Rate the song above you(tube) v. infinity billion

6/10, i vaguely enjoy the way the strings sound over the drums. but overall it was so repetitive (not in the hypnotic way i like) that i felt myself getting bored, and not really enjoying the vocal sample.

feelin a solid 8/10 . im sippin the coffee, got the incense burnin, soakin up the late night vibes. great late night tune. the pads, organ keys.. pure fkn sex!. feelin the visuals too.

liked what sounded like found sound stuff at the beginning, but oh boy that progression is a beauty, distorted bass half way thru and then the bell sounding synth over it was cinematic. 9/10

it reminds me of some of the rave music i don't like the most. rly tacky 90s vibe or something, almost so put on that it seems satirical. 3/10

DEFFIE - Macro

^

I dig this kind of disjointed dub sound, when I am in the mood for something thick and punchy.

7/10

:)

Can see how people like it. Not my cup of tea though
4/10
[video=youtube_share;z89YcmWgyow]http://youtu.be/z89YcmWgyow[/video]

Last edited:
7/10, really enjoyed how it changed as it went on.

Yeah man, I think Faithless is one of those bands that got no where near the recognition they deserved. I mean that track was off an album from '96. I think they were a bit ahead of their time especially regarding their musical versatility.

Like it. Definitely a fan of that type of music especially with good female vocals. 7 or 8/10. I swear I suck at rating things I like. 8( Gonna check out more of their suff.

3/10

I just don't really get this kinda music. kinda euphoric ibiza trancey thing. Lacks soul, and it seems confused of it's cultural origins..