John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

I found this in another forum. Funny as hell!
attachment.php

Stuff is looking pretty decent at 67 years old and on a 3-4 year super duper tan PV XL binge! Especially the pics where he is posing with his tribal tattoos and the shotgun. The 17 year old local girlfriend don't hurt. Fuck RV's and Harleys, right? This is the new way to buck/embrace the inevitable age conundrum!

When I read this I thought my head was going to explode. I knew there was something really unusual going on with him but just assumed he was an incredibly rich (young) guy who decided to go off and do his own bacterial MDPV research.

Someone please make sure to save all his posts if they have not already.

Last edited:
I can't believe this is actually real
i can't believe he was actually stuffmonger and everything he posted as stuffmonger was real

I didn't realize how popular blue light was until at the last rehab center I was at I met somebody who was Into drug discussion and blue light came up. We then discussed how positive of a place bl is. So it is a small world, but kind of sad. I personally have only used MDPV three times back in mid 2007. It didn't appeal to me then, and even with my current Interest in stimulants it still doesn't appeal to me. I though it felt like a less empathonogenic methylone.

I read about this when I checked my email today. I'm going to keep following it. I wonder who else is here we don't know about?

bluelight has all types i mean think how many members there are and statistically speaking at least a few are murderers its just interesting because we know this guys username

Wow...I read this on slashdot yesterday and I thought "Forum based in russia? BL?

I read this too. I was like wtf, bluelight aint russian. Its just hosted in russia.

Aaaaanyways. I dont usually log into bluelight, but when I do, its to comment on how fucked up McAfee Is.

30157743.jpg

When I read this I thought my head was going to explode. I knew there was something really unusual going on with him but just assumed he was an incredibly rich (young) guy who decided to go off and do his own bacterial MDPV research.

You should fly down there and talk to him.

^^^^
I very much want to. If anyone has a connection to McAfee or contact info feel free to PM me.