Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is a fan of Guetta? Lol.

I'm a fan of both man. There's definitely a lot more ambience to older house. Today the electro house/drum/dubstep phase has led to more dynamics imo.
Is this a good thing? Do you enjoy knife party's *Boom**Woop* type sound?

no I don't. I'm so glad holland still has a great underground scene which doesn't partake in all that shit. I used to say I like house, and I reaally do, but I don't anymore cos the swedish house mafia kids all get excited and think I like that... I don't think stuff like that can really be called house. Just like dubstep, it used to be cool before it became all about the drop with the same stuff over and over again copying skrillex.

Dance should be about the enviroment, the people and some sweeet tunes to dance to, not because "OMG SWH is playin tonite swaagg yolo" they only play their hit songs without proper mixing, I went to see afrojack just to see what it was about and left 2 AM. The rockband setting where you play your songs and leave has no place for me in the dance scene. Sorry I really need to vent this I'm kind of passionate about my musics lol

edit: Also about the dynamics, it's where you focus on the music. Alot of people say techno for instance is repetitive and boring as hell. If you REALLY listen however, you can find a ton of tiny elements changing with every phrase as it goes along. It doesn't need to stick to a set pattern as electro house and such do which is a buildup and a drop nothing more actually. Techno has been around for a loong time, yet about 40 tracks A DAY are coming out nowadays all unique and different.

Last edited:
Afrojack and Guetta were mentioned... This page is cursed.

Last edited:
Holland has a great Hardstyle scene, most of the music I listen to comes from over there

I really want to go to Defqon this year, if it's during Summer break I'm probably going to go fo sho

And an awesome techno scene, and deephouse, house, and trance. I love where I live :)

Dance should be about the enviroment, the people and some sweeet tunes to dance to...
i think dance should be about whatever somebody wants dance to be about. isn't respecting a difference of opinion part of dance culture too?

i understand musical snobbery - ravers are human too - but it's especially ironic in the context of a supposedly inclusive, united, respectful culture such as this.

:)

alasdair

i think dance should be about whatever somebody wants dance to be about. isn't respecting a difference of opinion part of dance culture too?

i understand musical snobbery - ravers are human too - but it's especially ironic in the context of a supposedly inclusive, united, respectful culture such as this.

alasdair

Truth!

Ecstasy discussion

In that case, I am here to figure out how to roll harder, longer, safer and more often. I have learned more than I ever could just asking around. I learned about serotonin depletion, test kits, supplements, diets, roll spacing, neurotoxicity etc. I feel like this forum has equipped me with the knowledge to avoid loosing the magic and avoid bad comedowns. I now know that most pills are bunk (state side). I am forever grateful to all of the forum members, you are all very kind and respectful in your responses. Majority of the members here are civil and polite. I wish you all many safe years of MDMA use.

Holland has a great Hardstyle scene, most of the music I listen to comes from over there

I really want to go to Defqon this year, if it's during Summer break I'm probably going to go fo sho

The QDance stage at EDC was amazing, the best of hardsytle was here.

This stage was special to me because this were my first rolling experience happened. Right with Brenan Heart's song "Lose my Mind"

Last edited:
Yeah. LOL.

They need to make a genre of music catering toward GHB.

Wait... They? I'm gonna hop on that right now.

I still need to try GHB. alcohol ruined my intestines so I can't drink it anymore and i've heard GHB will be the perfect alternative.

only problem is dose i guess.

alasdair
Yes I do, and I am snobby, guilty. To me it is a like minded group of party people who are all one <3 and it seems like all the drunk frat boys want to join in and ruin the vibe, no thanks. I think the latest commercial trend ruins the image as a whole. Like it all you want, I don't care. I've seen people go to an underground deephouse night at ADE and COMPLAIN about the fact that they didn't know any tracks, it was repetitive, boring they said. I'm not angry at a group of people in particular, the genre's are just reaally weird at the moment, and IMO there should be a new one for the new trend. Ah well, same as with hip-hop a few years back, it'll pass... :)

Lol, just read page 2 and i see this pic the other night and i find it entirely relevant.

Why not Both though Fry? hehe,
150586_461969917179433_202313259_n.jpg

Aww man I am truly jealous haha. I got a good crew of people to go to Counterpoint in Atlanta in September in 2013 so I'm stoked on that! Other than that if I can afford it I'm hoping for Shambhala haha.

Wish I could afford a ticket to Europe for some Festies, I would definitely hit up Wacken Open Air! :D Of course I wouldn't stop there ;) just need money in the bank.

Mandy there you are, i been looking all over for you lol

Me as well... Hopefully my search will end tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.