• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know any of them, not into house really. Although I do like some houseish stuff (Deep House, UK Funky House or whatever the fuck it's called etc.)

As long as you enjoy the company (and the drugs) you'll have a cracking time mate.

Same mate, not heard of a single one of the DJs. I'm hoping that's gonna be a good thing lol. If it's no commercial bullshit I'll have a great time, the bass will get me by.

you've lost a non-native speaker here. ;) i had to look up not one but two terms on urbandictionary to understand this shit. makes me wonder if americans are familiar with the terms "cotching" and "bird" in this context.

Lol sorry. I ended up at a young woman's house with her mate and my mate. One has bipolar and the other is just a flat out nutcase lol.

Just rolled yesterday. A little dissapointing to say the least. I got skyhigh, more so then usual but the experience pretty much faded away after 3 hours... very short duration but hiiigh intensity. Weird

Sounds pretty normal for a high dose of MDMA these days... I find any dose over 150mg to hit FAST and HARD, but it usually fades pretty quick.

That's why I always combine MDMA with psychedelics lol, I HATE it when my roll ends but I can't keep redosing or my brain gets all mushy and I'm irritable as fuck for a few weeks :\ taking other drugs lets me get by that hahaha

Hm so you're saying lower doses actually last longer? Psychedelics are actually a no go for me as I couldn't really handle them at party's

Not really that they last longer... I think you just notice coming down on the higher doses more haha. Instead of a gradual comedown, it's more of an abrupt stop... at least that's been my experience

and as far as psychedelics go, as long as you're combining them with MDMA it shouldn't be much of a problem haha. It's fucking HARD to feel any negative emotions when there's that much serotonin flooding your synapse! Before and after might be a problem though.

You ever tried taking 2C-B at the end of a roll? People say 20-25mg like 4 hours after you roll is the PERFECT time to dose

Nah I only ever combined lsd and weed with mdma. I felt the acid completely overpowered the mdma and I didn't really feel euphoria, mind you i had a tolerance then. Besides I like to be atleast somewhat clearheaded and able to socialize with lots of peeps when I'm raving, and adding psychedelics to the already messy state of MD isn't what I'm looking for I think haha. Atleast the upside is that I don't really have a comedown, aside from laziness, I kind of feel pretty good :)

I'm just saying that's what works for me lol, it lets me still go full out rager without worrying about a comedown that will leave me Bi-Polar as fuck for weeks

LSD and MDMA synergize perfectly for me, the positive effects of both just build off of each other.... the dosing can be fucking hard to pull off right though, but when you do..... DAMN.

Nothing better than a candyflip :D

It's been a day and I'm on 15 mg of mxe, and I must say the after effects from mdma really enhance the effects. Listening to ambient is fucking magical, it seems to make it abit more potent aswell, very dreamy... a musical journy <3

I think I'm going to try mixing MDMA and 2C-I next weekend. I've always wanted to try 2C-B with MDMA, but since 2C-I is all I can get, I'm going for it. Haven't tripped in 4 months when I had an absolutely mind-blowing mushroom trip, so I'm looking forward to this. :)

It's been a day and I'm on 15 mg of mxe, and I must say the after effects from mdma really enhance the effects. Listening to ambient is fucking magical, it seems to make it abit more potent aswell, very dreamy... a musical journy <3

Did you do MXE the night before like you asked? How'd it work out?

I've heard of some people having a bad interaction with the two, but I've also heard of plenty of people who have done the two together and say it's amazing lol.... I'm too old (young) to even want to risk it anymore though :p

Methylaminorex is the most horrifying stimulant I have ever taken.

But I finally tackled the king at the expense of my sanity.

It is the best, but it made me dip into full blown psychosis within a day. I've never realized how influenced we are by a perspective. It's all in your head.

I'm still a few days before psychosis is finally over. Fortunately the paranoia has subsided.

Last edited:
Did you do MXE the night before like you asked? How'd it work out?

I've heard of some people having a bad interaction with the two, but I've also heard of plenty of people who have done the two together and say it's amazing lol.... I'm too old (young) to even want to risk it anymore though :p
No notable interaction other then increased anxiety during the come-up, it felt less "smooth" so to speak. The roll itself was amazing, but short like I mentioned. Come-up: 30 minutes, Peak : 2 hours and 30 minutes, Amphetamine ish buzz: 2 hours. No effect on the experience itself, was as good as always, but duration was different... My plateau usually lasts for 4 hours... I'm really liking MXE for the day after though, it turns the groggy, empty feeling into a dreamy euphoric comfortable vibe.
edit: These were seperate days, I also wouldn't risk using them at the same time...

Last edited:
Fuck Renz lol I've done some crazy shit and never once gotten psychosis.. as long as you sleep and eat at night that kind of shit just doesn't happen. Lack of food and sleep is really what fucks most stimulant users over...

No notable interaction other then increased anxiety during the come-up, it felt less "smooth" so to speak. The roll itself was amazing, but short like I mentioned. Come-up: 30 minutes, Peak : 2 hours and 30 minutes, Amphetamine ish buzz: 2 hours. No effect on the experience itself, was as good as always, but duration was different... My plateau usually lasts for 4 hours... I'm really liking MXE for the day after though, it turns the groggy, empty feeling into a dreamy euphoric comfortable vibe.
edit: These were seperate days, I also wouldn't risk using them at the same time...

Yeah I mean there could be NO problem there, but shit when it comes to these new chemicals you have to be extra careful.... but I do hear a lot of good things about it though so who knows

Fuck Renz lol I've done some crazy shit and never once gotten psychosis.. as long as you sleep and eat at night that kind of shit just doesn't happen. Lack of food and sleep is really what fucks most stimulant users over...

I used to think the same thing.
I'm not even a stimulant person. But methylaminorex is different. I can't describe it. It made me look at life like a game of chess. I'm glad it's gone. When you're actually in psychosis, you're completely convinced that you're not.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean there could be NO problem there, but shit when it comes to these new chemicals you have to be extra careful.... but I do hear a lot of good things about it though so who knows
Excactly, who knows lol.
MXE is like the best invention since bread and water though lol. It's everything I look for in a drug

cocaine is a hell of drug... Got my hands on some nice scaly shit last night.

cocaine is a hell of drug... Got my hands on some nice scaly shit last night.

tumblr_mfe2pc6PEd1rrsuiko1_500.gif

sooooooo.......... It finally worked!

So the home sesh was just what a needed!!! Rolled great last night! Finally can say IT WORKED!

Thank you Darksidesam for all your help and everyone else on here that provided valuable and harm prevention info. What an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.