John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

QUESTION FOR THE MODS:

If we know where he is roughly, would suggesting to go look for him be in violation of the "Do not ask for or provide drug sources or hookups" rule? :p:p

Normally it would be, but HH is a journalist.

Grunge: I find it amazing that you post about "immaturity" as you hide behind a computer screen with a silly madeup name hurling out vile insults. You find THAT mature?

As for your "comments," if Stuffmonger had been 23 with a 22 year old girlfriend I would have made exactly the same post. I believe in a Presumption of Innocence. Moreover, there is a suspect already sitting in jail and has been since before the story was publicised. The man had made the admittedly stupid mistake of interjecting himself and his views into local politics, something no foreigner should ever do...especially in a Third World nation. Even the Prime Minister had issues with him.

As for your comments about older men with younger women...I understand most Americans never even hold passports and so your ignorance isn't at all suprising. In my country of residence people graduate highschool at 15 and 16 and by 19 often have Bachelor Degrees and entering the adult world as any 22 year old would in the US, or 27 year old in my nation, Israel. Maturity isn't dependent upon age and different cultures have different standards. Westerners as a whole have this arrogant belief that theirs is the only way of life. Newsflash: It isn't. In any regard, if all you can say about me is that I am a 45 year old man with a 20 year old girlfriend, I must not be doing too bad (as if I actually give a shi* how you perceive me).

Finally, your homophobia seems almost infantile, phrases like "mancrush?" Hahaha, get some help man.

the world you're looking for is cultural relativism

The "world"? You mean "word" but should have said "phase." I have a degree in an anthropological genre so I am well acquainted with the phrase. However, I do not agree with you because the Relativist position deals in absolutes. Von Herder was a moron (it isn't "Nurture" but Nurture AND Nature that make us who we are). Still, interesting you would have said that seeing as how I just finished posting a thread about Cultural and Moral Relativism in P and S Forum.

The "world"? You mean "word" but should have said "phase." I have a degree in an anthropological genre so I am well acquainted with the phrase. However, I do not agree with you because the Relativist position deals in absolutes. Von Herder was a moron (it isn't "Nurture" but Nurture AND Nature that make us who we are). Still, interesting you would have said that seeing as how I just finished posting a thread about Cultural and Moral Relativism in P and S Forum.
I would have to sympathize with rachamins posts here for what it's worth.

Gained huuuuge lulz from this thread, thanks a lot!! :D

btw I think most of you guys who are stunned to find out McAfee is a BL member would suffer a full blown stroke if you found out who else is among the active BL members.

btw I think most of you guys who are stunned to find out McAfee is a BL member would suffer a full blown stroke if you found out who else is among the active BL members.

You leave my mind to giddily wander.

I can say with certainty that there are some members of bluelight that would blow dudes minds if they knew who they really were. From all walks of life, some obvious as to why they are here, some totally inexplicable. And that's just the handful I know of! Who knows about the rest! I want Stuffmonger to post in this thread. He certainly is blowing up the press with endless interviews while on the run. . ..

I don't think he'd jeopardize getting caught just to please a bunch of druggies. ;)

I would have to sympathize with rachamins posts here for what it's worth.

Gained huuuuge lulz from this thread, thanks a lot!! :D

enlighten us

I don't think he'd jeopardize getting caught just to please a bunch of druggies. ;)

I'm amazed he is talking as much as he is to the press. Daily. Wired already has en e-book available, which is mostly comprised of new and old interviews with the same dude. This is why HH needs to talk to him, we need more druggie and chemistry details than we are getting now!!

Holy fucking shit! This is so crazy. I remember reading that Stuffmonger thread while it was still active! Reading that thread was what made me try MDPV for the first time. Whoa. I`m just totally bamboozled.

What a small crazy world we live in.

I can say with certainty that there are some members of bluelight that would blow dudes minds if they knew who they really were. From all walks of life, some obvious as to why they are here, some totally inexplicable. And that's just the handful I know of! Who knows about the rest! I want Stuffmonger to post in this thread. He certainly is blowing up the press with endless interviews while on the run. . ..

I'm Charlie Sheen :p

gizmodo said:
"Stuffmonger's claims were discredited," a senior moderator later wrote, "and he vanished." /quote]
Where/when were they discredited? Still reading through a lot of his stuff.

DAMN.

guy swears that his 'tan' was the holy grail and was out in (seemingly solitude?) jungle trying to get to the bottom of it. a goddamned jungle lab (it's no joke look at the thread lol). this guy writes like was he spending 24fucking7 off his face, fucking and trying to solve his mystery!
NTTAWWT.

Last edited by a moderator:
McAfee has started a blog at www.whoismcafee.com and posts and responds to comments quite frequently. He is now claiming the whole Stuffmonger/bluelight/tan thread was just a prank but I am skeptical. Not just because I want it to be true but the tenor throughout reeks of peevee addled madness, as I alluded to in the thread, and he was damned determined to get others to replicate his results. If it was a prank it was one he put an amazing amount of time and energy into. Also managed to cause enough of a furor on the island to get raided for a suspected "methamphetamine lab". In depth prank! I think now that he is wanted for murder he is trying to distance himself from the "bath salts" madness and is now emphatic about never doing drugs. Bah. Bring it on Stuffmonger!

Even if it was a prank, it was a MDPV-induced obsession of a prank.