• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kace please throw them up you don't need to die over a job and go to the ER and they can give you charcoal

Kace <3

Please throw them up and get medical help.

A job is not worth you dying over. I understand how crucial it is to have one, trust me, but it isn't worth dying over. You will be able to get another one, I promise. Try to think of it as a blessing in disguise. When I was unemployed for a couple months I learne so much about myself. I focused more on writing, nature, art..everything I loved. I was able to make myself happy and discover myself. It left me feelin refreshed and rejuvenated.

I'm not too sure where you live, but I live in a state where the unemployment rate is the 2nd greatest in the country. I was able to find a job through a temp agency. Granted I don't love the job, but it's work & it pays my bills, puts a roof over my head, and feeds me. Perhaps try making job searching your job - temp agencies have to meet a certain quota each month of finding people jobs, so they're tremendously helpful. Many of the job openings are temp to perm also. Would you be able to collect unemployment benefits? Some states allow you to even if you were terminated. Also, since it is the holiday season you may also be able to find a seasonal job?

I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way. I've been unemployed and it's an awful feeling for a while, but once you start to focus on yourself and discover/try new things - you'll feel much less stressed about the situation. It's only going to be temporary, you won't always be unemployed. You will be able to find an employer who appreciates your knowledge, talents and skills, I promise.

I truly hope you're okay Kace.

<3

I honestly don't feel like living anymore... But I don't have the b alls to kill myself so I guess I am fucked. I couldn't wait to get out of prison, but now life juist sucks major dick in everyway possible. I have no money, no job, barely any friends, no house.. Good chance I'll be on the streets before Christmas.. Social services is dicking me around - atleast I have foodstamps, eh? This is definitely hell i am in and I dont' see any way ouut.

I'm better off just going back to prison.. I'm probably destined for a life behind bars anyways.. Fuck.

Suicide is so tempting however I can't do it to my family. At the same time it seems crazy to stay alive just to keep them happy. I have nothing to live for. Life is really boring. I hate myself. It's all so fucking pointless.

Hey, I'm sorry for the post before, was stupid of me. I just snapped and took everything, I just got discharged from the hospital. That was horrible. I felt so guilty for doing it to my family after taking them, so phoned nhs direct and told them I fucked up and if it was a lethal dose (yeah). Then they kicked in and I was fucked, remember 4 paramedics taking me to a&e, was there all night and morning hooked up to shit, constant tests, beeping, heart rate in the 30s-40s, throwing up, couldn't stand or talk or do anything. Betablockers, val and paracetamol are definitely not the way to go.

Thanks mrflowers00, hthr007 and goonbag. Im sorry for my fucked up posts. I gotta try and keep it together.

Hope anyone who is feeling suicidal feels better soon.. Things will get better.. Nothing is worth ending your life.

Last edited:
Damn I really understand why so many people kill themselves this time of year.

I've really been considering sleeping outside the next freeze. I figure with a little valium, pain killer and a vew drinks, should be no problem. I can just go to sleep and I won't traumatize anyone with blood everywhere and I won't get stinky by the time I'm found.

I'm extremely depressed right now. No money to buy the people ii care about gifts, lost my job recently. Can't seem to find a new one, it's really getting me down.

I figure if I sleep outside people will think it was accidental as long as I don't have nearly a lethal dose of drugs in me. People die all the time of hypothermia. I really feel... not like living :-( I'm hanging by a thread..

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. :( Please know that these things are only temporary though. You will find a job and you could consider doing things for your loved ones or making them gifts rather than buying things for them this Christmas. Most people appreciate those kinds of thoughtful things anyways rather than material objects. You might be hanging by a thread, but it's something. Hold on to that thread as tight as you can and you'll be able to get through this and be stronger than ever. If you ever want to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm rooting for you. <3 <3 <3

^ Thanks for understanding. It's helpful. I just wish it was as helpful as a damn job. That's all I really want. I feel like such a loser. My gf of 5 years moved out. I'm about to lose my apartment. I need a fucking miracle to happen. If things don't turn around by the next freeze I'm really afraid what will happen.

I remember the first time I got arrested I couldn't sleep due to cold (nodded and woke by shivering) but then again I didn't have access to drugs/alcohol. I was just a 17 year old kid in there for a baggy of weed. I did a little research and I believe that was a hypothermic reaction to cold. Alcohol benzo & opiate ought to stop that I imagine. I think about it a lot. I figure if I do it after an amphetamine binge, my muscles won't have fat or glycogen and my body will welcome sleep. Ought to be quick.

I appreciate the support. I really hope I find a job quick. I feel unworthy of life at the moment.

wehere.jpg

I thought this might cheer you up. :)

The writing in front of the dogs is in Japanese so I assume this is some form of a game show in Japan.

You can always PM me, I just wanted to share something that I thought might cheer you up. %)

Have you considered moving to find work? I did this and it worked out for me.

Severely,

Man, I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. I don't think there is really anything I can say to make you feel better, but I really hope things look up for you soon.. I do know what its like to be stuck in an awful rut.. I don't really wana go in2 it here but ff 2 pm me and we can sure swap stories..I can relate to ya.

<3

Capt. How ya been ?

It reminds me of jeopardy, doggy style.. Lol, very funny.. Have you ever heard of LOL cats website.. That 1 kinda funny..
Takes a lot to make me laugh but that 1 sure does sometimes..

I'm super happy that you're doing better.. Pm and we can exchange out mind fucks, I'm there to just not about to post about it here.

Hey, I'm sorry for the post before, was stupid of me. I just snapped and took everything, I just got discharged from the hospital. That was horrible. I felt so guilty for doing it to my family after taking them, so phoned nhs direct and told them I fucked up and if it was a lethal dose (yeah). Then they kicked in and I was fucked, remember 4 paramedics taking me to a&e, was there all night and morning hooked up to shit, constant tests, beeping, heart rate in the 30s-40s, throwing up, couldn't stand or talk or do anything. Betablockers, val and paracetamol are definitely not the way to go.

Thanks mrflowers00, hthr007 and goonbag. Im sorry for my fucked up posts. I gotta try and keep it together.

Hope anyone who is feeling suicidal feels better soon.. Things will get better.. Nothing is worth ending your life.

Don't apologize Kace.

You're okay now and that's what matters. Feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to. <3

now i'm actually in withdrawals and it sucks so bad luckily i slept most of the day

Withdrawals are terrible, I'm sorry. Hang in there, it'll be okay <3

Thanks hthr007 :)

Hold on mrflowers00, you can get through it. <3

i wish i were dead last night i couldn't sleep and i don't think i'll be able to tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.