NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's all aboot booting the morphine. though a decent sized oral dose is pretty damn euphoric in it's own sense.

about to watch UFC 154 - condit v GSP. mates on his way out so gottsta wait for him.

these ciders are going down a treat after another shot and some valium. can't wait to hook into the fresh prawns and baby octopussies i purchased from the fisheries board this afternoon on the way home from work. fucking nomnomnom.

yeah it's all aboot booting the morphine. though a decent sized oral dose is pretty damn euphoric in it's own sense.

about to watch UFC 154 - condit v GSP. mates on his way out so gottsta wait for him.

these ciders are going down a treat after another shot and some valium. can't wait to hook into the fresh prawns and baby octopussies i purchased from the fisheries board this afternoon on the way home from work. fucking nomnomnom.

It’s shitty any other way imo. I used to avoid it until I felt that first burn. Underwhelming is the last thing that came to my mind that day.

Any of you fools fighting the crowds this morning or today? I’m going to sit right here in bed and smoke a bowl and listen to tunes.

Eh, I don't dig needles so much so it looks like morphine will stay uninteresting to me.

Screw that I'm not going shopping.
I'm about to go to the DMV after I get off the computer though, so that's not much better. Gonna make my car legal once again, sick of rolling around paranoid. After that I'm leaving for New Hampshire and this whole black Friday thing might screw me up anyways because there's no sales tax there and everyone is gonna flock there to make big purchases so traffic will be a bitch I'm sure.

NSADASDSADAS Social Song O The Day

The Rolling Stones-Jumpin' Jack Flash

NSFW:

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at my ma in the driving rain
But it's all right now
in fact it's a gas But it's all right,
I'm jumping Jack flash
It's a gas, gas, gas
I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas But it's all right,
I'm jumping Jack flash It's a gas, gas, gas
I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead
I fell down to my feet
and I saw they bled I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread
I was crowned with a spike right through my head Yeah, yeah, yeah
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right, I'm jumping Jack flash It's a gas, gas, gas
Jumping Jack flash, it's a gas Jumping Jack flash,
it's a gas Jumping Jack flash, it's a gas
Jumping Jack flash, it's a gas

The Rolling Stones-Jumpin' Jack Flash

Eh, I don't dig needles so much so it looks like morphine will stay uninteresting to me.

I'm about to go to the DMV after I get off the computer though, so that's not much better. Gonna make my car legal once again, sick of rolling around paranoid. After that I'm leaving for New Hampshire and this whole black Friday thing might screw me up anyways because there's no sales tax there and everyone is gonna flock there to make big purchases so traffic will be a bitch I'm sure.

I hope the DMV doesn't eat to much of your soul and time. And safe travel after that.

I think I'm gonna get tweaked out on adderall tonight. I ain't got nothing else to do tonight.

no sales tax in NH? thats pretty sweet i didnt know any states didnt do sales taxes. plus from an outsiders POV ive always been told the NE is super-tax-happy (or whatever one would call it)
I hope the DMV doesn't eat to much of your soul and time. And safe travel after that.

i would think black friday would be one of the best days to go to the DMV but i might be wrong

I think I'm gonna get tweaked out on adderall tonight. I ain't got nothing else to do tonight.
and hopefully nothin to do tom then i guess
ill join you when i go to work tom, im tryin to save these xannies for tom but they're so tempting starin me in the face n shit

got to work today at 4 n everyone looked beaten down n were talkin bout how busy it was at lunch, luckily everyone was home or something by the time i got to work cuz i sat around with my thumb up my ass for 5 hours, its fine with me, i didnt wanna work hard anyways and i know those people got leftovers at home so i was glad they stayed away while i was there

man its true when they say inactivity breeds inactivity, ive been so lazy the last few weeks, i sit around, go to work when i have to and go to class when i feel like it and damn, ive been so lazy n its makin it difficult to be productive again

first day in awhile were i just felt fairly good for no reason, today just ended up bein a damn decent day n im glad, cleaned out my car, did some laundry n went to work, not a whole lot in reality but more then ive done most days n i was at work in a real good mood n i was thinkin 'nice, its about damn time'

hope all is well for yall out there

Last edited:
oh and i shaved my face completely today, first time in over 5-6 years maybe longer but i cant really remember

got some positive and negative feedback today, fuckin wierd cuz ill get a wiff of air n im like shit my chin is cold, such a wierd feeling

Hol no I don't have to work but even if I did I could have knocked myself out by 10 or so. I know what you mean by being lazy, it seems Like it compounds itself. Today was my first day back to work since
Last week. I came home from hunting monday night and stayed up till after 3 am till last night. Got up at 5 am today and expected to work tomorrow but the boss moved me to another dept and they wernt working so that is fine with me.

