John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

^ yeah that bummed me out. thats not gonna do his case any good. The general rule of thumb is that ANYTHING you hear on Alex jones is complete and utter bullshit. The man is a shrewd charlatan who knows he can profit off how gullible, ignorant, and susceptible people (some) have become. Oh and stupid.

He was on Joe Rogan as well. Joe I can stomach. Not devour, but stomach ;) he certainly reaches a wider audience extolling the virtues of psychedelics, and doesn't seem to be trying to build a pinchbeck/Leary/McKenna pedestal to jerk off from.

^not that anything on jones is bs, but most is (i'm just giving benefit of the doubt- even a broken clock is right twice a day. could be wrong cuz i've never been on his site lol)

rogan's the effing man tho!! love that guy :)

wtf mcafee can't be that clueless to be so ignorant about PR, *especially* how alex jones would make his situation look. The "i don't see myself as paranoid" shit just went out hte mf'ing window, sadly, whether or not his fears were completely legit or not :\

he just posted a BS blog post on his site just today carrying on about the MDPV 'allegations'. Its pretty clear the guy was really using them and it wasn't some elaborate hokes. He just wan'ts to keep the drug as far away from his name as possible (which is honestly the wisest move, considering the circumstances).

I think posting photos of you poking beads of alkaloid around in an Erlenmeyer flask are pretty solid evidence that you've been using drugs. There's no going back when you start a 30+ page thread about your super duper perv dust...

ya he's off his rocker if he thinks he's going to convince people that was a 'hokes' ( ;) )

^^^
But he really just wanted to be one of the cool kids with a 1000 posts on bluelight.

^ i said this before in another thread but ....... there are other ways to get 1000 posts on bluelight.... just start a ridiculous thread in the lounge for instance
i read some of what he posted in his thread and he was pretty clearly into it

ya tacky i saw you say that b4, and it's obvi as hell- why on earth would you setup the most convoluted scenario with pictures and everything? he's on too much tan if he thinks pushing that scenario (or going on jones) is helping his case.
/am surprised someone like him didn't see that coming- anyone know how it was broken that he was stuffmonger? can't recall..

^ its not impossible but its extremely improbable for someone to demonstrate the level of knowledge about a drug like that and also some strange chemical process which may or may not work to purify the drug lol

Its not just that, but the fact that he actually had a 'lab' set up going. It was far more invested than just taking pictures of some beakers with colored liquid, or beakers with non-miscible liquids. He could easily have researched some basics, done the thread with out investing so much in little specifics like he did.

with out investing so much in little specifics like he did.

Sounds like a classic case of amphetamine induced "concentration"

I don't really see what the big fuss is about though. If this guy didn't put out anti-virus software as well, would it be a story at all.....? No.

Kind of disturbing to think that 3 years from now my old posts about plugging amphetamines might be on vice.com for all to see :\

ya but he did create anti-virus software and is known worldwide- he's not really 'normal' in any sense of the word, hence the interest.

Well he logged onto BL today.

McAfee/Stuffmonger, I know you are reading this. Reply at once!

lol no shit did he start nuking his old posts??

MR. MCAFEE- STOP TALKING TO ALEX JONES, AND TAKE EVERY LAST CENT YOU OWN TO THE BEST LAWYERS AND PR/LOBBY FOLK YOU CAN FIND. The way you're handling this is a letdown considering how you seem to have handled everything else in life.

I've been in contact with him via his blog and quite a few emails. He is firmly denying ever trying MDPV at all, even though this whole case revolves around his relationship with said substance. I think we are not on "speaking" terms now as I was banned from the blog, and my new ID has its posts deleted automatically. He also hasn't answered my last proxies email from his billion proxied accounts being rerouted through god knows where. Can't wait for what's next, it's sure to be a doozie! This story has made my week, just wish could have gotten a better scoop for me or my friends. He is a piece of work that McAfee! Thanks heavens for MDPV! I never would have predicted we would get so much mileage out of this puppy when I first tried it days out community custody. This molecule has some mileage!!

Edit- mods can you super archive this thread for posterities sake? I'm getting the feeling ( well, more than that) that John intends to edit the shit out of his posts to distance himself from "bath salts" now that he is a "person of interest" in a murder trial? Being a convict myself I am all for getting off on charges, but this thread is just too valuable to lose. Can you even edit a post once it has been archived? I'm not even suggesting keeping it open to the public un-edited, just a back up somewhere. History in the making here!

Last edited:
he's not really in a position to extol the positives of pv now that he's POI in a murder case, so not surprising he'll deny it to death..

regular bl'ers cannot edit archived posts.

^ i said this before in another thread but ....... there are other ways to get 1000 posts on bluelight.... just start a ridiculous thread in the lounge for instance
i read some of what he posted in his thread and he was pretty clearly into it

Yeah but the idea of getting 1000 posts as a goal in itself is just absurd to me. Isnt he the one who admitted he was stuffmonger on here to some magazine? Its like at first he didnt care that people knew he was in deep with the PV but now he is trying to glass over it with some real excuse.

I've been in contact with him via his blog and quite a few emails. He is firmly denying ever trying MDPV at all, even though this whole case revolves around his relationship with said substance. I think we are not on "speaking" terms now as I was banned from the blog, and my new ID has its posts deleted automatically. He also hasn't answered my last proxies email from his billion proxied accounts being rerouted through god knows where. Can't wait for what's next, it's sure to be a doozie! This story has made my week, just wish could have gotten a better scoop for me or my friends. He is a piece of work that McAfee! Thanks heavens for MDPV! I never would have predicted we would get so much mileage out of this puppy when I first tried it days out community custody. This molecule has some mileage!!

Edit- mods can you super archive this thread for posterities sake? I'm getting the feeling ( well, more than that) that John intends to edit the shit out of his posts to distance himself from "bath salts" now that he is a "person of interest" in a murder trial? Being a convict myself I am all for getting off on charges, but this thread is just too valuable to lose. Can you even edit a post once it has been archived? I'm not even suggesting keeping it open to the public un-edited, just a back up somewhere. History in the making here!

It's not surprising he did that. He should just man up and admit he did use MDPV/Bath salts since decades before bath salts or MDPV were around he was into drugs then, and he was crazy then too.

Can you give us some summaries of the emails you passed between him?

It's not surprising he did that. He should just man up and admit he did use MDPV/Bath salts since decades before bath salts or MDPV were around he was into drugs then, and he was crazy then too.

with his situation denial is the smartest route IMO. Honesty is important, but with how drugs are demonized he'd be a complete fool to confirm that was him at this point.