Rate the song above you(tube) v. infinity billion

It sounds like there is something missing. The whole track is just bass with a drum beat and vocal samples. There doesn't seem to be much of any else. The bass doesn't go anywhere either. Disappointing because I'm familiar with Solomun and I've loved everything he's put out. Up until now. 5/10

Tundra - The Rivulet

It sounds like there is something missing. The whole track is just bass with a drum beat and vocal samples. There doesn't seem to be much of any else. The bass doesn't go anywhere either. Disappointing because I'm familiar with Solomun and I've loved everything he's put out. Up until now. 5/10

Tundra - The Rivulet

5/10. Nothing special. Wasn't really feeling it.

Henry Krinkle - Stay

Last edited:
5/10. Nothing special. Wasn't really feeling it.

Henry Krinkle - Stay

i really really love this kind of house/dance music, could realllly have a fking sick time in a chill club dancing to this 9/10
ima check out some more krinkle vry well produced tune

I found that just noisy to my ears, not my cup of tea i guess. 3/10

Dopeness on this song its too damn high.

^I couldn't agree more. nice funky techy groove. didn't care too much for the vocals but all in all it was a nice track. 7/10

Trinity & Beyond - Another Day

I typically prefer more uplifting/vocal trance, but this was a nice change. 6/10.

it was okay, but i didnt find it very interesting/innovative 5/10

Last edited:
It's a looong time since I've listened to House, which seemed to be a good thing because this sounded quite fresh. Groovy, groovy stuff. Depth and nice melody. The only thing I didn't like was the repetitive vocal loop that was played throughout much of the track. 7/10

Logic Bomb - Knorrar

The only way for me to listen to Psy-Trance and actually enjoy it, it's when im high but i mean really high. So that was the case with this one plus the badass visualizer i used with it, a fucking good trip outta space. 8/10

^ i am perfectly calm. your post is off-topic.

dumbnut, i'm going to give it 6/10. it's a deep, sexy groove but it's not particularly remarkable. sounds a bit too much like filler.

next up:

alasdair