• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Part 3: Fluffy Dreams Continued

you can grind the seeds then let them sit in water for like an hour away from light then sift out the chunks and drink the water... but i would recomend ingesting lsa its terrible and causes me to have awful mood swings. some find it recreational i do not.

Yeah LSA has been really hit and miss. Another tip would be to add pepermint oil to the water. According to some it changes LSA to LSH, though it's never been proven. Could change the trip positively though, no one really knows

My first and only time so far consisted of grinding up the seeds and mixing them into some yogurt as I read somewhere on erowid. I also did it early in the morning right when I woke up which supposedly improves the trip. Unfortunately I soon felt very nauseous within 45 minutes and soon after found myself puking all the seeds out (not at all pleasant seeing those crushed seeds) Anyway, I took a relatively low dose, about 200 seeds, of which I am unsure if I digested any LSA because I felt no discernable effects, unless it was due to the low dose. The nausea has stopped me from trying this again, but next time I will probably just make the tea with ~400 seeds and hope for the best.

My Experience With Hawaian Baby Woodrose Seeds - Is this common?

I've tried many psychedelics including lsd and morning glory but just recently i got some HBW seeds and at first I just tested a dose of 3 seeds which was enough to make my pupils dilated and to amplify colours. The second day I took 6 seeds and 2hrs later another 2 seeds, this time I felt the trip but after about 4hrs-5hrs I felt like laying down, eventually I fell asleep. I had also used cannabis, hash and some wine during that time and priod to tripping.

What surprised me the most was the sedative effect...is this very common? Also it wasn't as visual as lsd but maybe b/c it was the second day (tolerence)?

p.s. no negative effects, vasoconstriction was noticable which is why i drank wine on it (vassodilator) and smoke weed.

Yes, Albert Hofmann noted that ergine from LSA is very much more sedating than LSD.

Yeah LSA is much less stimulating than LSD but that isn't necesarilly a bad thing IMO it just makes LSA less suited to partying, festivals etc. It is also less visual than LSD but can still produce full-blown visuals if you dose high enough. IME the visuals are about half as intense as LSD so you have to be tripping mentally about twice as hard on LSA to get the same visuals as you would on LSD.

Tolerance would also have reduced the strength of the trip quite a bit I would imagine.

I think alcohol is initially a vasodilator but the becomes a vasoconstrictor after a while so its probably better to avoid alcohol. Also alcohol dulls psychedelic effects.

How did you take the seeds? The best results I have gotten from HBWR has been grinding them in a coffee grinder then putting the powder into gelcaps and swallowing them. This avoids the horrible taste of the seeds and makes the trip several times stronger than it would be if you just chewed them up really well. The first time I used a coffee grinder I took the same dose that I had taken previously (12 seeds) and it kicked my ass.

I took 4 hbw seeds grinded in a mortar and drank with orange juice. It was by far the worst "trip" i have ever had. Effects came very abruptly and I felt like being very drunk. After 2 hours I jumped from one physical state to another. One time I nearly fell unconscious when going zo the bed, 5 minutes later I was wandering around feeling completely normal. I fell asleep but woke up around 2-3 hours later and felt like my brain has been burnt away. I couldn't feel any emotions and i was wondering if this would stay forever. ;( It is more a poison than a drug, imo. I than actually tried masturbating just to see if there is any serotonin or dopamine etc. left in my brain but then again, no emotions

I took 4 hbw seeds grinded in a mortar and drank with orange juice. It was by far the worst "trip" i have ever had. Effects came very abruptly and I felt like being very drunk. After 2 hours I jumped from one physical state to another. One time I nearly fell unconscious when going zo the bed, 5 minutes later I was wandering around feeling completely normal. I fell asleep but woke up around 2-3 hours later and felt like my brain has been burnt away. I couldn't feel any emotions and i was wondering if this would stay forever. ;( It is more a poison than a drug, imo. I than actually tried masturbating just to see if there is any serotonin or dopamine etc. left in my brain but then again, no emotions

I wouldn't say it is a poison considering it is completely safe as long as you get an organic un treated seed, dying is sometimes associated with these trips, people use the same thing you are describing to tackle inner demons.

Some even put on terrifying music to expel the bad and be reborn.

Sedative effect is completely common. I like taking these with Kratom to wake up a little.

