i saw people and talked to them knowing it wasn't real I jerked and twitched got intense rage

List of amphetamines I have done/experience with:
- Mixed amphetamine/dextroamphetamine salts (generic, and brand-name Adderall)
- Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine)
- Methamphetamine (as a street drug, prescription, and sold as "ecstasy")
- Methylphenidate (not an amphetamine, but oh well) (Ritalin; Concerta)
- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)

How the comedown felt when on that certain amphetamine:
- Mixed amphetamine/dextroamphetamine salts (generic, and brand-name Adderall) - Anxiety creeps by. However, I also become unresponsive to people. I don't really feel emotions either. I kinda feel "dead", but "awake" at the same time; and really groggy...

- Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) - More of a mellow comedown than Adderall, IMO. I don't get that groggy feeling that I get from Adderall.

- Methamphetamine (as a street drug (crystal), prescription (Desoxyn), and sold as "ecstasy") - In the smokable form (crystal), felt really anxious and somewhat paranoid. Same as Adderall, but a bit worse. In its prescription (Desoxyn), the comedown isn't as bad when compared to the comedown from smoking street meth. (Probably due to the impurities). I also got meth sold to me as "ecstasy" (ugh, methbombs). It's HORRIBLE. I end up staying awake for 4-5 days minimum, hallucinating and paranoid.

- Methylphenidate (not an amphetamine, but oh well) (Ritalin; Concerta) - I used to take Concerta legitimately when I was a little kid for ADHD. When I started using this recreationally, the comedown wasn't as bad, compared to how people describe MPH comedowns. I just get really tired and apathetic towards everything.

- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) - Slow, gradual, and mellow. No crash. Somewhat sleepy, but satisfied.

- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) - Exhausted and hungry, but paranoid and anxious at the same time. In a way or two, an LDA comedown feels worse than an Adderall comedown to me.

Would I use this amphetamine again?
- Mixed amphetamine/dextroamphetamine salts (generic, and brand-name Adderall) - Sure
- Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) - Yes
- Methamphetamine (as a street drug, prescription, and sold as "ecstasy") - Only if it's from a pharmacy, and if I need to stay awake.
- Methylphenidate (not an amphetamine, but oh well) (Ritalin; Concerta) - Only if I can't find any speed.
- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) - OF COURSE
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) - NO.

How I dealt with the comedown:
- Mixed amphetamine/dextroamphetamine salts (generic, and brand-name Adderall) - Nicotine.

- Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) - Nothing.

- Methamphetamine (as a street drug, prescription, and sold as "ecstasy") - Various benzodiazepines, weed, and/or nicotine.

- Methylphenidate (not an amphetamine, but oh well) (Ritalin; Concerta) - Weed.

- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) - Nicotine. Vitamin C. Various benzodiazepines.

- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) - Various benzodiazepines, (or) "small to medium-potent" opiates (hydrocodone, codeine, tramadol), weed, nicotine. [Note: I always choose one of the first two (benzos or opiates). It's usually what I can get easier.]

Would I use this comedown-relieving solution again?
- Yes, I feel that the remedies that I use for coming down help cushion the crash/fall. During an MDMA comedown, I just really enjoy smoking cigarettes. The benzodiazepine(s) helps me sleep.

I've experienced Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, Ritalin, and Methamphetamine and they are all delicious and I love them all. The pharmies obviously are a cleaner, safer, consistent product... Including pharmaceutical methamphetamine (Desoxyn)... Street meth is often a much 'dirtier' experience with much longer duration of effects... Can still be a good experience, but expect bad side effects like bad meth breath, nasty chemical sweat and general odor, etc.. For me amphetamine comedowns are less physically addictive but more psychologically addictive the opposite of a cocaine comedown imy opinion... Methamphetamine is a much more seductive drug, however, it really gets the nice dopamine cascades goin in the brain..... Overall sh is much stronger and longer then regular amphetamine

-Vyvanse
-Feels like true hopelessness and depression, very smooth though and lasts about an hour or two
-I've been using it for 4 years almost daily.
-Before December 2012 I either just had to deal with it or drink some caffeine. Last December is when I started redosing whenever I felt the effects were going away and the comedown starting. Due to this I usually run out of my 30 day script in like 10 days and have to wait another 3 weeks sober but it's soo worth it imo. I love the speediness, feeling, motivation, euphoria, etc of 210-280 mg of Vyvanse but I take them spread out during the day; hence this is my new way of "coping" with comedowns now.. not that smart tho
-yeah i've been using this method 9 months now but i've been trying to find other things like nootropics and whatnot so i can be less dependent on speed, and to also treat comedowns instead of redosing with more speed. no success yet

I never did finish this...

