• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Part 3: Fluffy Dreams Continued

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Hawaiian Baby Woodrose / Morning Glory / LSA's Thread - Part 3

2h69afk.png

Subthreads:

Previous Big & Dandy Threads:

2h69afk.png

[posts from the previous thread:]

With the powdered seeds, yes. I didn't get much from it. When I was trying different methods: water extracts made me sick and lethargic for the whole trip, acidic extracts made me sick and lethargic for a few hours, long (24hr) alcohol extracts made me sick for an hour and mentally clear and energetic, short (1hr) alcohol extracts made me slightly sick for 30 minutes and mentally clear and energetic. By 'sick' I mean 'feeling' sick, rather than 'vomiting' (most of the time). Washing the powder with lighter fluid did little/nothing to reduce the nausea. Maximum dose I tried was 15, but 10 had the best effects/side effects ratio for me.

Redosed 3 days after my amazing trip. I took the same amount as last time and I barely tripped at all. Guess you really do build up a tolerance. I will wait a month between trips from now on.

did you prepare it in the same way?

Yep, prepared the exact same way. Just feel kinda sick and I can't sleep. I should have just waited.

fixingahole : Thank you for the information. Interesting for sure. I am interested in sublingual dosing with powdered seeds as a technique. I know there is a lessening in intensity for an equal dose. I am estimating 75% efficiency or less but more need more input to make tat estimate more accurate. Thank you for the assistance again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can one do a simple CWE as described above, and then dissolve excess water at low temp to yield something of a full spectrum tar or crystalline compound? I know I hear that oxidation is serious issue with pure LSAs, but i'm curious if this is doable with maybe a limited shelf life...?

I eat whole plants generally, but have a few friends who are interested in a less nauseous route. And while liquids cwe is easily an option, I am curious about reduction without defatting if anyone has experience.

thoughtsUnThought : I see no reason why an evaporation method might work. That being said, I would expect the doses to be more useful right after the evap. is complete. The sublingual route seems to get mixed reviews but that is an option as well for those interested in avoiding as much nausea as possible.

fixingahole : Could you disclose your body weight to help me with your 10 seed dosage in comparison to other reports?

It's probably been about 8 years since I last did this but I used to advocate sublingual dosing of HBWR seeds. I found I would need 30-50% more seeds but it would be well worth it in terms of reduced side effects.

Chew them up extremely well and hold them under your tongue or at least in your lips as long as possible. I did it for 20 to 30 minutes and it always worked like a charm.

This post was merged into the 2nd HWBR thread just now but since the OP was never clear about whether the replies answered his question or not, here is is quoted so some people can help:

Hey all,

I've just been trying to figure out the best way to ingest these seeds. Basically, I want the most simple and easiest way. I've read of chewing them in your mouth and swallowing but that causes extreme nausea and then I've heard of mixing a little water, orange juice, and seed powder then letting it set for a bit, then swish it around your mouth for 15-30 minutes and then spitting it out. I'd much rather crush the seeds up into a powder-like substance, but want the quickest and easiest way with good effects and not TOO much nausea.

Also, what is a good way of preparing for/preventing nausea? I know of smoking weed, but otherwise I'm not sure.

Thanks everyone in advance!

mornig glory seeds

okay so i have a ton of morning glories in my back yard and since its fall here in the midwest they have all started to seed.is it safe to try them?we grow a ton of vegetables in the yard so my guess is that the MGs are safe too.ive done acid so i know what to expect IF THEY WORK.what is the best way to extract the lsa out of them and how many should i take?

any reply is appreciated.

yeah what variety? They will work, you can expect an inner voyage with little outside visuals. Expect extreme nausea for at least 2 hours than an intense euphoria. The trip is amazing but the side effects suck. I used to take between 300-400 seeds at a time.

robotripping- im not sure what variety they are.im thinking they are blues.they grow like weeds here.

so from what im reading if i just grind them up use cold water let them sit for 6-12hrs then filter out the goo mush and drink the brownish tea looking water it should work?

