• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

He was a total prick and everyone hated him, IIRC. I miss when NFL players used to have personalities, though.

jared allen, richard sherman, martellus bennett, and cortland finnegan come to mind

Charles Woodson > David Boston

but

Cris Carter > Charles Woodson + David Boston

and HOLY SHIT THERE IS FOOTBALL ON TODAY!!

yo I just thought about it

what the fuck happened to Maurice Clarett?

he was real sick in that osu/Miami natl championship game

damn, you don't the saga that is Maurice Clarett?

obviously he was a great player, as he only played his Freshman year, and was Mr Football for Ohio the year before

I'm sure you remember how he wanted to leave the draft a year or two early, with that one WR from USCw. well he tried, and from what I remember he wasn't allowed to play either college ball or NFL for a year - and he had to sit out

well he then received some prison time for being found in his Explorer ready for mother fucking war, Flesh N Bone status. I think he has tons of weapons and like full body-suit armor or whatever

fast forward today, he is back at Ohio State, a changed man, getting his degree and I think playing on the rugby team

damn he just couldnt lay low for a fucking year and actually, uhhh, train for the NFL instead of being another stereotype? OSU recruite criminals on the low. Not quite Florida St status, but i mean if you start naming names...

I'm losing to Arkansas right now in the dumbest named game ever - "Golden Boot". Arkansas has this awful habit of beating us, at home, even at night. It's terrible. We've been playing each other for 112 years now, but the stupid trophy is a recent invention - right after SWC collapsed and Arkansas moved in with us.

jesus christ Les Miles is the best football coach of all fucking time. can i get a gif of that shit? he also kissed that one guy. way to go little freshman - 99 yard touchdown game winning pass. we'll be seeing landry on sundays.

they played neck and people shouted suck that tiger dick because bourbon and we're shitty people. <3

congrats on the win, you made me watch that last part of it. was good footballin'

I wouldn't want to lose to Bret Bielema either, indignant prick!

jared allen, richard sherman, martellus bennett, and cortland finnegan come to mind

Jared Allen's only claim to personality is that he video tapes himself murdering deer from a tree with a spear. Big whoop. You're the biggest redneck in the NFL. Nobody cares.

Cortland Finnegan? The fuck has he ever done? Gotten his ass whooped by Andre Johnson on national television?

I can't even place the other two guys. I mean, I've heard of them, but I have no idea what they look like. And if I don't know what they look like, it's because they aren't talking enough shit to get their face on TV. And if they aren't getting their face on TV, then they don't have enough of personality for me to say that they are like one of the old guys who used to have personality.

richard sherman is a good playwr but he's no really like a likeable guy and kind of corny sometimes. its easy to talk shit as a CB when the rest of your defense, safeties especially, are debatably all-pro type players

he's not exactly deion sanders

Cortland Finnegan? The fuck has he ever done? Gotten his ass whooped by Andre Johnson on national television?

hahaha, I remember watching this. was one of the most entertaining watches in all of NFL watching

but nooo Finnegan "has attitude and is tough guy"

fuck ya'll

hallbird354.gif

lol hyde is playing well but considering the teams he has played I think Heisman is a bit much. Michigan at the end of the day is a super cupcake.

a great win!! this town is going ham, already

Brady Hoke really wanted to go for two right there?! football is a chess match, but also a game of percentages. as a Head Coach, you gotta take the better chances of kicking an extra point and tying it up for that crazy college overtime, where anything can happen

Carlos Hyde ran his ASS off. he is fast, and he runs over and through defenders. that's a guy that will be playing on Sundays

for real though, I tip my hat off to Michigan. honestly, the Buckeyes had a FAR superior team but Michigan played with fire, which was fueled by the fans in their stadium

another NCAA season in the books, another perfect regular season. read somewhere that this is Urban Meyer's THIRD SEASON with 20+ wins. truly college football royalty, that man

that was one of the worst fucking calls i've seen all year. catch the ball, tuck the ball, run FIVE FUCKING STEPS and it's called an incomplete pass? even tech fans can't argue with me on that one. wows.

tOSU will go to a damn good bowl. I am on edge with this Georgia-nerds game I wasnt expecting it to be this close.