NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had my own land I would only go for big bucks. I know people that do the same thing wiggi and that is cool.

i suddenly want venison.

i have so much fucking cooking to do for tomorrow.

happy turkey day, you fuckers.

The night before thanksgiving is supposed to be like a big party night or something, right? Well, not for me I guess I'm that cool.

Welder, is your rifle legit black powder, like actually powder as opposed to the pressed muzzle loader pellets? What do you have? I've actually got a muzzle loader myself

i suddenly want venison.

i have so much fucking cooking to do for tomorrow.

happy turkey day, you fuckers.

i've got an anaconda with your name written all over it *smooth as i get in this state :p*

whatchya cookin for thanksgiving? and where's my damn invite, huh?

oh, and even though it's unrelative to me, happy wurley day you buncha fucking junkies! i'm filling up on vodka and have some big ass steaks to bbq up tonight:D

see, that's a good girl. I guess they still make 'em right in WV ;)

Also, happy thanksgiving to you too.

i suppose you could say that.. but i was wearing my shoes while i was in the kitchen :(

i've got an anaconda with your name written all over it *smooth as i get in this state :p*

whatchya cookin for thanksgiving? and where's my damn invite, huh?

oh, and even though it's unrelative to me, happy wurley day you buncha fucking junkies! i'm filling up on vodka and have some big ass steaks to bbq up tonight:D

ohohohoho, you.. and you're more than welcome to come (cwhatididthar?)

i made some deviled eggs.. prepped everything else for our bacon, cheddar and chive croissant pinwheels, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, two pies (homemade pumpkin and coconut meringue) and instead of turkey we're doing a ham which i have marinating in cola, brown sugar and crushed pineapple.

it's going to be a veritable feast.

now it's time to get fucking drunk.

Recky I'm sitting here playing video games by myself.(yeah I go hard)

Its a .50 cal and I use the powder pellets and sabot bullets. It is a cheap cva prolly less
Than a c-note new. Nothing fancy iron sighs and it took me an hour to get the breech out and swab the
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwpuuywetretpttiyoee

ohohohoho, you.. and you're more than welcome to come (cwhatididthar?)

oh i know how smooth i was, would have lured beauty in from from afar. there would be some historical meme made as a result. i's be nicknamed slick and go by "slick" the rest of myself. i definitely see whatyiudidthar. i'll be there next year to thank you and give you a stuffing - all made in australia. ifyouknowhadi mean;)

i made some deviled eggs.. prepped everything else for our bacon, cheddar and chive croissant pinwheels, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, two pies (homemade pumpkin and coconut meringue) and instead of turkey we're doing a ham which i have marinating in cola, brown sugar and crushed pineapple.

it's going to be a veritable feast.

now it's time to get fucking drunk.

if i remember correctly you made devil eggs last year, rigfr? these ones straight out of the deep freezer as of left over or a fresh bunch :p

that sounds fucking scrumptious dude. my dad bought me down a beautiful croissant stuffed with custard and a couple of cupcakes and i had the usual ice cream, custard and berries in a bowl which i didn't get half through it and put it back in the freezer for later maybe. i did have a badass scotch fillet steak for tea, though with fresh vegies.

have fun getting maggoted, imma pretty doped up and had a few drinks myself for no particular reason other than i feel like it after a day of basass hardcore work,

Recky I'm sitting here playing video games by myself.(yeah I go hard)

Its a .50 cal and I use the powder pellets and sabot bullets. It is a cheap cva prolly less
Than a c-note new. Nothing fancy iron sighs and it took me an hour to get the breech out and swab the
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwpuuywetretpttiyoee

Heh, nice man I've got a CVA Wolf. You're right it's a cheap pos but it still goes bang and leaves a pretty fucking big hole. A nice heavy .50cal hollowpoint will fuck something up regardless of how you load the fucking thing

How old you talking? Because the ones pre-2000(ish) CVAs were known to be pretty dangerous, the metal used was substandard and they blew up in people's hands taking off faces and hands with them. I think mine's from 07 iirc so I'm safe. Shit, I'll take your iron sights any day though, mine HAD a scope on it before I got it so the guy took off the irons, but I didn't want the scope when I bought it. I forgot to get the sights from him so I use the groove down the scope mounts and line it up with a small screw that's sticking out of the hole that the front sight is supposed to mount to. I could still hit a big target like a deer if I ever had to, but there's no precision with this thing lol. It's pretty cheap to get parts for I've just never bothered, it's barely even a real gun.

