• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
fine..

how about:
token is my least favorite in the od social because she is ____ and also ______.

or:
i really don't give a _____ about that bitch token.

Hi everyone except token..

Another sober day for me....

Also, the od social title is really creative

why is it that tentram having a dungeon doesn't surprise me one bit?

every sex fiend has their own dungeon to play around in

He likes to whip me in his dungeons. Also there is plenty dragons to fight when hes done with the whole dominatrix stuff

lol, i don't play dungeons and dragons or fucking zelda in there. it's more like the bat cave but cooler. it's where i shoot drugs and hangout on bl when i'm nice and high and want to be alone. only special company get's in there. but you know, you've been in there with me and still owe me that ball of smack from our last bender :p

and..i refuse to step into tentrams dungeon without learning the safe word

fixed. for you baby, i'll just give it to you, no questions asked. i'll pm it to you. feel free to bring your camcorder when i give you "the tour";)

i don't believe you'll stay sober all day laccy and i'm willing to put a wager on it. you get high and token enters the dungeon with us all for a session with the hookah. deal?

Hahaha deal.

Well I could make myself a whiskey drink..

God damn tent, making me crave now ...time to drown my sorrows with FOOD

foods a drug, brah. you've got NO chance in hell! hahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck that noise lmao, I'm still sober , I'm crawling in mah skin a little
I'm so fucking bored, I'm just watching tv and smoking cigs
So lame

Well, it took a lot shit, like making a lot annoying trips all around the dallas area, but managed finally at some point to get he cash we needed to run the spot to pick up some dope. It took many hours all together.I got a nice shot of h (two dimes) plus the 3mg of alprazolam I had earlier today, so feeling great. a little noddy, but hoping the alprazolam I took (didn't realize I was getting h today) doesn't just knock me out to sleep.

Fuck that noise lmao, I'm still sober , I'm crawling in mah skin a little
I'm so fucking bored, I'm just watching tv and smoking cigs
So lame

yo gonna cave! imma win this battle!

wooo, road trip for a couple days down to brisbane is on the cards in the next few days! :D

Well, it took a lot shit, like making a lot annoying trips all around the dallas area, but managed finally at some point to get he cash we needed to run the spot to pick up some dope. It took many hours all together.I got a nice shot of h (two dimes) plus the 3mg of alprazolam I had earlier today, so feeling great. a little noddy, but hoping the alprazolam I took (didn't realize I was getting h today) doesn't just knock me out to sleep.

Congrats man on the drugs

lol sorry to break it to ya darl, but i know country bird; we used to work together - ask him if you don't believe me. i know everyone around here.

so my aunt and uncle go away for a few days, leaving their favourite nephew (me) to house-sit while they're gone. say you're in the same situation. what's the first thing you do?

a - raid the liquor cabinet;
b - take a long ass, 45min shower;
c - take a mouthful of valium and prep up a shot of morphine or;
d - *insert your plans here*

well, i'm allowed to drink their alcohol so i pour a vodka after the coffee i had before they left, set up a movie on their media center and prep a shot of morphine after munching down 40mg of valium then crank the air conditioner at 20 degress celsius just before i puncture the crook of my elbow and push down the plunger and feel a blanket of euphoric warmth rush from head to toe.

i've now set the hookah up with some lovely peach flavoured tobacco. the joys of being able to smoke inside! booyeah.

after i watch this movie i will proceed to jump in for a lengthy shower:)

what would ya'll do in my situation?

Be careful about the shower, it will overload your senses causing you to.feel less high
And hahahahaha I stayed sober last night cuntram

I've always loved that song token.

Agreed. Who knew she had any taste?

<<needs as much help as possible ..

The sky is blue. I can do that too!

fine..

how about:
token is my least favorite in the od social because she is way better than everyone else and also why do I need a second thing, is that not enough?

or:
i really don't give a blowjob about that bitch token.

Fixed. Just spitballing here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.