John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

Sounds like the desperate plea of someone who's already thoroughly self incrimindated, and to me, its about as well thought out as someone using swim in their posts here. And oh yeah, in the shit of PV psychosis, on top of being a wanted man.

I mean really read his guatemalian "press release".

A few possibilitys-

The CIA is involved, prob the only reason he was granted deportation rights, and not found shot in the back of the head somewhere, or found at all. Not surprising if so.

He is in fact really far into PV psychosis, and what he is muttering is complete psychotic pv babble, rightly so considering the self incriminating statements he made, regardless of his claims are true.

He's a fucked up piece of egotistical shit, who says he'd rather get some good cocaine or mushrooms, and then goes on to say how he justified "distributing X dosage units of PV, but not really just as a hoax". Sadistic and fucked up thing to do, so i feel no remorse for whatever happens to him at this point onwards, assuming he's not lying. Just a dumbfuck cunt face, attention whore if he is.

Or the most badass obfuscation mastermind of his time, and the whole thing actually was made up to fool "all those hackers who want to be able to dick-swing about how they beat McAfee". If your so worried about your privacy like that, kill yourself, or go find some desolate place to live. Its not like your a IT professional yourself, or have a pile of money to litigate againsnt anyone who tries to "hack mr badass hacker".

Its pretty entertaining, but anything that comes out his mouth i consider fiction at this point.

Just because he's john fucking macafee, doesn't mean he may have gotten way too deep into pv, and is skirting the edges of sanity/relatability to reality, it happens to important people too, not just that friend we all have.

Or hey, bolivia could be saying, the government doesn't appreciate your encroachment onto our bosses territory (cocaine narco-cartels), and were glad you got out and all, but come back and you won't leave this country alive.

I have a feeling this is a legend that will live on in drug culture rittled with misinformation and media propaganda for years. If he was trying to troll, well, he just took the bar on a rocket-ship to the moon in that regard, and props for that. Not a very productive use of your time though.

did anybody saw that fit teen GF he had not so long ago? WTF how can sexy women like that can fuck with that old fart?

did anybody saw that fit teen GF he had not so long ago? WTF how can sexy women like that can fuck with that old fart?

Are you really so young and naive?? See post above mine. Law of the land. Well, the $$$ part, PV only in Exceptional cases ;)

Can we stop idolising this wanker please? Merge with other thread. So all the pages and pictures on BL where fake? Then im not going to believe a word that comes out of his mouth at all after that, thinking hes someone, hes just another man with money and an ego to go with it,.

What a fucking wierdo. This guy is the kinda person that scares me and very little scares me.

Ya don't believe me man? I grew up in the bad side of town my entire life. I must've had 500 fights in my time lol.

Watching/reading/listening to crap like Jersey Shores, or celeberty gossip doesn't provide an individual with anything but stupid stories of stupid people not worth a second of time.
It's not about personal gain for these folks though. It's about fleeing from their own reality and finding comfort in dreaming of "the life" or looking down at those that are worse off than they are. Just looking at anything that is not their own misery. Itis about killing time, enduring it, not getting anything out of it. I've steered clear of tv for about 12 years now and while I don't think I'm any happier than I used to be, at least I have an idea of why I am miserable lol.
Not sure if serious, you after a blue peter badge or somethin?
Probably both! :D

Last edited:
we should start an email campaign to be damn sure we are.. i want my nuggets of wisdom from this thread copy/quoted ad nauseum throughout the flick :|
/could also play a supporting role.
//srsly tho, a film will do him good.. something tells me he was unable to properly fill certain life-gaps/needs via the role of RC producer/distributor lol.

Bluelight is getting a lot of press on Dateline on TV right now thanks to the McAfee case.

John McAfee Uses This Forum. Bluelight was just on Dateline NBC.

So Bluelight was just on Dateline NBC.

I'm watching the new Dateline right now about John McAfee, the McAfee Anti-Virus Software mogul that's wanted for murder and running a huge scam etc, etc.. He was in Belize and supposedly fled the country. Anyways, you can just Google him and read what's going on, it's crazy.

So I was watching the show and all the sudden they started talking about drugs, they said he was a frequent user of the website Bluelight.ru, then they showed a post he made talking about his love for a certain drug, not sure which one but it started with an H and it was 3-4 letters, like HVPD..? Or something like that.

Anyways, just thought it was pretty cool to see the website on Dateline and finding out John McAfee posts here, crazy stuff!!

=D 8o =D

I am really not surprised, but from what I read of Mcafee's post, he seemed to be intelligent (Not a MDPV guy, never seen or used it) just from his writing.

You have to see the big picture; It is free to create an account here or lurk without registering. It has always amazed me at the number of active users here on the site. Right now, I am showing 2,117 active users (100 members and over 2000 guests; Sign up people!) and over 4.7 million threads. That's insane in my book.

Opiophile was my source before I found bluelight but I have made a clean break for this site. I don't even bother with Opio, even if it was free, bluelight has so much more! I have gained an extraordinary amount of knowledge and HR material.

With that being said, you know there is more than one famous person on this board; I would assume being famous, you would troll the board without registering. I did a reality show once on TLC, small time deal. The show was cancelled after a few seasons; But in short, the city where I was attending college after I did the show, I got recgonized all over the place. Even at a fucking college football game (Division One). So, I can relate a little to the scrutiny one would get being plastered on the TV or movies all the time; It sucks after a while, the "Don't I know you?" or "Hey, can I shake your hand, get a pic with ya?"...Fuck, I stayed indoors most of the time while my episode aired for a few months. It got to be overwhelming and I had a hard time working (I worked at the liquor store); This is when I got hooked on drugs; My dentist started calling me "Hollywood" since we did a little filming in L.A., her husband (the city Assistant District Attorney) was a regular at the liquor store, and she started me off on Lortab 5's and I worked my way up to Perc 10's with her. I got 52 one month, insane.

But you know the celebs are here, but who in the fuck would want to meet McAfee...Just curious, he is accused of murder and he got rich creating an anti-virus program. I really couldn't classify him as a celeb because I would assume most peole didn't know who he was or could't recognize him before the murder inquiry.

It is wild though that he put his stamp on this site. Interesting!