• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, okay, okay. i refilled my glass of macallan and am loading the syringe with coke, it dissolves really well and now through the cig filter and here we go.

fucking 90's man.

My wife had her two bottom wisdom teeth extracted whilst being conscious. Seriously, thats all the detail I know but she was definitely not knocked out for it

Oy, after the marcaine and mepivacaine wore off and the 120mg of dihydrocodeinone wore off from yesterday...woke up with so much mouth pain!

Man...it sucks when you double what you're allowed to take and don't even feel the slightest bit high. I had some psychoactive effects, but nothing more than irritability. Other than that, I felt slightly sedated (though I was taking ungodly amounts of phenergan with it), was nauseated, and was itchy as fuck.

And I'll have to get them taken out sans sedation. It will suck so hard, but can't make it another month with this pain so I can have a real surgeon do it. And there is no anesthesiologist at that office to sedate me. They won't even feed patients halcion. My mom is trying to score me some alprazolam for the procedure though.

I think every single person who's ever gotten drunk has said this at least a few hundred times.

UGA may have a chance this year at a national title.

I know man! I already got my SEC tickrets! It's awesome, gonna be sick as fuck!

On another note, I'm back home for thanksgiving which is good because of all the good food, but bad because I can't smoke weed here :(
It's all good, its only a week, so yah it sucks but I think I will live, I still got my suboxone, lyrica and temaz! But I decided to take a week offtemaz too ! I took some nuvigil to study and for shits and giggles cuz I have like all my finals the week I go back!

How are things going for u wiggi?

My wife had her two bottom wisdom teeth extracted whilst being conscious. Seriously, thats all the detail I know but she was definitely not knocked out for it

Same, was complrtey concious for my wisdom teeth, but I made them turn the nitrous all the way up so it wasn't that bad with that and novacaine, I just felt extreme pressure lol

Sorry for double post, idk how to copy and paste on my phone lul and I wanted to reply to my boy dread!

...it's surgery that you essentially need to be out for - unless you're badass like token.

^word.
if i were a mod...
i would totally change my own user name to:
badass_token
or...
token_badass.
which one looks better?

true story:
i am not a badass. more like a little baby scared to be put under for anything.
after an operation i had a bad & kinda scary reaction to the anesthesia,
when coming to- in recovery.
since then,
it's almost a phobia.

but i am tough as shit in other ways!
i have got one badass stamp collection.

see, now we're back to common ground. you're pretty much saying yes.
i always say yes to some good-looking genes jeans & a tshirt. :)

loool post pics of your badass stamp collection, S/S or no proof!

I just hope that I make it alright through this week.... Rebound pain, anxiety, insomnia, and withdrawals.
sorry tc :(
i hope you can find a way to work this out.
<3
why the fuck am i waking up on my floor with half a dozen needle marks on my arm i can't remember inflicting? this is not good.

+1 to that which is in bold. :|
but: xxxyyy: -1

..........token..................stop ignoring me babe! i get that sometimes i ignore you, but it is not fair to return the favor ;)

loool post pics of your badass stamp collection, S/S or no proof!

^i would .. but i don't wanna make anybody jealous.
you should see my scrapbooks tho..i have a whole page devoted just to SL.<3
shhhh...

Last edited:
you are making me jealous just by talking about it.... which is another reason i am driving to SC ;)!!!

you should have a whole page devoted to me kthnx!

silly laC..
i have your avatar as my wallpaper!
and: since this passed weekend-
i can feel sounds if i stare at it long enough! ;)

plz bring dinner w/you?

Lmao it sounds like me on Saturday, I felt so many colors and sounds it was awesome

How about I brg you to a fancy restaurant like McDonald's or Wendy's?

i have got one badass stamp collection.

i always say yes to some good-looking genes jeans & a tshirt. :)

i've seriously got a badass stamp collection as well! even more common ground, we're almost destined to be now. but seriously, i do, it was given to me by my dads good mate when i was a youngin and has stamps from all over the world including quite a few australian stamps in mint condition which date back to pretty early in the century. i also used to collect cards (mainly sports) during primary school but sold off my valuable ones and threw out the rest sometime ago.

jeans and a t-shirt is like my winter uniform, change it to boardies/cargo pants and a tee in summer and that's me down pat, pretty much.

tricomb - sorry to hear about your scripts and rebound effects as a result. i know the feeling all too well. i woke up in agony this morning and then the doctor was running half an hour late then to top things off the pharmacy was extremely busy by the time i got there. just got home now and unloaded my 200mg shot and it's 10am - i left home at 10 to 8 this morning. i've got work in half in hour to an hour as well so i'm having a nice big mug of coffee and a little feed before i head off.

i had the shot for you buddy, tricomb, i hope you got half as much relief from it as i did. i also took 10mg of valium beforehand so am feeling ready to paint my ass off.

how much is your usual shot?

PMe too I feel bad for tric. I wish I could send bup, you will make it tric, I brlivr in you, your a cool Kat, you to sruvuver because bluelight needs need you! Your the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.