Everything you describe, from the limited visuals compared to LSD or the day before are common (LSA's are just different from LSD that way, plus yes: tolerance) to the sedative effects. I find the sedation and psychedelia to combine into something rather dreamy. Same thing for AMT.

Some opinions on this quality are welcome, but this thread is otherwise ready to be closed on account of the questions being answered. Oh let me just merge it - that solves it...

Don't know if anyone stays on top of this forum anymore, but I've just ground up 8 grams of Heavenly Blue morning glory seeds, and packaged them into gelcaps. I'm prepared to swallow these caps. Is 8 grams a good amount? I did not count the seeds.

You're not supposed to ingest anything but a liquid because the seed material irritates the G.I. tract.

Crap. Too late now. lol

hahaha I couldn't even wait seven minutes for a response. Typical Just A Guy.

Some people have no problem, but I personally experienced significant straining in my gut from very finely blended seeds. I believe anything other than a liquid-only preparation is unacceptable.

Well, I just now finished putting down my thirtieth-or-so and final capsule. I took a couple grams of powdered ginger with it to help with the nausea. And I can feel the cramping already. But I'm pretty good at fighting off nausea anyway, from my experience with shrooms and whatnot.

I have flickering going on in my peripheral vision already. And colors are already standing out. I have been laying down a lot, too. My back hurts a little. But it's coming on, and I'm going to greet this with a smile.

Will give a trip report tomorrow. Peace!

Morning Glory Seeds (Clarke's Heavenly Blue)

I took five 1.6g sachets of Plantation Products untreated Clarke's Heavenly Blue (8grams of total seeds) and with my coffee grinder, ground the seeds into a powder. I had a container full of capsules of St. John's Wort that I never used, so I pulled those apart, dispensed the wort and refilled with the ground seeds.

It was tedious, but when I finished, I had about 30 gelcaps filled with ground morning glory seeds and the residue of the St. John's Wort powder that was originally inside them. It's important to mention the St. John's Wort because hyperforin (chemical in the Wort) is a reuptake inhibitor for all kinds of neurotransmitters, and there may have been enough residue in the gelcaps to have had an effect.

At approximately 1245, I began swallowing gelcaps, three at a time, with a chaser of strong ginger ale. (This is just regular commercial ginger ale that I've added a couple grams of ground ginger to.) Getting all those caps down took some time, and a lot of burping.

Effects became noticeable within twenty to thirty minutes. Very much bloated feeling. Lethargic. Tired. A little antsy. Not so much nauseated as just really heavy abdominally. I became aware of a flickering in the periphery of vision. I finished my last gelcap as these early effects were coming on. Yes, it took about half an hour to swallow all those caps.

Not knowing, really, what to expect, and both excited and a little apprehensive – I enjoy both the recreational and also introspective visionary aspects of psychedelics, but I've also heard the stories of terrible vomiting, muscle cramping, bruising, vasoconstriction, and generally undesirable effects – I smiled to myself and just let it come on.

Thirty minutes later and I'd stripped down to my boxers because I couldn't stand any more pressure around my waist. My eyes were beginning to dilate. My right eye for some reason always dilates noticeably more than my left, always. This was starting to feel a lot like the come up of 6-APB.

I let myself fall forward onto my bed, like collapsing into a dream, and the physical euphoria was coming on strong. Any thoughts I had were followed by a tangible echo of that same thought, kind of like how after you throw a rock in a pond the waves ripple out like an echo of that first action. I'd lift the blankets above me, and bring them down, and that physical action followed and repeated itself two or three times. Very much like being extremely inebriated on alcohol and everything spins or moves back and forth repeatedly.

By now tactile sensations were feeling really good. I was swimming on my bed like I do with other serotonergic chemicals. My fingertips on my skin felt like it was someone else touching me and not my own hand.

I was also feeling a little physically distressed. I hadn't had any nausea, per se, no dry heaving or anything like that, but the load had been increasing, and my joints were starting to hurt, especially in my hands. My knuckles were swelling up a little. Strangely, I decided to eat a slice of pizza that had been in my refrigerator. I chewed every mouthful of pizza into a superfine gel – I didn't want to upset my GI system any more, but I did want to nourish my starving body. Soon after eating this slice, the colors around me took on depth and hue, especially greens. (The ginger ale cans around the room were practically glowing like an alien metal.)

