• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

UK wasn't that good when they had that out of shape wigger playing point guard years ago

UK wasn't that good when they had that out of shape wigger playing point guard years ago

Which one? :?

Kyle_macy3_display_image.jpg
TravisFord.jpg
263537_display_image.jpg
roger_harden2_display_image.jpg
pat_riley4.jpeg

This MSU/Kansas game is kinda ugly. I'm pretty pumped for the UK/Puke game. Lots of newbs gonna be on the court.

Bob knight looks like he's aged 100 years since last season.

wyld

he isn't pictured

he was the bald headed kid like 6 years ago, he made a clutch 3 in the tourney that bounced off the rim like 5 times

NSFW:
patrick sparks
patrick%2Bsparks.jpg

really rooting hard for kentucky tonight for the money of course

stupid princeton blew a 12 point halftime lead and cost me $100

my gambling is getting crazy cause i don't care cause i already broke even

can dicky v just die already? why do we need to hear him talk about noels long arms and dukes enthusiasm for two hours, because thats basically all hes good for. He's up and down, if UK makes a shot "Lets just face facts, UK is going to win games" if UK misses a shot "Well UK just look at the positives" blah blah blah. thanks for the insightful commentary, dick.

Both teams played horribly tonight. We just weren't making our shots and if wiltjer doesnt pull that stick out of his ass and learn to take some shots hes never going to be able to step and be the "leader" kentucky needs right now. Glad to see Polythress showing some improvement but sad to see Polson fade back into the shadows. We should have been able to capitalize on Plumlees foul trouble. Its just such a massive advantage to actually be able to keep players on your team for more than a year at a time. I miss Davis obviously, but I miss Jones and Miller even more for their stability and composure (dicky v: i have no composure durrrrrr)

unfortunately, dicky v is immortal and will live forever. i hate him so fucking much.

sorry bout the loss. that was an ugly ass game, and i actually fell asleep before the end.

UT is down in PR playing in the tip off classic tomorrow. looks like the only real team in the tourney is NC State, who is supposed to be really good this year....we'll see. hope we win. stokely is a beast.

That game last night could have been worse. Plumlee was in foul trouble and Duke was not hitting shots early + Wiltjer was not being found for open shots and the Cats could not stem the Duke run in the 2nd half. Good comeback from 14 down to 3 but with no credible outside shooting they will struggle to overcome big leads early on in the season.

Noel looked much better as did Poythress. UK definitely definitely needs Harrow back at PG because Goodwin is an out of control (good & bad) mess right now. They looked pretty good in spurts though with some decent patience and good looks for each other. But in the end, the experience of Duke was the difference.

Yeah it really bothers me how much wiltjer hesitates. How has Cal not fixed this yet?

Yeah it really bothers me how much wiltjer hesitates. How has Cal not fixed this yet?

It seems to me that if he gets good looks early he is fine otherwise he just kind of takes up space. Having said that, Goodwin (and Harrow when he returns) should look to kick to him every time they drive if they dont have a shot.

its cool bro just keep reliving the 90s youre pretty good at that anyway right?

So UK raped Lafeyette, 101-49.... i just hope some of that confidence transfers to a game that matters.

National Championship for Michigan this year. Yup.

yesterdays loss to duke was hard to take

but gophers rebound with a 9 point win over #19 memphis

dre hollins dropping 41 points for the gophers, which is awesome cause he's like the 4th best player on the team

tomorrow get a rematch of 2012 NIT championship when gophers take on stanford

Last edited:
Oregon @ UNLV was a pretty good game,i can see Oregon being like an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament and maybe making the Sweet 16 depending on who they matchup with

gophers knock off stanford 66-63 as dre hollins nails 3 fts with .4 seconds left

take that bitches, feels good after you fucked us hard at MSG in NIT championship last year

they may just peek their head in the the top 25, i know going into this week they were 26 in one of the polls

can't wait for thursday when they travel to FSU for acc/big ten challenge game

SKI-U-MAH

Last edited: