• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Manscaping the nut sack

I'm probably gonna get flamed or laughed at for this, but in the interests of harm reduction to the gonads (and perhaps pride or reputation), I'll share it anyways.

One really hot and humid summer years ago, I was 23 at the time, I tried to find a more efficient way of trimming the hedges, however, in the end, I ended up scorching the earth. Yeah... Lotion hair remover (even though it clearly stated that is wasn't to be used in that area). Never again. I felt like my nuts were generously roasted over a George Foreman grill; barbecue sauce n all. I remember walking into work like I had something shoved up my ass. The worst part though - for about a week afterwards, I had to wear boxer briefs because any remaining hair continued to have a tendency to fall off... onto the floor whenever I was wearing boxers underneath my shorts.

I personally remove all the hair around the sack, shave most of the area and leave just a tiny bit of neatly trimmed hair above the junk so I don't look like a child. I use the bodygroom series from norelco for all of it. It's clippers designed for male grooming and I find as long as you stretch your scrotum just like you do with the skin on your face when shaving, you can get a good shave without "chewing anything up".

Also regarding hair removal products, there is one designed for guys to make their junk bald, the appropriately named Balls Balm. Tagged for size.

61WS1UH5t-L._SL1002_.jpg

Nice, and friend of mine just had a bad experience there with the removal cream.

Shaving? Clippers?

FUCK THAT.

Zippers have ruined any chance of getting sharp metal objects anywhere near my balls.

I think i'll take dave chappelles advice and get em waxed if i ever decide to tidy up down there. Smooth as eggs, fuck the botox though i can stand the wrinkles, not the needles ;).

I use an electric razor with the guard on. I don't find hairless crotches attractive, but I don't like there to be a jungle down there either. It also looks weird on guys who have body hair already to completely go bare down south. It just looks disproportionate.

I've shaved it all off before with a razor and the itching as it grew back in was a nightmare. I prefer my guy to have trimmed hair but that's about it. As long as I'm not getting a mouth full of hair when I go down on him then it's all good.

Oh... and if your crotch smells a lot, it's called soap and water, or changing your diet.

I have plucked my coin purse and apparently am a closet sadist haha, but having smooth balls is an amazing feeling. as for the rest i trim it(electric razor), not too boyish and not too caveman like.

I have plucked my coin purse and apparently am a closet sadist haha, but having smooth balls is an amazing feeling. as for the rest i trim it(electric razor), not too boyish and not too caveman like.

I also pluck! It takes a little while, but luckily for me i'm not overly hairy down there.. just make sure you pull your sack taut, and pluck (quickly) in the same direction as the hair growth, and it shouldn't hurt too much. Hurts my neck more than anything!

#1 clippers.

Yeah clippers are OK until you get to the gooch. Ouch.

Scissors can be painful as well, especially when trying to navigate the annoyingly wrinkled contours of one's love spuds with the inconveniently straight metal edges.

I've considered waxing, but surely you would run the risk of ripping your testicles out of their sockets?

And yes smooth cullions are a fine feel indeed.

Last edited:
^^That's exactly why I suggest daily shaving. If you do it every time you take a shower it's fast, and the stubble never grows back. It was itchy and uncomfortable for about a week, but then it seemed like the skin got less sensitive. I apply lotion after the shower too. That helps a lot. I totally understand the not being comfortable with the look, but third party reviews have been good, and you get a more attention. I have to do something to control it. If I leave natural I end up with an epic pube fro, it's not cool.

^^agreed..
shave daily..condition after..
lotion once you're out.
smooth sailing- :)

There is some research that indicates that if you shave or pluck that it's more bacteria in that area.

Some sage words of wisdom here from a man I once knew on the delicate art of shaving yer gonads:

As you will have heard, the best possible place to perform the delicate art of gliding a stiff, unforgiving object, (the razor) across a soft, malleable, non uniform, tender shape (yer nuts) is the shower. Completely wrong! Do not shave your tadger and accessories in the shower (despite the general advice) because the increase temperature will have made them sag and they'll be as easy to handle as unbeaten egg whites. No dear readers, get them as cold as possible and you will find that they are much easier to handle.

Can I suggest that the best place to shave your gonads is in your local fast food shop. This is what you do:-

Pack your razor into your pocket along with no more than £3.00, drive down to your local Mc 'D' and purchase a happy meal. Exchange the standard coke for a thick shake and ask them to serve your drink first and hold the bun. Take your thick shake and ensuring the coast is clear, nip into the toilets and after whipping the top off your drink, plunge your nuts into the thick shake. The severe cold will instantly make them shrink and tighten and therefore easier to handle and shave. You will have the added benefit that the thick liquid will act as a very passable shaving foam thus further aiding your quest.

You may encounter a problem with posture in the toilet as the cubicles are small, (they were not designed with shaving in mind). However, if you sit on the pan with the lid down and put one foot up on the door bolt and stretch the other across to the giant loo roll holder, you will find yourself in a position where your legs are akimbo and your now shrunken gonads are exposed and as hard as a golf ball. Now your task is simple......shave away.

Once you have finished shaving, you should again plunge your gleaming sack into the cooling liquid which also acts as a balm. Dry yourself, dress yourself, replace your drinks lid and return to the counter to collect your meal. As you will see you have now killed two birds with one stone: you have shaved and lunched at the same time. You may even have had the happy benefit of collecting a two for one voucher in which case you could take a friend on your next visit.

The choice to drink your drink, or to give it to a stranger, saying you are too full to drink it, is yours and really is dependant on your mood for the day. Remember to shower when you get home otherwise your meat and veg will remain Banana flavoured.

I hope that my advice is of use to you and that you view your next trip to get an Egg Mcmuffin as not a chore but an oppurtunity.

definitely gotta try that sepher. Always wanted a valid excuse to dip my nuts into a mcflurry.

i use a razor in a hot shower with no problem. all gone
not cause i was told thats what has to be done, the main reason is they're not itchy anymore haha. Working and sweating mixed with body hair = sweating a lot more. im good

Personally, I shave the sack and just trim up everything else but lately my girlfriend has asked me to shave everything. Now she goes down on me every morning. :D

Up to the guy's preference really, but if I have my say, shave the jewels, trim the rest. Makes for smoother bj's if that's any incentive.

Hahahaha. Let us know how you get on won't you, I have a sneaking suspicion my mate might not have been entirely serious or had bothered to test this himself? :sus: Pfffft!

all about electric razor with the guard off and at the perfect angle. - very quick, and all you have to do is a lil stretching of the skin.

When I do it (once in a blue moon), I shave all over the ballbag, and anywhere that could get in between the teeth from a normal sloppy blowjob (not such a fan of deepthroat - it's totally overrated).