At this stage, and I was only about an hour and a half into it, I was feeling mentally stimmed out. My body was under seriously heavy load, though, and physically, tactile sensations were really euphoric. Naturally, I pleasured myself. (It happens.) Explosively. I had filled the bathtub with water for a soak, which I enjoy with most trips. But after I put my feet in the water, the defraction of light from the bathroom window made my feet, when I looked at them submerged in the water, look pallid and gray—colorless and corpselike. I got this weird premonition that I'd end up dead if I took that bath. I got out, pulled the plug on the tub, and jumped back into my bed.

I'd been listening to Emerson Lake and Palmer's Tarkus and Van der Graaf Generator's Godbluff. But after a while the music was just too loud, too present, too in my face, and I needed a little silence to collect myself.

But as soon as I turned off the sound system, my ears picked up on the sound of the air blowing through the ductwork, and could still hear the fizzing of escaped carbon dioxide in the several cans of ginger ale strewn about my workstation. The walls were pulsing with bubbles of some transparent energy causing every surface to ripple and melt. Fractal atterns became very obvious.

At this point I was coming up strong and with a fear of how powerful this was going to get I found myself wondering if I'd peaked or if I hadn't even arrived yet and that this trip was a still a long way from over.

I started to connect with BL personalities I've known and others I thought could teach me something. Admittedly, I was a little bit nervous. I wrote to my pal foolsgold, and just about shared my name, just in case something really bad happened, but held on to reason enough to resist that impulse. (Anonymity is too important.)

I could hardly type. I could hardly keep myself focused on the screen. I was correcting typos left and right. I sent a message to jesusgreen, who, in my opinion, is a genuine philosopher, sharing that this morning glory experience was redefining what “bodyload” meant to me, sharing with him that I was trembling like a Parkinson's victim. I decided to watch my copy of Moonrise Kingdom, which I hadn't seen yet, and this movie has since topped my list of favorites, along with American Beauty, Donnie Darko, and a few others. I sent a message to morninggloryseed, who I had just reached out to for advice I made a few posts in different forums. I shared that “I feel like limbs could fall off.” He suggested I listen to a particular Bwiti initiation music from Gabon for Iboga shamanic journeying. I stopped the movie and listened. I noticed the animals who share my home reacted quite energetically to the music. They seemed slightly afraid, and I immediately responded by calming them. This action helped me relax, and sure enough, I felt good again. I connected with what I'm going to call an animal spirit that is present in this home. I feel that my daughter has a dog totem, but I have always had a strong affinity for felines. I became aware that I am very animalistic, and this interferes with my theological direction. That is a conundrum to solve another day. Right now it seems like I'm trying to walk a path perpendicular to my nature.

This, to steal from Morninggloryseed, ended the Mental Stage, and I was about to proceed into the Visionary Stage. One particular fractal pattern overlay everything I saw, eyes open, eyes closed. In fact it got to the point where I thought some kinetic energy had rearranged certain low-mass objects throughout my house to form the same fractal pattern (the dog hair on the carpets, for example).

Four hours later, and a meal of bread, cheese, and cottage cheese, after having finally finished Moonrise Kingdom (again, fantastic movie), I found myself going outside for frequent tobacco breaks. I was in a situation where the fractal patterning was apparent everywhere I looked. I wondered if it would be permanently etched to the back of my eyelids. I wasn't scared of that. I am a poor illustrator, but I attempted to draw the fractal shapes that I saw. I mentioned to morninggloryseed that “the concept I drew was...this shape, and it was readily apparent that it goes on outward for infinity. But when I looks into the center, which at first appeared to be an empty white square, or rectangle, or triangle, or whatever polygon it was, then, if I let myself understand that it is inward that infinity goes and not outward and that to look into it is to look into myself...” That is the lesson I learned. I'll ponder it further, especially after this coming weekend when I enjoy 450ug of AL-LAD I have acquired.

All in all, I have to share that this has been a worthwhile experience. I won't be doing this again for a long time, though. The bodyload is so very taxing, but this next day, I have no hangover. I'm not depressed by any means. But I don't have the motivation to do anything but think about yesterday's events.

Enjoy the report, friends.

I am willing and happy to answer questions. Ask them while my memory is fresh!

Anyone try low dose hbwr? Thinking of taking 1-3 seeds with some kratom and kava. Would a cwe be neccasry for such a low dose?

Does anyone else plant mg and hbwr seeds around their town? Spread the love