Now that I remember this thread exists, I'll go back to the project :)

Prescribed Dextroamphetamine, Mixed Amphetamine Salts (D-amp & Levo-amp) eg Adderall, Methylphenidate, Propylhexadrine (benzedrex inhalor cottons), Beta Ketone MethyleneDioxyMethamphetamine (BK-MDMA eg an Ecstacy analogue) & 4 Fluoro-amphetamine.

Dextroamphetamine - simular to caffeine, less noticable given dietary conditions in that given day. - Note - as a child these comedowns were much greater in intensity and characterized by severe mood swings & persistant anorexia

Adderall - Same as above. Note - as a child these comedowns were much greater in intensity and characterized by severe mood swings & persistant anorexia

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) - Emotionally charged, and not at all pleasant. Note - as a child these comedowns were much greater in intensity and characterized by severe mood swings & persistant anorexia

Propylhexadrine - not noticable given the long half life of said drug; gradual blood serum plasma level decreases contributing to literally not feeling any come down.

4-Fluoro-Amphetamine - the only time having taken the drug, an entire gram 1000mg was consumed, contributing to a hellish comedown characterized by anorexia, and severe depression (temporary). Long story short, Euphoria was not present enough to want to repeat and the binge {abuse as opposed to responsible use} aspect was enough of a deterrent to want to repeat. Lower doses, given this drugs structural similarity to traditional amphetamines would not likely be probable to cause bad comedowns, unless administered to children given their developmental state of structural brain development (just a shot in the dark here)...

BK-MDMA - not noticeable, even to a lesser extant than that of caffeine.

Adderall (L & D mixed Amp salts) , Dexedrine (D-amp), & BK MDMA - yes; the first two given their productivity increasing effects, the latter for its therapeutic effects, though used alone, if used in the presense of a female (obviously not a relative given the abhorrent nature of drug use beyond the bounds of "clinical-therapeutic means"; e.g. psychosomatic state monopolization via collective propaganda based deterrent measures) would be of particularly heightened potential for therapeutic application as far as bonding & breaking barriers (conflict resolution, etc) goes.

Propylhexadrine - Caused too much vaso-constriction making erections nearly impossible - obviously not a good sex drug; females mileage may vary. Tingling sensation in the back of the head neck and back area was pleasant, but due to it's persistence throughout the substance's effects was annoying after about 30 minutes. So no, unless deemed "necessary" given a lack of """" - leaf as a substitute, or Adderall shortage given pharmacies lacking the drug on a frequent basis.

- in all cases the comedown was reduced or completely mitigated via appropriate dietary and exercise measures.

- in the interest of self preservation, yes...

IMHO, on an unrelated note, COCA LEAF, in its natural state needs to be made legal and available for those deemed "add" given the fact that it's effects are much less harmful , in fact quite the opposite given all the medical literature, being natural, it has more vitamins and minerals than most vegetative plants in its class, most notably Vitamin A. Sadly, uneducated persons associate the fact that the prescense of cocaine within the plant is somehow bad. The percentage of cocaine in the amount typically consumed, by someone I know, is 3 grams in one setting - approximately 9-15mg.

Typically crystallized extracted cocaine is consumed in 125-500mg "lines". Though obviously the actual percentage of cocaine is much less given the impurity of street cocaine.

Sublingual admin of coca leaf is not at all like insufflating cocaine, nor is it as euphoric as adderall or other amphetamines, hence, its -gray area- as far as legality goes, is of probable pharmaceutically induced means of monopolizing the drug market. EG take our drugs, or go to jail. Fantastic philosophy IMO.

