John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

^ I dunno...do people really want to be friends with a(n) (alleged) murderer?

Honestly, I hate everything about this guy. His bio just screams "sleazeball" to me.

Test for sleazeballs:

- Middle-Aged man with a 17 y/o girlfriend? Check.
- Drug of Choice bathsalts? Check.
- Works for a man who has sex with dogs? Check.
- Tribal tats and shotguns? Check.
- Created a terrible, terrible, terrible Anti-Virus software? Check, Check, Check.

Fuck this guy.

I'm more than a little disappointed that all these posters are talking shi* about the man and already talking as if he has been judged and convicted. I guess it shouldn't suprise me. After all, BL is merely a microcosm, a mirror of society and the world at large but it is still a sad thing. Expat communities are full of whining ne'er do wells who are jealous for the most petty of reasons. Supposedly Stuffmonger lost a large chunk of the $100 Million he earned from the buyout but he is still quite wealthy. Most expats are eeking out a threadbare retirement that they couldn't afford in the States, and in the case of Belize, the UK. So, jealous expats and a Third World police force swear he is guilty ("person of interest" wink wink) and that is more than enough for most BLers posting in this thread, perfect.

Honestly, I hate everything about this guy. His bio just screams "sleazeball" to me.

Test for sleazeballs:

- Created a terrible, terrible, terrible Anti-Virus software? Check, Check, Check.

Fuck this guy.

Im installing McAfee just for the lulz. Real time scanning turned off (Antiviruses are for pussies anyways).

Why? Because I can make it sound bad ass. Fuck yeah. My antivirus was made by a guy who shoots people and does bathsalts. Who was yours made by? Kasperski? He was a pussy who had his son kidnapped and had to pay millions to get him back.

My antivirus is more bad ass than your antivirus. McAfee. Fuck yeah.

But really, sucks about the dead guy.

rachamim, you're right. He could be not guilty of any of this.

Time will tell

D'awww - Rachamim has a little man-crush on a fellow expat.

Maybe it's because they both like their women high school age, or maybe it's because they prefer the exotic thrills of third world countries - but I think a kindred spirit has appeared, nonetheless. Mazeltov.

Test for sleazeballs:

Fuck this guy.
67 year old man with a 17 year old girlfriend. But then again, it's Belize and it's not very uncommon in some foreign countries for 60+ year old men (especially millionaires) to have girl friends that are 15-16 either. It's not like she was 12, which is actually acceptable in some parts of Mexico, the country just south of the border of the US....

If I was a 67 year old millionaire, and a 17 year old girl was into my drugs and money...why not? 17 is not that young. In texas it is legal for a 17 year old to date a 67 year old man. I believe in some other states like Arkansas, the age is 16. Here in TX if you commit any crime at 17, even a misdemeanor, you go to the county jail, not juvie. You are tried as an adult, and your criminal record follows you for the rest of your life.

At worst to me it seems like he was a sex addict (I think most humans are to some extent...) and liked PEEVEE because it got him good erections and a powerful sex-drive in his 60's... And he is an accused murderer.

rachamim said:
I'm more than a little disappointed that all these posters are talking shi* about the man and already talking as if he has been judged and convicted. I guess it shouldn't suprise me. After all, BL is merely a microcosm, a mirror of society and the world at large but it is still a sad thing. Expat communities are full of whining ne'er do wells who are jealous for the most petty of reasons. Supposedly Stuffmonger lost a large chunk of the $100 Million he earned from the buyout but he is still quite wealthy. Most expats are eeking out a threadbare retirement that they couldn't afford in the States, and in the case of Belize, the UK. So, jealous expats and a Third World police force swear he is guilty ("person of interest" wink wink) and that is more than enough for most BLers posting in this thread, perfect.
exactly.

Grunge said:
D'awww - Rachamim has a little man-crush on a fellow expat.

Maybe it's because they both like their women high school age, or maybe it's because they prefer the exotic thrills of third world countries - but I think a kindred spirit has appeared, nonetheless. Mazeltov.
Are you gay? Most straight super-rich rich guys seek for the prettiest/youngest matured female they can get. It's human nature. For straight guys anyway.

There's also high school aged men who like 40+ women. I don't see what's so wrong with that. Ever heard, "whatever floats your boat"?

I read this too. I was like wtf, bluelight aint russian. Its just hosted in russia.

actually BL isn't even hosted in Russia. It's hosted in Rotterdam, NL. The domain is registered in russia, that's all. The hosting is in the Netherlands.