You don't need to leave them in for hours, that's way too long. 20 minutes max in my experience. If you leave them in any longer then some of the tannins and other junk from the seed coat will get into the water and will increase the nausea. The color of the water should be a pale yellowish-green, not brown.

Also if you put the ground-up seeds in an empty tea bag, then that makes it really easy to remove them once the LSA has been extracted.

^^^^ thanks i will take the advice.i just went outside and picked about 250-300 seeds.we'll see if it works.will update soon.

I would shoot more for around an hour and use a closed container like a water bottle so it won't be exposed to air or light. Make sure you shake/mix the contents every so often and keep the water cold maybe in a the fridge. Also, absorbic acid helps the extraction I believe, so drop a vitamin c supplement in there if you've got one.

Have you tried doing them for less than an hour? In my experience 20 minutes is plenty of time for most of the LSA to get into the water. The one time I did a longer one, for 30 minutes, the water was starting to turn brown and after I drank it I got really bad nausea for most of the trip. With the 20 minute extractions I only got a little bit of nausea that went away pretty quickly. If you're using fresh seeds like the OP is doing then you probably don't have to worry as much about the extraction yield.

Use spring water for it too. This way, the chlorine present in tap water won't destroy your LSA. RobotRipping is correct, about 300-400 seeds, although you might find with a CWE that the potency is slightly less than if the seeds were chewed. Just make sure to grind them up really good to maximize the extraction.

There are ways to get a purer product without all the fats etc. in your final product, but this is a lengthier process and somewhat more complicated involving other solvents such as butane.

If they are Heavenly Blues, they should work fine. Just a word of warning: I tried LSA several times (4? It's been a few years) and only once did I have an enjoyable trip. Even then, the vasoconstriction was intense. Be prepared for feeling uncomfortable with nausea, leg pain, and other side effects. Also, don't expect this to be "LSD-lite". I noticed almost no similarities between LSD and LSA, really, compared to the other classic psychedelics.

okay so i have a ton of morning glories in my back yard and since its fall here in the midwest they have all started to seed.is it safe to try them?we grow a ton of vegetables in the yard so my guess is that the MGs are safe too.ive done acid so i know what to expect IF THEY WORK.what is the best way to extract the lsa out of them and how many should i take?

any reply is appreciated.

This being your first experience with morning glories, I'd recommend just chewing and swallowing 50-100 seeds, see where that takes you. It's the only way you can experience all the effects the drug has on your body, so next time you can try to get rid of the bad ones and keep the pleasant ones. Extractions can eliminate most of the side effects while making the experience much weaker.

I don't really think it is that LSD-like, anyway if you identified the plants correctly I don't see how it would be unsafe. Just start low (don't listen to people who are already experienced with it) and take normal tripping precautions like keeping a close eye on ol' set & setting.

Also just do some homework reading up on Erowid.org and our own Big & Dandy morning glories thread. And review several preparation techniques to see if there are additional tips. Although that last bit might be considered optional since CWE is simple and straightforward. Limiting soaking time sounds like a smart plan, and before you do - be sure to wash the outsides of the seeds properly.

And be advised this may be merged into our central Big & Dandy thread for LSA's / HBWR / MGs.

i'd like to know from people who tried the cwe if the nausea is still present or near as bad? the trip is great but that part sucks.

With me, there's still a little nausea, but it's nowhere near as bad as chewing the seeds whole. I think a lot of the nausea comes from vasoconstriction and muscle cramping in the lower abdomen.

okay so i did the empty tea bag thing for about 35mins in the dark with aquafina water and im sitting here 3hrs later and im not feeling much.not even nausea. just a real mellow buzz kinda like i just smoked some real good kush. im not sure if its me or i did something worng. i did about 350 seeds i figurd that would be more than enough.i did them on a empty stomach too.

not sure what im doing worng?its a nice and mellow buzz though.just not what i was expecting:( what else can i do to feel the whole potential of these little guys.