Rate the song above you(tube) v. infinity billion

8 pretty choice for just a beat

that hand dance in combination with that jumper...

I like the taste of that song 7/10 for me. Im really diggin Klangkarussell with this tune.

8/10

I appreciate the artistry and find it to be a very well put-together song, but it's probably not something I'd listen to voluntarily. Still a good song though! I enjoyed listening.

[video=youtube_share;RJ-26smj5Ds]http://youtu.be/RJ-26smj5Ds[/video]

8/10
I used to really really love Royksopp. I kind of stopped listening to them around the time of the release of Junior/Senior. That is a really pretty song tho. Royksopp is one of those bands for me that defied that traditional genre-ism(s) that most electronic music falls into these days. Good stuff. Just all around good electronic music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74ZRUt05GY

I liked the main synth sound, but didn't care for some of the weird dubsteppy synth sounds. The vocal snippets were nice too. All in all, a nice techy house track. 6/10

Nice. Enjoyed those almost "chill-wave" pads and synths. That vocal sample started to get on my nerves about half way through though. 6/10.

I'm gonna have to give it a 5/10, for a couple reasons. Mainly being the overall quality of the track. I'm not sure if it is just my setup but the audio came out really bizarre, almost like it was panned to the right way hard. Interesting. It reminds me of Clubbed to Death with that spoken word style of lyricism. Not my cup of tea, again, but it is something that somebody crafted, so I can pinky out to that.

I know the Burial-ish style is being emulated here and there. This song reminds me of a Burial track, except more imaginative. The chirpy 2-step rhythm and well chopped vocals get me moving. :)

7/10

I really like this. Some serious New-Business. I actually only heard this for the first time when lou played it in TC a while back. Good stuff.

This song brings so many memories up. It really is one of my favorite songs, not just Drum and Bass, but favorite overall electronic songs EVER. My avatar is actually the EP art for the Q Project Computer Love EP. Such good stuff. When I was still in school we would have house parties on the weekends and my friend who is now known in the electronic scene as Amtrac would mix random tracks by Unkle or Shadow into this bad boy and then shit got popping. Ugggg So good!

fuck sorry man that nearly put me to sleep :| 5

^^^^^^ that placeholder track was enjoyable

Last edited: