• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Dust off your cleats, S+G is looking for a new mod! ~~applications due Dec 1st

Care

Bluelight Crew
Thats right boys and girls, we're is looking for some new leadership to share in the joy of moderating S+G.

Plus, I know many of you dont want my SEC-hating-West-Coast-football-loving dictatorship to go on forever.

This is your chance to make something of yourselves, to do something that really matters which will leave a mark on humankind for generations to come. In the future, schoolchildren will be forced to learn of this day, when the greatest among you took up the mantle of moderator and changed the world forever.

Any interested parties should send applications to both Tommyboy and myself. Include relevant info such as interests related to sports and gaming, why you love S+G, and your level of willingness to give sexual favors for advancement within the organization.

Thanks all. :)

Last edited:
i assume steelers fans with the ridiculously unrealistic opinion that the steelers wr corp is the best in football or that the steelers are the #1 team in football right now, will be given preference over other candidates?

:)

alasdair

S&G is a nice little forum to moderate, and you can have some fun with it such as making up games, contests, etc...
The last S&G moderator [Axl] became a rock star, so there is a promising future for the lucky person that gets chosen to moderate the funnest forum on BL.

The last S&G moderator [Axl] became a rock star, so there is a promising future for the lucky person that gets chosen to moderate the funnest forum on BL.

and look where it's taken him.

did axl get hit by the tour bus he really fell off the map

royalty checks from mtg and giving drum lessons to rich retards.

sounds pretty legit to me.

atri just has a baby now.

Thank you to all who applied. We will be announcing the new mod this week.