• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

Fuck Michigan

Urban Meyer is as close to god as you will find in College Football

All I have to say, and this coming from someone who usually doesnt give a fuck about what happens outside the PAC 12

biggest game of the year!!
alabama vs' auburn
ROLL MOTHAFUCKN TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when alabama win's this and beats i think it is georgia then the tide will make it to the bcs bowl.

ttown is fucking slammedpack! wish i wer there at the bryant denny stadium. i bet shits insane!

Braxton Miller Heisman 2013
Book it

Nailed on
Hesiman 2013 Miller
Buckeyes National Champs 2013

easy money

losing 3 scholarships is nothing for someone like Urban Meyer, in less that a year he has already transformed them into the early favorits for the 2013 National Title
They are that good

Poor Jim. 12-0 season, all for nothing. There is so much football on that I'm having a fucking panic attack. I need 10 TV's.

Poor Jim. 12-0 season, all for nothing. There is so much football on that I'm having a fucking panic attack. I need 10 TV's.

Well if you want to look at the potential #1 overall pick Mike Glennon, the Boston College @ Ncsu game just started

Switching over to Free shoes @ Gators myself now

Stanford@UCLA later ( first half)

Followed by the massive one
The Trojans brilliant and dominant smackdown on Notre Dame and destroying their bcs title game hopes :)

Lots of good games today

Yea, gaytor game, okie game and pacific nw game are in the rotation. I'll check in on stupid redneck bowl occasionally.

Tennessee just escaped being winless in the sec for the first time in school history by beating the powerhouse that is Kentucky.

Just put $100 on gators to cover and over

-6.5 and 41

Great deal i reckon

I was seeing spreads upto -9 on various sites , but my dedicated bookie is awesome and gave me 6.5

If Mike Glennon is not the first pick in the NFL draft I will eat my hat

Amazing Talent and certain someone will trade into the top pick to select him

Better arm than Matt Stafford and comparable to Luck in the way he goes through his progressions
Some of his throws are just jaw droppingly good

If any team drafts a QB in the top 5 picks I will laugh.

QB heavy league thesedays, with the exception of a stud pass rusher like Jarvis Jones

Someone will want to trade up to get a QB, unless they really want Jones

Goodell has fucked up the nfl to the extent that even someone like Jones might not be considered value
Everyone wants a QB
Glennon is the best QB in this class, and has an upper ceiling of franchise level QB

Fantastic breakdown of Mike Glennon
Well worth a read

Selected quotes

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087375/article/nc-state-quarterback-mike-glennon-set-to-climb-draft-boards

"Charting Glennon's throws, I noticed that while he worked every area of the field, he was particularly effective in the 10- to 15-yard void between the hashes, repeatedly hitting receivers on the move on an assortment of crossing routes and square-ins over the middle. "

"While watching him work against the Tar Heels, I was blown away by the pace of his balls. Glennon unleashes laser-like tosses on out-breaking routes; he will not have any issues throwing the deep comeback to the far side of the field from the pocket. When given the opportunity to attack down the field on vertical routes, Glennon displayed excellent accuracy and touch. He routinely dropped the ball in over the receiver's proper shoulder, and he rarely forced his receivers to alter their stride"

"Elite quarterbacks must be able to inspire confidence in their teammates with their poise and performance under pressure. They must also outwork everyone in the building, putting in the time to master the nuances of the offense. Glennon exhibited all of those qualities with his strong performance against the Tar Heels. He rallied the Wolfpack back from an 18-point deficit"

"At this stage of his development, Glennon reminds me of Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco. I can see a team falling in love with his talent when he works out in front of scouts at all-star games and other pre-draft workouts. "

Glennon has an amazing arm, not 3 current starting QB who can make some of the throws he makes

One is Vick , the other is probabaly Cutler or at a push Aaron Rodgers
I tend to think his arm is stronger than all 3 of them from what I am seeing.

Fuck yes Baylor sailor. I love the big 12 so fucking much. Okie shoot out happening now as well.

This Baylor game is nuts. I hope tubberville full on fights someone tonight. OT here we come.