Getting tweaked on addys for me is take 20 mg and once it kicks in do another one. I was so tired but thankfully i got my refill after work. It gave me the energy to butcher my deer. It took me about 3 hours but now I am home and popped 3 somas and 2 norco 10's. It is taking a while to type this out because I feel great right now and the woman is gone so I got the house to myself.

I also know what you mean because sometimes I go weeks without shaving and when this cold weather hits my face feels it too.

Ya shaving sucks anyways but, it's even worse in the winter when you could use the extra insulation. Still at least we don't have to shave our legs and all that other stuff that the ladies deal with. I mean if I'm to lazy to shave then I just tell people that I'm growing a beard. Hairy women don't get that luxury.

Just copped. Wasgut fuckers?

missed a part shot in my forearm and must have pinched a nerve as a result so am dealing with a numb, tingly forearm/hand :\ just a tiny red mark as a result, no swelling, etc, thank fuck. should be right tomorrow.

dunno whether i wanna work today or not as i'm so fucking tired.

That sucks man. It's shit like that which keeps me afraid to use needles. It just seems like every IV user I know either irl or on here has problems like that too frequently. I get that the high is much better but, the abscesses, infections and collapsed veins just don't seem worth it to me. As it is I pretty much won't go to the hospital for anything less than 40 stitches and the last thing I need is more reason to have to go.

Yeah, I would be an ass ugly chick. I probably wouldn’t wear make-up and “forget” to shave frequently. I don't shave my beard because it is so thick and a pain in the ass.

Staying off the points would probably be a wise decision, especially if you are happy with how you do things now. Why change something that works. Hope you are enjoying.

That sucks man. It's shit like that which keeps me afraid to use needles. It just seems like every IV user I know either irl or on here has problems like that too frequently. I get that the high is much better but, the abscesses, infections and collapsed veins just don't seem worth it to me. As it is I pretty much won't go to the hospital for anything less than 40 stitches and the last thing I need is more reason to have to go.

yeah, it happened two days ago and laid off since. it's a rare occurrence i miss but is always a bitch when i do. lucky i know the procedure to keep it from worsening - thankfully never had to go to the ER as a result. it seems i got a sterile abscess as a result judging from the redness and swollen lump, it's shrunk but i'm still left with a tiny bit of numbness. never had anything worse than i've just described over the 7 years i've been injecting.

i just prepped a shot and and had it in the crook and it knocked me for four, it was great.

if i weren't clogged up so often i would dose rectally more often. perhaps i should get some stool softeners or enemas to help the situation out.

NSDASDASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

The Dirty Heads-Believe

NSFW:

Well, you never quite forget the first tape you bought
Mine was Naughty by Nature back when OPP was hot
Who'd have thought that I could ever turn out this way?
I'm blaming Ad-Rock, Mike D and MCA
Yeah, it was Beasties on my mind pretty much all the time
Till I started smoking pot and figured out about Sublime
Oh my God, I never wanted something so badly
I wanted to learn to play guitar and sing just like Bradley
And the B-lines that Eric dropped reminded me of hip hop
And I'm singin', "Lovin' is what I got, I got, I got"
'Cause when the loving was gone
I learned to play the blues through Stevie Ray Vaughn
I needed music for all the ways it helped me feel
And now I'm loving my guitar the way that B.B. loved Lucille

Can you feel it (yeah)
I'm like 6 damn strings never sounded so appealing
Can you feel it (yeah)
I'm like once you grab the mic you better sing like you believe
Like you believe
Like you believe
Like you believe

Well Bob Marley was the tune, little J was in the womb
My mom would put the headphones on her belly, feel me move
And every Jimi Hendrix riff, I'd give her a little kick
Just to let her know to turn it up a little bit
And "Please, when I grow up can I sound like Police? "
That's what I was thinkin' while I prayed on my knees
But now that I'm grown, I found a sound of my own
I'm in the studio now and I feel I'm home

Can you feel it (yeah)
Can you feel it (yeah)
Like you believe
Like you believe
Like you believe

Well now my music's been shelved
Because these people don't believe in me
But I'm a fill the shelf up
Before they hear the end of me
I'll be writin' songs until the end of all eternity
I never went to college, man, my band was my fraternity
Never stick my nose into shit that ain't concernin' me,
But I'll be the first to swing, man, if you're burnin' me
Every day you wait is just another day wasted
I'm so damn close, man, I can taste it

Can you feel it (yeah)
Can you feel it (yeah)
Like you believe
Like you believe
Like you believe
Like you believe in you, like you

The Dirty Heads-Believe

Today's the first day I no longer have Thanksgiving leftovers to eat.. :( And I'm hungry..

NSDASDASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

The Dirty Heads-Believe

NSFW:

I just got turned on to these guys last night, but all the songs i hear are in fucking credible. has anyone else heard of these guys? they have a real sublime feel. another good song by them is called "Dance All Night" it has a cameo by Matisyahu and is quite catchy

here is a link

The Dirty Heads-Dance All Night

tell me what you guys think!

Status
Not open for further replies.