There's also high school aged men who like 40+ women. I don't see what's so wrong with that. Ever heard, "whatever floats your boat"?

I have, and I bet Chris Hansen has, too. Of course men are naturally attracted to young women - but a difference in age is also a difference in wisdom. Mature men going after immature women is sad in my book.

For what it's worth, I think Hugh Hefner is a sleazy creep too.

Although i have nothing to add about the article at the moment..

Will people stop calling the drugs bath salts? They're not, and never were..

^ sure they are, in the popular lexicon and in the eyes of the press, through which we are viewing, dissecting, mocking, etc this. I understand where you are coming from, hence "bath salts" in my posts, but rollin' with the bath salts moniker just adds to the unscriptable absurdity to all this. This is bluelight. We all know this is MDPV.

Grunge: I find it amazing that you post about "immaturity" as you hide behind a computer screen with a silly madeup name hurling out vile insults. You find THAT mature?

As for your "comments," if Stuffmonger had been 23 with a 22 year old girlfriend I would have made exactly the same post. I believe in a Presumption of Innocence. Moreover, there is a suspect already sitting in jail and has been since before the story was publicised. The man had made the admittedly stupid mistake of interjecting himself and his views into local politics, something no foreigner should ever do...especially in a Third World nation. Even the Prime Minister had issues with him.

As for your comments about older men with younger women...I understand most Americans never even hold passports and so your ignorance isn't at all suprising. In my country of residence people graduate highschool at 15 and 16 and by 19 often have Bachelor Degrees and entering the adult world as any 22 year old would in the US, or 27 year old in my nation, Israel. Maturity isn't dependent upon age and different cultures have different standards. Westerners as a whole have this arrogant belief that theirs is the only way of life. Newsflash: It isn't. In any regard, if all you can say about me is that I am a 45 year old man with a 20 year old girlfriend, I must not be doing too bad (as if I actually give a shi* how you perceive me).

Finally, your homophobia seems almost infantile, phrases like "mancrush?" Hahaha, get some help man.

PA: I do not expect Mods to be intellectuals, or to be any more intelligent than the average BLer, but any Mod tossing out Association Fallacies shouldn't be moderating anyone or anything. It isn't even Logic 101. Discussing a Presumption of Innocence is "defending a paedophile" in your mind? More to the point, having a 17 year old girlfriend doesn't make a person a paedophile. At the very least do yourself a favour and study the word so that you understand the nature of the ad hominem you casually toss out (yet another thing Mods should never do).

I have, and I bet Chris Hansen has, too. Of course men are naturally attracted to young women - but a difference in age is also a difference in wisdom. Mature men going after immature women is sad in my book.

For what it's worth, I think Hugh Hefner is a sleazy creep too.

The vast majority of your posts in this thread are vapid, dull, and some downright disagreeable so i just ignore them, but I do the feel the need to point out that geezers living abroad on their own terms, experimenting and manipulating certian volatile psychotropics and doing whatever the hell they want with their lives with uber panache kicks a serious amount of ass in my book. 17 yr old girlfriend? Even fucking better. Who gives a toss if he is guilty or not at this point? We don't know! But i recognize badassedness immediately, so , cheers!

quit being a dick rachamin, mcgrunge hasnt really said anything to hateful he is just stating his opinion. YOU are the one being hateful, and being a huge hypocrite like very ironically so lol

^ Of course people should be allowed to do whatever they want. Frankly, I don't care if this guy was banging a fourteen year old as long as it was consensual. Young girls are easy to impress though, and the fact that some men like to take advantage of this earns them my contempt.

Idolize this guy all you want - there's no accounting for taste in role models.

quit being a dick rachamin, mcgrunge hasnt really said anything to hateful he is just stating his opinion. YOU are the one being hateful, and being a huge hypocrite like very ironically so lol

No, I was drunkenly trolling him ;).

Given that Rachamim is a bit of a self-important narcissist, I knew he'd have a long winded rebuttal for me. Didn't disappoint.

I'd like to meet a self-effacing narcissist.

it doesnt exist. Oxymoron.

But anyways lets stop the childish bickering. This is my first time on bluelight in a long time. I came back because McAfee was on bluelight.

QUESTION FOR THE MODS:

If we know where he is roughly, would suggesting to go look for him be in violation of the "Do not ask for or provide drug sources or hookups" rule? :p:p