i too take dexedrine daily for my adhd. when i would increase the dose by 5mg i would initially get a splitting headache that first day and then it would go away. this happened accordingly from 10mg to 15mg and when i went to 20mg the headache stays all day long. ive tried ir tabs but found they caused me headaches i couldnt get rid of, expecially if i didnt time the dose perfectly. i was previously on vyvanse 70mg once a day and it only lasted half my day so i asked for sumthing to get me through the rest of my day and i was switched to adderall 30mg extended release 2 times a day and it flattened my mood and left me with no motivation or desire to do anything. vyvanse made me have to be doing sumthing all the time and that was a pain in the ass and uncomfortable because i could never relax and breath and felt much more anxious on vyvyanse than on dexedrine. dexedrine is great but i was looking for sumthing that will give me a little more motivation and drive. dex is clean and smooth but was considering sumthing like focalin where as dex is an amphetamine maybe i should try the other medicine methly....however its spelled and that will do it for me. im an x meth user and truely am add but does n e one have any comments on wat i have experienced and how i might find a adhd med that will give me the umph...drive and voltage im looking for without the anxiety. i thought about desoxyn but hear its very expensive. as far as i have read dexedrine is the drug desired by most people looking for speed pills. so if dex is as good as it gets. i dont know. they discontinued black beauties, wat else is out there by prescription that will really make ya fly high focus and give me that xtra punch im looking for ?

meth,mdpv,a-pvp (most used),mdma,2-fma,pentadrone,
What the comedown was like
meth-,ild for me only ever used a verry small amounts
mdpv-very compulsive craved the drug more then any thing
a-pvp- was hellish for me craveings like i never felt before needed benzos and weed had to lock meself in a room for three days this was after a very long 7 month ride useing at least a gram a day maybe more vapeing off tin foil.
mdma- not bad nice after glow.
pentadrone- never really had a come down

@dexydude,

I really do not know what to say. I am now a aging combo hippie turned DINK to a yuppiw, now, have past the age of 60 years old.

I used recreational drugs (the A to the Z) in my 20's and 30's. I went back to school to finish my B.S, and settled down and got married
in my 40's, only to discover, I had a "bad case of ADHD combined", and, after 3 years of original Ritalin 20mg x 3 per day for the first 3 years,
I have been on "Dexedrine Spansules from 1997 until 2009, supplemented first, by Dexedrine Sulfate I/R 1997 to 1999, and, then, Dexedrine
Spansule 15mg, with booster Adderall Instant Release, from 1999 until 2009. In 2009, my Psychiatrist, of many, many years, dropped the
Dexedrine 15mg Spansules, and switched me to 100% original Adderall generics 10mg @9AM Noon and 3PM. PM sedatives, from 1994 to 1996
were Xanax 2 mg bars, 1996 until 2009, Ambien 10mg one hour prior, to taking the dreadful Deseryl "Trazodone 100 to 150mg) that put me to
sleep, but I hated the next day AM hangovers.

Splitting headaches, I am unfamiliar with my friend. My Psychiatrist, has noticed, after years of relatively being calm, that, since I reached my
late 50's, my M.D. wants me to completely taper off slowly of all amphetamines. "This has been a daunting task" I feel like I am psychologically
hooked. I have reduced my Adderall dose from 30mg max a day, Instant release, to only 15 mg per day, in the past 24

Pt II from Zachery Swan, to @dexydude. "in the past 24 months, I have tapered down 50% to only 15 mg of Adderall generics instant release" I complicated
things, after my turbulent Divorce, ending my 12 yr marriage, by buying Oxycodone (Percocet) and later, 20mg of OxyContin, for 4 years, and the when I got cut off, took 100mg a day for two years of European Fortral by Krka, (Pentazocine HCI) until my "across the pond source, lost his connection for Talwin/Fortral.
I have tapered down slowly off of pain meds for one year, and am now in my first 30 days of psychological withdrawal, since my physical withdrawal is over.I understand, one is usually dope sick and irritable for 6 months to one year, withdrawing off of heavy pain meds. I tried Bupe and Methadone, briefly, and I hated both drugs. IMHO, the best stimulants, have been long, long off of the world market, notably, Abbott Desbutal, 97mg of Pentobarbital I/R mixed with
15 mg of slow release Methamphetamine. the smoothest stimulant I have ever had for 6 months. 2nd best was Fisons, and Pennwalt Biphetamine T, which had
amphetamine resins, mixed with methaqualone in the 20 mg red and black capsules. Withdrawn now for over 20 + years, 3rd was SKF's Dexamil, with pure
d-amphetamine, and 97 mg again, of another barbiturate, sodium amytal. (Also removed from the market) I wish you Peace my friend, as I do not have the
answers.......I am a recluse now for 6 years, live alone, and have lost most of my friends, and attend ACOA & Alanon twice a month. Sell off assets to live, my 14 yr use of a Psychiatrist, has given up titrating antipsychotics, mood elevators, for me.
trying to keep my nice home, protect my credit rating, and learn to live alone, as I am in fear, of another psychedelic asiylem (chemical dependency center) like I stayed in for 120 days when I was the tender age of 32, or worse yet, a mental institution. I wish you peace, serenity, faith, trust, and to belief in something! Solitude is healthy, but IMHO, isolation is Toxic !!!

