• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(methamphetamine~75mg, beer~1500ml) I'm a junky. And an alcoholic. This, is Tuesday.

I'll just add that I completely agree with all the praise. William Burroughs style prose. Oughta be published, even. Seriously good. :)

good writing but so sad.

p.s anybody notice the mathematical thing the length of the phrases make (is it called a period you know the up and down swirvy thing)

Hey guys, I know this thread is old, but it's always been my favorite piece of writing on addiction. Nothing else is as intimate as this and the underlying trip report structure makes the prose extremely precise and clear cut, grabbing you and putting you directly in the mindset of the author. Anyhow, I wanted to capture this deathly mindset that shows the limits to the human spectrum of emotion, and put it into a piece of art on my wall that could remind me of the price one pays for engaging in this sort of behavior.

http://imgur.com/fOA16eX

"Tribute To Junk Mail" (Unfinished)
Although I'm sober now (if you count suboxone), i will say that I most definitely can relate to this piece in ways I'd rather not state here.