• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm well aware of my tolerance and everything including the risks.

i went through with it and am finally getting a nod on=D feels pretty darn good, man=D

now i'm just watching some moto trails riding at the sunshine coast here in australia, which is pretty decent, so once it's finished i'll be contemplating sleep within the next hour as to make sure i get to enjoy the nod for a bit. in the mean time i'll be sipping on this chamomile tea, smoking a couple of cigarettes alongside a menthol raspberry blend in the e-cig (tasty as desert!)

does anyone else love a great chamomile tea as much as myself. it certainly relaxes me and surely calms the nerves - making getting to sleep too easy, usually.

ps - where the hell is shreddedlettuce, eh? i wanna see some of his badass moderating skills! and, wiggi, you're slackin', bro :p pick your act up, right now! save us the excuses ;)

Just got back from parole, and got a call back from this residential program I am trying to get in, it's one of the best ones in NJ and I have an interview tomorrow to see if they will accept me or not ! Hooray, i am praying to anything that'll listen that they accept me. It's 6 months but it seems pretty decent and I have some buddies who have been there for parole/drug court and say it's rpetty good. Plus it's co-ed so that's cool !

Do you think it is possible I could be experiencing minor opiate withdrawal after using 3 bags over the course of two days? (IV) Ever since then I have been really anxious, can't sleep, and my stomach is majorly fucked up as well as a very flat mood. I just thought of it now, I suppose anything is possible since I have a looong history with opioid/opiate addiction. I had originally attributed it to a new low of my bi-polar ravaging me, but now this had go tme thinking..

Do you think it is possible I could be experiencing minor opiate withdrawal after using 3 bags over the course of two days? (IV) Ever since then I have been really anxious, can't sleep, and my stomach is majorly fucked up as well as a very flat mood. I just thought of it now, I suppose anything is possible since I have a looong history with opioid/opiate addiction. I had originally attributed it to a new low of my bi-polar ravaging me, but now this had go tme thinking..

Anything is possible. In people with a long history of being strung out.. it can happen again very quickly. Use for even just 2 days in a row sometimes and you can wake up on the third day feeling kind of sick.

With me, if I go 3 days in a row.. I'm basically fucked. I've also been sick from just doing it 2 days in a row but I normally have to do a lot of dope for those 2 days for that to happen.

Wow that sounds awful. I have never been fully dependent on opiates at any point, thankfully. I have used morphine sulfate daily for 2.5 weeks at around 160mg a day oral/plugged/intranasal. And I had very minor WD, restless legs and slight stomach issues. I would imagine if someone who was previously strung out tries what I did, they would be in full blown WD after stopping....

Today-has-been-ruff%E2%80%A61.jpg

^Welcome to my life.

if you come lookin for a hard time, hard times ain't hard to find...

BDP said:
Do you think it is possible I could be experiencing minor opiate withdrawal after using 3 bags over the course of two days?

nah, man, they wouldn't be withdrawals. 2 days ain't enough to get physically dependent on them, no way at all. they're probably some rebound effects, most likely. or as you suggested, symptoms from your illness. you'll pull through soon, buddy, once you get back on your meds and whatnot i reckon you'll start improving more and more. do you intend on seeing a psych at all if possible?

that's awesome news about the residency program! best of luck in the interview process, i've no doubts you'll kill it. just promise me you won't get high before the whole thing, with the possibility of them catching on, ya dig, brother?

how are you feeling today my man? you seem pretty upbeat within your posts so that's put a smile on my face :D you're a great dude and you deserve better than the world shitting on you time after time. you're not out on the streets, right? at your mums? you should find yourself a nice hiding place in or around your mums place so you can stay there as long as needed without being caught if landlord person tries to come find you there all the time. otherwise you just happen to visiting your mum all the time.

what are your plans tiday, bro? kickin back and taking it easy? or pounding the pavements around the city with ya mates?

it's so good seeing your name pop up again around here, man. i was worried about you going back last year while i was still on staff because iirc you were starting to get into a bit of trouble, things starting to escalate before i left staff.

much love and support to you, brother<3

Good to hear from ya, Lefty ! Yes I most definitely do plan on seeing a psych as soon as possible. I just got my medicare re-instated so now I can go back and see a therapist/psych at a few outpatient clinics that are in my area, which are pretty decent actually. Though if I do get into this residential program, they have a whole slew of psychs/doctors/therapists/etc since it is a TC program. It's one of the best ones in teh state so I really hope to get in.

I'm not on the streets luckily, I'm still hiding out at my mom's for the time being. I'm doing okay I suppose, had some rough days recently but the past couple days I've felt better, after getting some positive results from social security, and this program getting back to me. Hung out with this chick I recently met at an NA meeting today, which was a very good afternoon :D

Once I can finally get back to seeing a doctor and getting stabilized on some meds I feel liek things will start to improve, because currently my motivation is nil, and my depression/anxiety seriously puts a damper on me getting much of anything done.. Sucks, sometimes it feels like I am still in prison. Once I can somehow start making al ittle money things will most certainly improve. But one thing at a time, ya know?

How are things with you, my man? Livin' the good life down yonder?

Yeah, I'm heading out to work myself. Hope it goes as well as yesterday did for me.

I also gotta get some food before heading out, I'm starving.

Enjoy your day OD Socialites!

Hey guys, today was chill woke up and went to lunch and a movie with my grandfather. We saw the hobit, it was pretty good, a little slow in the beginning but I have seen much worse movies such as "that's my boy" probably the worst film I have seen in five years lol.

You sound much better bdp, glad to see yah better!

God damn I can't wait till Thursday

I'm going back home for 2 days for the Xmas parties the golf course (my job) is throwing

We're going to the bar Thursday night and we having a party at the shop Friday afternoon. I'm picking some roxi 15s as soon as I get there then imma go to the bar where ill be railing oxy in the bathroom and drinking unhealthy amounts of alcohol

I need this cuz life is a little stressful right now. I'm getting fucking smashed fellas.. Hope I come back alive.. Just kidding (not really) ;)

How are things with you, my man? Livin' the good life down yonder?

yeah, things are going alright, digs. except it's fully summer-time here now and it's been sweltering this whole last week. constantly in the mid 30's Celsius with a decent amount of humidity to really top things off. the heat really starts getting to me when it's like this.

the other night we got a shower of rain, then not long after the humidity kicked in and i soon after woke up in a pool of sweat:| horrible shit, it tis.

just had myself a couple of appt's this morning so when i got home before i prepped some morphine up (200mg) and pushed off, then swallowed 10mg diazepam. i am feeling mighty well right now, sipping on a coffee and smoking a cigarette while i watch the NFL game that's on the idiot box. Houston v Indianappolis are the teams playing and Houston are ahead 23 - 17. i'm unfamiliar with either team so can't comment any further.

i'm really considering heading to the beach sometimes around 2:30-3:30ish. it's that kinda day where it would be lovely to have a dip into the ocean and take in the salt water then go pussy hunting :D

I was just thinking, If I had to choose, I probably would prefer to bump into someone with a short-temper.
Imagine the dude with the long-temper.

(yeah, I'm baked).

%)

Nice man, some morphine sounds delicious. Ha! I'm jealous of the heat down there, it's cold and rainy up here in Jersey. Only one small snow storm so far, it's barely snowed much at all last year and so far this year. Strange.

That NFL game was from Sunday. I'm not a big football fan but I do enjoy the NY Giants games; thy home team. I'm a lifelong baseball fan myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.