• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Part 3: Fluffy Dreams Continued

If you can get HBWR to sprout you need to buy some lottery tickets. It usually requires human assistance (knife prick to open the shell). And to my knowledge it will only flower in a tropical environment.

I ate about 10 g of straight morning glory seeds, store bought, common enough brand. I stupidly didn't wash them and felt a hideous nausea and vomited but after a few hours I felt really euphoric, couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Just really happy, mild pleasant visuals. Really fidgety though. Undertones of nausea throughout but all around excellent high. I'm looking forward to my HBWR showing up 3 times as much.

Last edited:
Are there any major differences between the strains of hawaiian baby woodrose? I've heard that the only one that is psychoactive is the hawaiian strain. I bought what was called the hawaiian strain on ebay but I'm not sure if it's the right strain or not.

Good luck with that! Morning Glory Seeds "Heavenly Blue" do the job, and you can buy them pretty much anywhere. Just make sure they aren't chemically treated.

This is one of only three existing reports on the effects of isolated lysergic acid amide (ergine) in humans. Who's gonna translate it for us? :)

...euphoria, synesthesia and altered time experience were observed.

Heim E, Heimann H, Lukács G. 1968. Die psychische Wirkung der mexikanischen Droge „Ololiuqui“ am Menschen. Psychopharmacologia (Berl.) 13, 35–48. DOWNLOAD

Ive tried HBWR couples of time a couple of years ago
Very strong, but the nausea, sedation and the come up is too much for me to want to do it ever again.
the visual are outstanding though and strong as hell with beautiful colours and amazing warping of reality, but the side effect are way to problematic. The trip last long and the nausea was present in all my trips for at least 5 hours. the nausea is close to unbearable and very problematic.
is there any RC that ressemble the effect of LSA/HBWR?

Last edited:
Great report. It's always interesting to hear from someone who achieves complete psychedelia from ergot (morning glory seeds have been determined to be infected with ergot).

Nausea can be easily eliminated using ginger or anti-nausea medication. Chemical extraction gets rid of nausea as well, although all psychedelics can cause nausea as a result of the nervous system effects produced by the trip (see info below). Perhaps you're also talking about the irritation that results from the shells of the morning glory seeds scraping the G.I. tract. That can be eliminated by filtering the preparation.

I've recently come across information that instructs on how to achieve an end product of predominantly ergine; where vasoconstriction-contributing clavines are eliminated: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/entries/7584-how-to-remove-toxic-alkaloids-from-ergot

ergot info archive

In a total of 42 treatments, vomiting was experienced three times. (p. 583)

Forrer M.D., Gordon R. Richard D. Goldner, M.D. Experimental Physiological Studies with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD-25). AMA Archives of Neurology & Psychiatry. 1951, 65(5):581-588. doi:10.1001/archneurpsyc.1951.02320050038004. DOWNLOAD

I've puked from a strong LSD comeup before as well as multiple times with mushrooms.

Holy Toast. 12-11-2014. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735864-vomiting?p=12684855&viewfull=1#post12684855

every time I eat a decent amount of really good clean needlepoint it makes me nauseous and sometimes like said above "purge". although that's only the first hour into the experience and only with high quality stuff. just because everything feels kind of shakey. im not too fond of comeups on any drug in particular,after I start peaking though everything is just gravy

whitelights. 01/31/14. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19499190#19499190

Charles Savage was convinced—this the first real argument I had with him—that mescaline was an emetic. I said, "No, it's not an emetic. It's just that people get into things that make them sick. But if the experience is conducted right, that can be avoided and those things resolved without their throwing up." Well, he didn't agree with me, but I don't think we ever had a person throw up, in all our foundation's work.

Stolaroff, Myron. Higher Wisdom: Eminent Elders Explore the Continuing Impact of Psychedelics. 2005. p. 57.

