John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

exactly. we're talking a community of shady ex-pats, corrupt LE/politicians, in a couuntry w/ a murder rate through the roof and mcafee was heavily involved in distributing(not just R&D) of pv. This could be anything, really. occam suggests it's him but honestly i wouldn't be surprised at anything in this story.

Everyone I've talked to outside of Bluelight is convinced that this guy is guilty. Are we enlightened here, are we naive, or are we homers?

Unless they have some personal insight that the general public does not than their opinion is just about as valid as your own.

Opinions are like assholes, we all got 'em.

Stuff is looking pretty decent at 67 years old and on a 3-4 year super duper tan PV XL binge! Especially the pics where he is posing with his tribal tattoos and the shotgun. The 17 year old local girlfriend don't hurt. Fuck RV's and Harleys, right? This is the new way to buck/embrace the inevitable age conundrum!

From one story I read, he was using testosterone. Obviously, that could be false, but it would not surprise me. That is one way to fight off age. Also, the guy seems to have a personality disorder or something. Also, "Ouchy", McAfee would be far from the first one to become paranoid from using stimulants combined with other issues. This guy just happened to have some money and means, so he took it to what seems like epic proportions. Hell, the guy basically sold paranoia for a living. He purported to be a supposed virus expert, but obviously made quite a bit of money over freaking people out. Look into the whole "Michelangelo Virus" debacle.

to be teh technical asshole, test doesn't fight aging, it actually INCREASES how quickly you age. but it does make you more "youthful" at any given point (and i wholeheartedly endorse it as a "lifestyle" medication for aging men) I'd actually be surprised if a guy like him didn't, if i wasn't able to attribute his choice to a thought-out health concern.
/what is a "personality disorder"? is his 'awesomeness'?
//wish this story didn't turn frigid the second he found himself some legal representation. i understand it was more entertaining when we assumed he was in some hovel, snorting branded-packets of pv-analogues w/ barely-legal locals, but seriously wtf?? Surely there are some noteworthy updates at this point, but fuct if i know of or care to find them myself lol.

No, a personality disorder does not equal his "awesomeness". Look them up if you really do not know what they are.

Anyways, this is one of the crazier newswires involving BL that I can remember. I do not come on the site nearly as much as I used to, but this one brought me back.

how could that old bastard have that sexy young GF?

His last BL activity shows 12-18-2012. I wonder if it was actually him that logged in or authorities to try and get more "information" about him.

His last BL activity shows 12-18-2012. I wonder if it was actually him that logged in or authorities to try and get more "information" about him.

I think your working your brain a little too hard, why would they log on his account when every single one of his posts is made public. Probally logged in to see how much of a shit storm he has caused as hes such an attention seeking cunt, it was only a bet you know just needed to show his mates how much of a big boy he was.

I think your working your brain a little too hard, why would they log on his account when every single one of his posts is made public. Probally logged in to see how much of a shit storm he has caused as hes such an attention seeking cunt, it was only a bet you know just needed to show his mates how much of a big boy he was.

Maybe to see if he had any PM's. But I agree with you 100% that he's an attention seeking cunt.

It looks like the long and winding road of the John McAfee saga is going to continue for at least a little longer. McAfee posted a detailed blog post about how he was able to elude Belizean authorities and sneak out of the country. From the article: "'It’s visually interesting and it is mostly a happy story — in line with most Christmas stories,' he wrote. The former software executive describes an operation that was heavy in advance planning and trickery. He says he planted a lookalike (“my double — a man I have known for over 30 years and who years ago legally changed his name to John McAfee”) and had him picked up by authorities in the northern Belize-Mexico border, while he and a group of friends and reporters loaded up a truck and headed in the opposite direction, to a southern town called Punta Gorda. With the news that he’d been arrested broadcasting on a local news station, McAfee figured that checkpoint security would relax."

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/12...s-world-how-he-fooled-cops-and-escaped-belize

My double — a man I have known for over 30 years and who years ago legally changed his name to sekio - approves.

It would be impressive if this man could whore himself out to the media any more than he already is.

Which is worse, the amount on pandering and whoring he has put forth towards the media or the people who come to this thread and eat it up bit by bit?

McAfee's saga is just as bad as "Jersey Shore" and "Honey Boo Boo" and I can't believe this thread is as popular as it is.

lol yeah, a world-known software developer living life to his idea of the fullest, is akin to honey boo boo.
/why the fuck did you open the thread in the 1st place? 8)

lol yeah, a world-known software developer living life to his idea of the fullest, is akin to honey boo boo.
/why the fuck did you open the thread in the 1st place? 8)

Obvioulsly he is a different character than Honey Boo Boo; however they are both symptoms of the same sick society who consumes this "Reality TV" (or in this case "Reality TV/Blog) nonsense attempting to live out their own lives through someone elses.

Numerous people in this thread have mocked him for pandering to the media and they are the exact same people who want to know every last detail of his "saga". It is sad really.

So no, McAffee is not akin to Honey Boo Boo. The people who obsess over this story are however akin to the people who obsess over Ms. Boo Boo.

Obvioulsly he is a different character than Honey Boo Boo; however they are both symptoms of the same sick society who consumes this "Reality TV" (or in this case "Reality TV/Blog) nonsense attempting to live out their own lives through someone elses.
lol, okay..

So no, McAffee is not akin to Honey Boo Boo. The people who obsess over this story are however akin to the people who obsess over Ms. Boo Boo.
I find this story fascinating, and imagine mcafee as an entertaining guy to know. Honey boo boo literally turns my stomach (and i'll agree that she is a symptom of cultural rot). WTF mcafee has to do w/ that, is beyond me.

lots of money honey. Money makes all old men SEXY. Was he stuffmonger????

I understand what you mean. People these days are so into living vicariously. So much so that is sicking to see. Just like honey boo boo and jersey shore, the importance of these individuals in the TV programs or individuals like McAffee, is so insignificant yet they still attract the attention of millions of people. If people really want to live vicariously and get something out of it, they should read a book (better yet a book series - i.e. A Song of Ice and Fire [based on myself]. With books you can live through the characters, all the while helping maintain healthy habits doing the brain some good. Watching/reading/listening to crap like Jersey Shores, or celeberty gossip doesn't provide an individual with anything but stupid stories of stupid people not worth a second of time.

John McAfee posts on Bluelight!

Two years after moving to Belize, McAfee began posting dozens of queries on Bluelight.ru, a drug discussion forum. He explained that he had started to experiment with MDPV, a psychoactive stimulant found in bath salts, a class of designer drugs that have effects similar to amphetamines and cocaine. “When I first started doing this I accidentally got a few drops on my fingers while handling a used flask and didn’t sleep for four days,” McAfee posted. “I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life.”

McAfee indicated, though, that the heightened sexuality justified the drug’s risks and claimed to have produced 50 pounds of MDPV in 2010. “I have distributed over 3,000 doses exclusively in this country,” he wrote. But neither Emshwiller, Adonizio, nor anyone else I spoke with observed him making the stuff. So how could he have produced 50 pounds without anyone noticing?

McAfee has a simple explanation: The whole thing was an elaborate prank aimed at tricking drug users into trying a notoriously noxious drug. “It was the most tongue-in-cheek thing in the fucking world,” he says, and denies ever taking the substance. “If I’m gonna do drugs, I’m gonna do something that I know is good,” he says. “I’m gonna grab some mushrooms, number one, and maybe get some really fine cocaine.

“But anybody who knows me knows I would never do drugs,” he says.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/01/the-bizarre-tale-of-john-mcafee-spymaster/

“But anybody who knows me knows I would never do drugs,” he says.

jungle peevee lab proves otherwise

also this should be merged with the mcaffee wank thread already in progress

“Maybe what happened didn’t actually happen,” John McAfee told Wired contributing editor Joshua Davis in Belize.

pee vee