NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England has a lot of high taxes, New Hampshire being the exception. There's actually a lot less laws and shit up there in general. "Live free or die" isn't just some shit they stamp on license plates, it's really how it works up there. One of the reasons I spend so much time up there, and the main reason I'm moving there tbh. It's the only place I can actually breathe when I don't have massive amounts of downers in my blood.

Also the DMV wasn't bad at all. I was literally in and out in 10 minutes. I'd say that was about the second fastest time ever, and I've been there dozens of times. I can never keep my cars legit.

Also, I was just wondering when dub would get back, where is that fucker?

EDIT:
What up fam

Shit, not much man. How are you? Good to have you back

For some reason I felt like he was just gone since the middle of the spring. It's actually making me realize how much time I wasted just getting high, because I swear it felt like just a few months ago that he left.

Man im doin good as hell right now. Been out since 830 this morning made it to fayetteville. Hitting up one of my exes drinking an ice cold heineken then on to montana tomorrow to do my 8 months of parole then back out to northern cali come next summer. Missed yall clowns

You too mofo. Glad you made it back alright.
Yeah tommy, it did feel pretty quick, but now that I think about it that was a long time ago. You were even still a NASADD mod iirc.
Got any crazy stories from jail dub? Also, way to go makin it back to BL the first day you get out of prison lol... can't say I wouldn't do the same thing myself. You were here like an hour before you went in too weren't you? I honestly wasn't sure if you'd come back or not

Yea i was WOT came full circle to the BL. I wouldnt normally have jumped back on the first day but im back in my hometown and in the last 9 months most of my good friends have gotten locked up or are still out of town so im enjoyin some cold brews with my dad at the hotel right now. And yea i got some stories but i dont have the nerves to type it all right now.

I had to come back to BL and see the fam and chop it up

I hear you man. Relax it up, fuck being in jail. Get your headspace back and we'll talk later when you want.

Nah i kicked months before that when i was goin to cali. No Detoxin at all. Just dodgin and weavin stayin outta the guards site haha

WHAT THE FUCK!?

I just spilled a beer IN my fucking bag of weed. Goddamnit! Luckilly it was mostly empty and didn't get much more than some shake at the bottom wet, but still, are you fucking serious??

Yes indeed WTF I just rolled a J for my dad of some of my last harvest in humboldt 2011 and it was magnificient. He says " Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you would have lost that skill in 9 months." Ahhh if only i could smoke right now.

Yes indeed WTF I just rolled a J for my dad of some of my last harvest in humboldt 2011 and it was magnificient. He says " Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you would have lost that skill in 9 months." Ahhh if only i could smoke right now.

its like riding a bike, you never really forget..and you can always smoke some spice...how often they gonna drop you? cause since you been clean for 9months or so now, if you smoke a joint..it will be in your system only like a week max..we you can get high inbetween drops, just dont go overboard with it, but since you 100% clean you an smoke like a week out of the month and be ok to piss at the end. by overboard i mean dont go smoking a gram a day..if you buy a gram and stetch it to last oyu 4-5days you will be ok..iu know cause im just finishing up 2years of probation and never failed a drop but i also never dfulkly quit smoking either..id just smoke for 5-10days out of the month and never more then 2grams worth of bud and then go clean the rest

For some reason I felt like he was just gone since the middle of the spring. It's actually making me realize how much time I wasted just getting high, because I swear it felt like just a few months ago that he left.

its like riding a bike, you never really forget..and you can always smoke some spice...how often they gonna drop you? cause since you been clean for 9months or so now, if you smoke a joint..it will be in your system only like a week max..we you can get high inbetween drops, just dont go overboard with it, but since you 100% clean you an smoke like a week out of the month and be ok to piss at the end. by overboard i mean dont go smoking a gram a day..if you buy a gram and stetch it to last oyu 4-5days you will be ok..iu know cause im just finishing up 2years of probation and never failed a drop but i also never dfulkly quit smoking either..id just smoke for 5-10days out of the month and never more then 2grams worth of bud and then go clean the rest

unfortunately i haveta report within 72 hours of leaving the unit. So basically im heading straight to Montana to see my PO then he said at first its every 2 weeks, and im hopin it turns into once a month or something. I only gotta do between 8-12 months of parole. Not sure exactly cause they have some weird acts out of arkansas that gives me good time plus like 2 for 1 on parole and some other weird shit. But MT is a medical state too so thats one of my first questions gonna be to dude is if he cares if i smoke as long as im not dropping hot for meth or some other crazy shit. Good seein your still kickin chink. I thought of this place and some of the funny conversations i'd had on here in the past. The main thing im worried about is that its gonna be about 0 degrees with feets of snow on the ground till like march and where the girls gonna be haha. 1 track mind when you leave the pokie

^
What up memph?

first post in how many years? good to see you back kiddo. was nice to exchange pleasantries a little while back. you look like you're doing well, brother.

(lefty)

Retired the old username?

Yea i was WOT came full circle to the BL. I wouldnt normally have jumped back on the first day but im back in my hometown and in the last 9 months most of my good friends have gotten locked up or are still out of town so im enjoyin some cold brews with my dad at the hotel right now. And yea i got some stories but i dont have the nerves to type it all right now.

I had to come back to BL and see the fam and chop it up

shit man, i didnt even see you there.

whats up dude, out already i see...

Status
Not open for further replies.