Last edited:
Damnit Ohline, what you're making is far better than any of the lame ass shit I will eat today.

And with rare exception it's always time to get drunk. Js

I don't know when it was made. I sure hope it don't explode on me.

I guess you can tell from my last post that I took an ambian and some Xanax. Lol

LOL! I took some xanax and am drinking a little myself this morning. Might go make another drink and take 1more mg. Fuck you all I don't want to be here anyways of course I'm drunk. Damn, I actually smoked weed this morning too, we'll wee what happens.
Sowing up atr thanksgiving like a proper scumbag.

Also, it should say the production year stamped into the barrel (the very last number on the bottom line). If you don't know send me a photo of it, the old ones look very different (although so do the brand new ones. Mine's in-between)

I've got rolling papers somewhere, where the fuck are they? I want to roll a few spliffs now so I can go see the family in a few but can't find them anywhere. WTF

EDIT Found them after all, right where I thought they were just under a piece of paper...

Last edited:
been drinkin n gettin stoned this morning as well

ran outa papers the other night, just been emptying about an inch out of every cig i go out n have n put a little jerry in the end

was thinkin bout a little xanax but i also kinda wanna save it for after i right this paper ima have to due soon, was due yesterday but i flaked

happy thanksgiving yall

happy turkey day you 'murican, fuckers.

i'm downloading the GSP Vs Condit fight right now. hopefully get to watch it before i have work at 10. i've got 2 hours up my sleeve.

had a great BM this morning and as a result am letting out some ripper farts after clearing the way. feeeeeels so good lol.

i just had my morning shot of 100mg morphine after stepping out the show, made a coffee, had a cigarette now got the hookah locked and loaded! booyeah. double apple flavour this morning and it's the nomnom bomb.

Oh, when I'm on morphine long term I almost never shit. I know how good that must have felt

it was beastly, man. looked like something from out of mars. i still can't stop farting, but they're getting smaller and smaller lol. they haven't stunk at all so guess there was a build-up of gas inside me:\ meh.

after my second shot and the sublingual diazepam i really just wanna stay here in front of the air con catching up on breaking bad, smoking hookah and watching more UFC...ALLLLLLL DAY. gotta think of the money factor and use that as my druving force!

Oh, when I'm on morphine long term I almost never shit. I know how good that must have felt

Or painful.

I found a 100 mg Kadien cap today that I apparently lost a couple years ago. Fuck yeah. I'm going to enjoy my gift from above and blaze the crypta chronic.

How has everyone's Thanksgiving gone? I hope as well as mine.

I've never liked morphine personally. I also don't shoot my drugs so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but, still I find morphine underwhelming. I'd take hydrocodone any day over morphine for example.

Happy Thanksgiving. Just got back from copping. Today has been a good day. Be safe fuckers.

Or painful.

I found a 100 mg Kadien cap today that I apparently lost a couple years ago. Fuck yeah. I'm going to enjoy my gift from above and blaze the crypta chronic.

How has everyone's Thanksgiving gone? I hope as well as mine.
Well yeah that's a possibility too but even just getting it over with is nice.

And yeah, it was alright. I was pretty much just a little fucked up all day long. Food wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either. Ate my fill for sure, I weighed in at carrying 6 extra lbs of undigested food in my stomach when I got home. Glad to hear you had a good one.

I've never liked morphine personally. I also don't shoot my drugs so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but, still I find morphine underwhelming. I'd take hydrocodone any day over morphine for example.

Happy Thanksgiving. Just got back from copping. Today has been a good day. Be safe fuckers.

Yeah, I really don't enjoy morphine that much either. I like it wayyy more than being sick, and I do like it's super long duration, but that's about it. Whenever I take morphine it feels like it's missing something. Then I remember that it's the euphoria that's missing.

I copped tonight as well. Haven't had any dope in almost 2 weeks, rewarding myself for the holiday %)

Status
Not open for further replies.