Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, they sell it at festivals here in holland, one coin=1 balloon XD

They sell it the bi-annual rave I go to for a quid a balloon, but sometimes the canister freezes up and they can't sell any until it sorts itself out. Some cunt was trying to chip the ice off the bottom by smacking it into the floor. Quickest I've walked away from a near-disaster scene whilst fucked in my life.

What a knob.

I'm going to finally be trying ketamine soon as well lol, been wanting to try that one for a LONG time. Probably just gonna try it out then save the rest for my next roll :)

Shit, my only trip report was from quite a while back and was on a LSD vial wash I did on a shit load of methylone lmao, I could probably pull it up

I'm going to finally be trying ketamine soon as well lol, been wanting to try that one for a LONG time. Probably just gonna try it out then save the rest for my next roll :)

You've never tried it? You'll love it man. Being that you have access to a lot of funky RCs I think you'll find some interesting combinations too

Meh, even 100 mg's doesnt take me where I want to be, I've taken 200 in total now. Just floaty and spacey.. I want the wonky bit of it lol

You've never tried it? You'll love it man. Being that you have access to a lot of funky RCs I think you'll find some interesting combinations too

I'm a huge fan of K and 2c-b. Somehow it doesn't get confusing just very wibbly wobbly and colourful.

Meh, even 100 mg's doesnt take me where I want to be, I've taken 200 in total now. Just floaty and spacey.. I want the wonky bit of it lol

1mg per lb of weight to get messy mate.

+30-50mg as you've probably come down off the rest and it's slightly diminishing returns. If it looks big cut it into two and do one up each nostril.

The key is to not snort too hard, you want to let that shit sit in your nasal cavity.

Nah I only had the opportunity to try it once and that was years ago... I bet it's fucking amazing with 2C-B though, the closed eyed visuals on that drug are phenomenal. Neon K Hole anyone?

We need a new thread.. how about The Cuddle Puddle vers. YOLO = You Only Love Octagons

Nah I only had the opportunity to try it once and that was years ago... I bet it's fucking amazing with 2C-B though, the closed eyed visuals on that drug are phenomenal. Neon K Hole anyone?

I remember spending an entire trip trying to do a balloon with my eyes closed while on 2c-b and ruined on K. When I finally remembered to keep my eyes shut it was amazing. Green spinning vortexes and it felt like I exploded into a million pieces and splatted into the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.