Last edited:
Hello, all!
Just wanted to share a recent technique I used with some HBWR seeds that resulted in no nausea or stomach problems whatsoever.
This was a light dose of only 3 seeds but I've taken one seed before and felt extremely sick from just that. The only preparation done to the seeds was crushing them up in a mortar and pestle and placing them in a "00" gel cap, no scraping or anything.
Now I've read a lot about the use of peppermint oil on extracts and as an herbal medicine it is useful for stomach issues and maybe helps with the vascoconstriction (not 100% on that though). I took the peppermint oil and dropped 4 drops into the gel cap directly onto the seeds, let it sit for a minute, and then down the hatch. I followed that up with the occasional tiny piece of ginger and had none of the problems I've encountered before on low doses of HBWR seeds prepared the same way except without the peppermint.

I got a pretty nice buzz that complimented a moderate dose of MDA really, really well. In a few weeks I'm going to see how it turns out with a full dose on its own.

So I've been doing a little bit of messing around with some HBWR seeds. I first bought 50 online so I could have a few doses worth to test out some different methods. I have Chron's disease which gives me pretty regular stomach problems and therefore can make come-ups pretty harsh on psychadelics, so my overall goal was to see if I can get a good LSA trip without the nausuea/puking/stomach discomfort. The first time I took 10 seeds crushed them up and did a CWE for about 2 hours. It was the right hue of yellowish, with a fairly strong nutty smell. Drank it down and waited about 2 hours and I hadn't really felt anything except a very slight buzz, so I decided to do what we all know not to do, and redosed. This time I didn't want to wait for another cwe so I took a shot glass with a bit of water and lemon juice, crushed up 5 more seeds put it in the glass, and put the mush gunk in my mouth for about 25 minutes before spitting it out. Within 20-30 minutes I was feeling very nauseous and the stomach pressure was awful. I ended up laying in my shower for about 30 minutes being far too ill to even know if I was tripping or not. After I got out I was mentally a little different, but not much. Like being drunk. After another hour or so of sitting at my computer I gave up and just went to sleep to get rid of the nausea. Overall I considered my first attempt pretty much a failure and it scared me away from messing with the seeds again for about a month.

So the second time I've tried LSA is to do an extraction to try to get more of the pure lsa and get rid of a lot of the gunk that makes you sick. So I did a naptha/alcohol extraction of 30 seeds which took just over a week to fully evaporate the alcohol and be ready to ingest. The end product I was hoping would be a powder but it ended up being a brown gooey substance that i had to scrape off the bottom of the bowl. This time around a buddy and I split the yield of the 30 seeds and just ate the brownish gooey stuff. Within 45min to an hour we both started getting the nausea, but it was much more managable. Around 2 hours in I was feeling very sedated and mostly just dizzy. Still had the nausea, but it was still bearable, just very annoying. Unfortunately shortly after that the combination of it being near the end of my day and the sedation I layed down and immediately fell asleep.

So overall my experience so far have been lacking I'd say. It seems I haven't really gotten a good test in yet. I bought 500 seeds online a few weeks back and have done the same naptha/alcohol extraction method for a good portion of the seeds and I now have a decent amount of yield, but I've been hesitant to try it again because of my past experiences.

I'm thinking for my next attempt putting the gooey gunk into gelcaps and maybe try some peppermint oil inside them as well to help with nausea. In my 2nd attempt for the trip that I was awake for it felt like it was very weak like I didn't do nearly a large enough dose. I'm assuming during my extraction I am losing some of my yield so it would make sense to have to take a stronger dose than if I were to take the seeds straight. So i'm thinking about 20 seeds worth of brown gunk in gelcaps and doing it earlier in my day so I can see the full effects over a day. What do you guys think? Any suggestions for nausea or dosing? If I were to take a heavier dose will the downsides be stronger as well as the upsides? I just don't want to be tripping balls while being super sick at the same time.

If i suffer from high blood pressure to a small/moderate degree would it be safe for me to consume LSA with concerns towards vasoconstriction. Currently i am taking 5mg of amlodipine daily and have been for a couple years. I was thinking about increasing the dosage for 1 day prior to the trip bringing it to 10mgs following with the same dosage on the day of the experience. The seeds being used will be fresh HBWR.

I've used them extensively in the past and would really like to revisit this substance. The health concerns are worth noting but i think I'll be safe with 8 seeds crushed up and parachuted.

Last edited:
If i suffer from high blood pressure to a small/moderate degree would it be safe for me to consume LSA with concerns towards vasoconstriction. Currently i am taking 5mg of amlodipine daily and have been for a couple years. I was thinking about increasing the dosage for 1 day prior to the trip bringing it to 10mgs following with the same dosage on the day of the experience. The seeds being used will be fresh HBWR.

I've used them extensively in the past and would really like to revisit this substance. The health concerns are worth noting but i think I'll be safe with 8 seeds crushed up and parachuted.

Really hard to say for sure, I doubt you'll get the "go ahead" from anyone here, but that's just due to everyone being unsure. If you do go ahead with your experiment, remember that green tea and L-Arginine (available in most supplement aisles) are both vasodilators. I always used both when I experimented with LSA. L-Arginine dosages can go as high as 5 grams (10 capsules of most brands), but that much can cause gastric/bowel upset for some people, so try it out on it's own first to see how you react.

And drink plenty of H2O! :)

L-arginine is recommended for sure, it's an amino acid and it produces vasodilation, I use it when I have it for any vasoconstricting, it really helps, but take it an hour before dosing.

Thank you guys.

L-arginine seems like the perfect thing to be taking for this, im gonna order some. What would you think about taking it daily leading up the experience, would that be more beneficial? Or should i just supplent the day of. Actually decidied on doing a solo trial run with 6 seeds to see what happens. Really wouldn't wanna get my girlfriend worried why she is tripping. I have a feeling this will work out if i only use them seldomly and with precautions.

When i had vasocontriction issues with HBWR years ago it was from eating them weekly for like 2 months. As time went by that side effect became more and more pronounced.

Last edited:
Yeah taking it in the days leading up to your trip will help more, I'm sure.

Decided to be more careful and just eat one seed as a test than move up in 2 weeks to 3 seeds in the CWE. Im just gonna split this my girl to be extra safe. I'll be hoping to get a +++ out of this batch eventually/safely. I've got a shitload of them so if this all doesn't work out i guess most will be gifted. Really appreciate your guys help. I'd really be fine if just my girl can go full depth with these. They had a really postive impact on my life years ago and i would like for her to experience it. The euphoria from HBWR rivaled MDMA for me, felt so clean and natural once i came up. It really is beautiful.

Last edited:
It doesn't work like that - you can't easily digest whole seeds. You'll just poop them out. They need to be ground up, or chewed, or preferably extracted (ground up, added to cold distilled water, stored in the fridge overnight, then passed through a coffee filter at the very least.) The more LSA that hits your intestines, trapped by undigested seed material, the worse the nausea and cramping will be. You want it to be absorbed as quickly as possible in the Steinbach

It doesn't work like that - you can't easily digest whole seeds. You'll just poop them out. They need to be ground up, or chewed, or preferably extracted (ground up, added to cold distilled water, stored in the fridge overnight, then passed through a coffee filter at the very least.) The more LSA that hits your intestines, trapped by undigested seed material, the worse the nausea and cramping will be. You want it to be absorbed as quickly as possible in the Steinbach

Yeah i know, usually i put them inside a piece of paper and smash them with a hammer, after that i would parachute them. This time i am going to perform a CWE with distilled water and leave it in the fridge over night. Filtered with cheese cloth in the morning and the remaining brew will be spilt between me and my girl.

I've eaten HBWR about 10 times crushing them with a hammer, ive been using LSA for quite awhile, i know i cant eat them whole. Sorry if i wrote something misleading

Last edited:
Hi im planning on taking some hbwr seeds for my first time soon and im planning on doing the Sublingual method (Under tongue) of administration to help avoid nausea. The only other psychedelic i have done is a 100ug dose of LSD once and i handled the trip fairly well but did become slightly overwhelming at times. I was just wondering what a recommended first time dose of hbwr seeds would be?

Last edited: