Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Alcohol + K2 - Death experience and experience of 'life'

Adeezz

Greenlighter
So last night we went out and were drinking as usual for a Thursday night. The plan is usually a house party and then the bars. I got fairly drunk first and then later we headed over to our friends house to smoke some mairjuana. This particular marijuana usually itensifies our drunk state in an amazing way. You end up feeling like a king. But this time it did the total opposite and Im almost sure it was K2 because I've never experienced anything like this nor do I believe it is possible on mairjuana.

So we smoked up and I only needed around 2-3 hits to really feel it kick. After I did I pretty much lost control for the rest of the night. In the bar I felt amazing - almost just drunk. But it wasnt just the alcohol. Before I knew it the bars closed and I started walking for what would have been many many miles. I ended up somewhere way out into the woods. I had no clue where I was and then it started to really hit me. I no longer felt like I was living in our reality. I was now in a new constructed reality. I didnt want to be here but I knew I was. I started to panic and run not knowing where I was which only took me further out into nowhere.

My perpception of reality kept changing and changing and soon I felt like I wasnt part of earth anymore. I felt like I had left. And I soon felt like i had died. The experience grew more and more intense and I no longer felt like I was part of my own body. I continued to run, in deep fear. I called out for help - from from someone near, help from my parents and help from God. I was losing my mind. Lost and detached from anything i perceived real. Soon I began to just accept it. I was gone. I had died. This made me feel comfortable. It was a peaceful feeling. I started to look back at my life and appreciate every momement I had. I saw flashbacks in front of me - of my life. I felt like a wanted to cry. I then began to walk towards what I felt was m family somewhere. I now felt like I was home, right with my father and going to my mother

Before I knew it I felt like i was completely detached from my body. I began spinning and seeing itense colours and patterns and the world was just swirling before me. I didn't have a body anymore. It was just me and this new reality. I was dead. Swirling in this endless loop of colors and existence. But I didnt want it. I didnt want to die and I began screaming that I wanted to live. I bellowed that I want life and that I wont die here. I screamed it endlessly - 'I want to live'.

And then I started to feel 'life' again. I could feel it in the distance - it was there waiting. I fought and fought for it and soon it was as if my consciousness had jumped back into my body. I took a deep breath like someone does after being under water for a long time - and then I was back in my body. I soon began to see people. But these people only resembled two bright lights. They were some sort of entities. A person would have a bright light for his head and then another light further below. 2 lights to represent a person. They did not have a body. I talked with these light entities for what seemed ages. And they soon began to appear more human like to me after a while.

The rest of the night continued pretty badly. Police found me and I did not look good. I tripped for more several hours which was the most unexplainable experience of my life. I honestly dont know what was in this weed last night but from my previous K2 experience Im quite positive this was a newer strain of synthetic weed.

Last edited:
I honestly dont know what was in this weed last night but from my previous K2 experience Im quite positive this was a newer strain of synthetic weed.

K2 products are not marijuana. In the future, I suggest making the distinction. Synthetic marijuana does not have different strains, there are just different ratio's of different synthetic cannabinoids sprayed on plant material.

One important aspect of that distinction is that marijuana has been proven to be safe, whereas the side effects of these compounds are unknown. If you must smoke the stuff, try maybe one hit if it's new and don't add alcohol but certainly be more cautious in the future.

It is much easier to gauge your dose with smoked marijuana than it is with these products. Different people can use the same packaging to sell a completely different product with this stuff. Even if it's the same producer, the product can vary wildly.

I did this once with vodka and pure am2201 and jwh-18. immediately after smoking my blood pressure dropped to near death level and i struggled to exist for 3 hours. i suspect that if u combine synthetic canabonoids with alcohol its fatal because i know someone who died this way and i was close i dont think that was spice because that sounds like a typical cross fade marijuana alcohol experience.

I did this once with vodka and pure am2201 and jwh-18. immediately after smoking my blood pressure dropped to near death level and i struggled to exist for 3 hours. i suspect that if u combine synthetic canabonoids with alcohol its fatal because i know someone who died this way and i was close i dont think that was spice because that sounds like a typical cross fade marijuana alcohol experience.

I have done alcohol and marijuana numerous times together. And I have never felt like this. Often i feel like the weed usually sobers me up a little.

i mean no disrespect you know your body better than anyone it just seems unusual not untrue.

Similar Experience

I had a similar experience 4 days ago. I accidently took 2 puffs of which I believe was Synthetic Marijuana. I ended up in the ER. I still have weird feeling in my head like clustered headaches (feel pressure in my nerves), and some dizziness and nausea at times. Your post is from 2012, did you have headaches or any other problems as well? Did they finally go away? How long did it take?

Thanks

I never experienced any headaches or dizziness the days after. The first time I smoked synthetic weed I only experienced feeling very spaced out the day after - almost a sense of derealisation.