• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

and latest AP poll has minnesota at #21

espn poll they are 26

if they take care of business at FSU tomorrow night they should be top 15 going into big ten play

i'm fucking excited as all hell

and the mother fucking gophers win 77-68

gophers led the entire game and there was never a doubt

their 'best' player trever mbakwe only had 6 pts and 3 boards

it doesn't matter cause they have 9 guys that can ball hard

can't wait for big ten season to start, first game NYE at home vs michigan state

i want to beat michigan so fucking bad just cause i have a few friends who are fans

and arci

gophers won't be challenged until big ten play starts, so chances are they'll be ranked 8-13

gotta love having 3 quality wins this early in the season. 3 teams i expect to see playing in the tourny(memphis, stanford and FSU)

:)

rodney williams will be in next year's nba dunk contest

rodney williams will be in next year's nba dunk contest
proof

rodney-williams-360-o.gif

The Big Ten is back to dominating College Basketball. Love it.

1 Indiana
3 Michigan
4 Ohio St.
13 Michigan St.
21 Minnesota

Cant wait to see Michigan win the Championship.

The Big Ten is back to dominating College Basketball. Love it.

1 Indiana
3 Michigan
4 Ohio St.
13 Michigan St.
21 Minnesota

don't forget illinois they are #22

i know man it's going to be so hard to not act like those SEC blowhard losers
because come march madness i do find my self rooting for all big ten teams
kind of a let down that we tied the ACC in our yearly challenge, whatever gophers did their part...fucking Duke is tough they should be ranked number one, they already have like 6 really good wins

the first polls that come out in 2013 those 6 teams will all be top 15, and i can see wisconsin getting in at top 20 as well

winning the big ten tourney is harder than winning the national championship

in march madness you have to beat like two top 10 teams

to win the big ten tounry you have to beat like 3 top ten teams

iu, mich, osu, msu and minnesota will all be at least top 4 seeds

my predictions:
OSU 1 seed, michigan 2, MSU 3, minnesota 4, IU 2, wisconsin 6, northwestern 11, nebraska 12, illinois 7

i hate the big east they think they are better than the big ten just cause they have like 22 teams

syracuse is perpetually the most over ranked team, every year, they'll be out in the 2nd round, maybe get lucky and lose in sweet 16

it's my dream for gophers to play 'cuse in the NCAA cause my bio brother is a 'cuse fan
he's a UF football fan and SEC asshole as well

Nothing like watching dick vitale and manti Te'o jerking eachother off for 45 minutes.

i think the fanism over te'o is creepy as fuck

seems to have high character and surely has game,but brahhh

Cats out of the AP 25 for 1st time since 2010.....not surprised. They look terrible right now. That top 5 ranking early was based on last year's success/hype and clearly undeserved.

gophers #14 is ap poll(osu, iu, illinois and mich ranked better than them...lol big ten)

ranked above unc and kentucky

fuck yeah

Obviously. You cant have a powerhouse team every year. And I guarantee none of the players this year asked for the hype or the expectations.

I'll admit I really hate Duke. It's the only tean I actually hate in college basketball.

Temple is 5-0 and playing Duke this Saturday at 3:15 EST im trying to watch that

any team that beats minnesota by 18 is a powerhouse

i thought the athletism of gophermen would overpower whitepower

watch out for duke