• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"
Old thread:http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/636319-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers-quot-Ill-have-an-E-please-Bob-quot

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Last edited:
Nice job on the title Sam, I haven't seen that in years! Brings back memories of all the ignorant kids in my class thinking he was "winning" just because he kept saying "winning".

Normal people: Sheen is psychotic

Kids: Sheen is hilarious

Me: *Taking notes*

this friday i'm going down to see my mate at his uni. we're blazing all weekend but on the friday we're going to some shitty student night which i wouldn't enjoy sober (and drinking more than a couple of pints is out of the question for me), so i was going to take 10mg of valium and get high as fuck seeing as i haven't taken any valium for 2 weeks and i usually just leave a week inbetween each use. now my question is whether it's a good idea to turn up to the club on 10mg of valium and high as a kite on weed then have literally 1 or 2 pints? my inhibitions aren't rediculously fucked on 10mg of valium i can usually think straight and even when i drank heavily i was very good at knowing my limit and not going over it, so i don't think i'll end up doing more than 2 pints.

good idea? bad idea? amazing idea?

Sup peeps, my codeine linctus arrived this morning :D

2 bottles :)

seeing as i haven't taken any valium for 2 weeks

Chesh keep it that way , i started taking them more than few times a week now i can't sleep and im actually going to have to go for a script maybe im not sure.

As for drinking and valium i dont know but i thought your not meant to mix downers.

Ive always wanted to take 5mg valium and vaporize some strong sativa at a DNB event or something lol

Diazepam was pretty shitty, reminded me of every other benzo I've ever taken lol... boring. They never give me any euphoria, I like drinking better honestly.

Not to mention, have you heard about the withdrawal on that shit? You can die from it... shit when I smoked meth I craved it so bad I thought I might die, but I never got close 8(

Only once valium gave me that euphoria did i realise how bad my anxiety was.

People with bad anxiety get such relief they feel euphoria because its like a whole weight took off their shoulders.

Sup peeps, my codeine linctus arrived this morning :D

2 bottles :)

Chesh keep it that way , i started taking them more than few times a week now i can't sleep and im actually going to have to go for a script maybe im not sure.

As for drinking and valium i dont know but i thought your not meant to mix downers.

Ive always wanted to take 5mg valium and vaporize some strong sativa at a DNB event or something lol

i've never taken it more than once a week. not had any problems with controlling my use so far at all so i think i'll be fine.

every night is the same now. Ive avoided caffeine and its nearly 1am and im not tired really.
I wish i could just fall asleep again

z-quill baby....it works wonders for restless leg syndrome. i bet it will work for you

^ Ew. Isn't that just diphenhydramine? I hate that shit, leaves me with a hang over in the morning.

Man I spent all day hanging out with the girl that's basically raped my heart, and had an amazing time doing it. Something keeps bringing me back to this chick time after time and I'd really like to know why :p

Is this kind of like a "tired of whoring" thread on other forums were we all just bulls shit around?

Is this kind of like a "tired of whoring" thread on other forums were we all just bulls shit around?

I like using hector so i'll use him again

356lvb.jpg

It used to be about meth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.