• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash in an E-Cig

JasperTheReckless

Bluelighter
I happen to have an E-cig I rarely use, and just got some hash resin type stuff "Stashish" from a headshop; by this company, International Oddities, if that helps; I don't know how else to describe it; it's a bar of res sorta.

Does anyone have any expertise on messing around with E-cigs, to allow them to be used for other things?]

Wasn't sure if this should be posted under the greenery forum, my bad if it shoulda.

Says no RC's, just herbal; sounds good, i've had enough extreme highs for a while.

I smoke an E-Cig myself. They come in pre-manufactured cartridges so I don't imagine it possible to alter what it is that is being vaporized. Though it's not a bad idea! I'd certainly love to carry an E-Cig filled with some Hash Oil or something and just take a puff or two here and there as I need be.

I've seen recipes for hash oil e-cig juice using propylene glycol, but havent yet tried it myself

^could you share said recipes.

i'm ordering myself a new e-cig (refillable) tomorrow as my initial one went bust and am most interested in attempting smoking a weed concentrate through it. this conversation came up between a mate and i a few days ago and i though a PG mix would be the go, as the juices have an PG content.

Umm...not really a recipe- but BHO (google) is reasonably soluble in propylene glycol. Functionally interchangeable w/ nicotine solution used in e-cigs( but gets you high) Little bit of heat helps solubility.
Never got any other extract to go in very well, but have a go- both ingredients are cheap.

sounds like it might be a little more trouble than it's worth then - for me anyway:\ when i'm smoking again i'll just vape it or make edibles/concentrate; keep to the conventional methods that are much more convenient and have known success with. cheers for that info.

well, it's an ingredient/medium for the different flavours, etc available for the refills so i can only assume so, to a degree anyway. i'd have to go check out the websites of my providers to get %'s of the content of what i have, but it's not a huge amount iirc- i was reading the fact sheet my friend has on his flavours yesterday and recall it only being around a few % for a 30mL bottle. i haven't actually done any research into the safety of it to be honest.

Since this has to do with hash, I think it is better suited for CD.

It isn't really cannabis though, it's some kind of other plant resin from a head shop.

international oddities' products are all for human consumption and all natural, so save your ecig and dont bother.

its okay to vape propylene glycol??

propylene glycol is used as solvent/carrier for water-soluble flavourings. I don't know how well it will emulsify with oils and how vaporizaiton would be affected

Sounds like a big hassle to me and a lot of work just to smoke a fake headshop product. Are you aware they make vaporizers like the e-cig just for cannabis? Maybe you don't want to spend the extra money, but my buddy used to have one just for oil called a trippy stick. It was pretty easy to refill, and held a pretty decent amount.

Have you tried the product you got from the headshop at all? There's a chance you won't even get a satisfying effect from it, and doing all the work would be a waste. If it were me I'd at least try it out first and see if it's worth it, then worry about the e-cig. A lot of the head shop products/herbal highs I've tried have been bunk or just not worth it.

this doesn't work....

I've spent days fucking with VG and PG solutions and high mixture types. Think about it -- on most e-cigs, you can drip directly onto the atty: 2 drops is almost enough to cause flooding... You'd have to make 2 drops be pretty damn potent for it to have much of an effect.

I have added hash diluted with PG, but it breaks your atty, and doesnt work so well. It does leave a slight smell as well.

If you can figure it out, props, but several queries to the masterminds at Advanced Drug Discussion couldn't even help me either.

this doesn't work....

I've spent days fucking with VG and PG solutions and high mixture types. Think about it -- on most e-cigs, you can drip directly onto the atty: 2 drops is almost enough to cause flooding... You'd have to make 2 drops be pretty damn potent for it to have much of an effect.

I have added hash diluted with PG, but it breaks your atty, and doesnt work so well. It does leave a slight smell as well.

If you can figure it out, props, but several queries to the masterminds at Advanced Drug Discussion couldn't even help me either.

Someone on uk420 got it to work with hash oil from what I have read. When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig up some instructions from some old posts if I can find them.

they make a trippystick/e-cig now. i've seen sold by vendors at festivals and stuff can't remember the name but its shaped like a pen and depending on the adapter you have attached it will hold BHO or a nicotine solution, dunno the name but i don't smoke bho or nicotine that much sooo good luck?

look up rempen its an e-cig type pen that uses oil cartridges of all strains.. they are the shit.