Last edited:
^Wow, was that Desbutal relatively easy to get on back in the day? It sounds amazing! Almost more like a recreational drug cocktail designed by a connoisseur than an actual medication...

These questions are kind of non-sequitury, so I don't completely understand what I'm supposed to do. I am, however, happy to contribute my experience, strength and wisdom if it could be of use.

What Amphetamine's you have experience with: D-methamphetamine, racemic methamphetamine, Adderall, benzphetamine, benzedrine, dexedrine, propylhexedrine, and probably many, many more that I can't recall. (Do cathinones and other stimulants like ephedrine count?)

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine: They have individual differences while sharing similarities. People commonly complain about amphetamine comedowns, but I don't particularly mind them. I'm generally rather productive during amphetamine comedowns. I will say that I tend to feel less tired during methamphetamine comedowns, whereas I feel generally tired after amphetamine comedowns, and very tired and spacey during quasi-amphetamine comedowns.

Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish? Comedown consideration isn't generally one of the determinants of my drug use.

How you dealt with that comedown: See above.

Would you use this comedown solution again? See above.

Meth and Adderall.

Well, The comedown starts with me thinking about how stupid i am for abusing drugs, followed by lots of guilt and shame for my lack of judgment and seemingly broken moral compass. I dwell on what a piece of shit i am for treating people the way that i do, over and over i think about the same things. Some how incapable of pulling myself out of what seems to be overwhelming feelings of depression and severe anxiety, i guess you could say a paniced state of mind. Nothing will make me feel better except more drugs, so thats what usually happens. Although on rare occasion i take a break and push through those shitty " I'd be better of dead" feelings. Resulting in very small amounts of hope that i may live a diffrent lifestyle but the amount of that hope will never out whiegh the feeling of complete and utter worthlessness that i feel after slamming all these stimulants. While on the drug, i tend to be so over focused on whats not productive, that the consequences of my actions are out in space somewhere until i comedown.

My rant from the last question explains that for me its not a matter question, its a matter of fact.

Lots of ice cream, candy, food, water, more sugar. Sleeping pills are good, benedryl works fine. Maybe some motivational books on tape or some shit, i'd imagine that would keep the suicidal thoughts at bay..sort of. Excercise is a great way to kill your comedown, sweat out all of those nasty meth toxins and put some Oxygen back into that body. Warm shower is good for relaxing when you feel like shit. Sometimes just typing some ways to deal with the comedown can help you realize its possible to be sober again....

I will indeed.

adderall
dexedrine
ritalin
bath salts
MDMA
cocaine
vyvanse
angel dust

Cocaine would be my upper of choice, but it's difficult to get the stuff that hasn't been cut a few times. Considering the coc is pure, the comedown is smooth and almost unnoticable. No crash and no tossing and turning trying to get to sleep. That's the beautiful part of the drug in my opinion. The high is speedy and euphoric and the comedown is so gradual that you cannot even really tell that you're sober.

Adderall, dex, ritalin and vyvanse come down - slight depression with severe fatigue. Benzos are helpful with the comedown.

MDMA - tiredness and weepy. Very emotional. I would go to sleep to escape the negative feelings. GABA helps as well

angel dust - wakefulness with the inability to fall asleep, depression & emotional, anxiety & restlessness. A Benzo would be helpful and allow the body to maybe fall asleep. Unisom or any kind of sleep aid. Benedryl has helped.

bath salts - brain fog. caffeine or any kind of upper to ease the crash

I like to use them to be productive more than recreational purposes. Yes I would take them again. I WOULD NOT take angel dust or bath salts again however.

Usually by taking some sort of anti anxiety medication, benzos in particular work well. I feel that they help ease any body tension and help calm and relax the nervous system. Also lightens any anxiety that may occur. Usually when I'm coming down, sleep is what I seek at that stage of the game. I know my body is wiped out and needs it. Unisom and other sleep aids, do help, but that restless muscle tightness feeling is present. Feeling this sensation makes it difficult to lay still long enough to fall asleep. Taking OTC sleep aids usually will eventually knock me out, but it's not very comfortable and its usually because i've downed a double dose.

Yes