L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Manscaping the nut sack

64tf

Bluelighter
We have threads on this, but we're due for an update.

Long ago I took the advice of the guard #1 clippers. I tried scissor cutting for a while. Now I'm totally on the daily razor plan. It's neat, and once you make it routine it's not a big deal.

speaking for most (but not all)of the women i know..
including myself.
way to go 64tf!
we like it when you guys do that ;)

Yep, totally hairless. I always thought that was a bit unmasculine, and I was a little gun shy of the razor, but it's really easier this way.

Hell no. I tried it once with a razor never again.

It sticks to the dick way too much

It get itchy and irritable

It's scary as fuck to shave your nuts.

i just trim my pubes and like to keep a bit of hair as i dont like being hairless down thar as it looks like im a kid

Trimming a bit is fine, but shaving all the way? Da fuck is wrong with you.

Do you not nick yourself with a razor? I made the mistake of using an electric trimmer too carelessly, and wow, bleeding from the scrotum is a whole new kind of bleeding. I do usually trim though, never gone clean shaven but I think it's cool to do it.

I use hair removal cream, I have never been fond of getting my cock & balls close to sharp objects.

Funnily enough I actually prefer not shaven for guys...but I think I'm an exception so good for you, those who do do it ;) looks considerably more practical for us.

Scissors, but to trim only, and only once every few months. What's appealing about looking like a pre-pubescent boy?

Scissors, but to trim only, and only once every few months. What's appealing about looking like a pre-pubescent boy?

I've always wondered what is so appealing about a bunch of hair, or stubs of hair, or whatever, down there. To me, it's kinda gross. (I don't mean to offend, this is just my opinion and I understand that everyone has their own preferences.) My ex didn't shave. So whenever I went down on him, there would be so much hair, and it kinda smelled (it takes more work to keep it smelling decent if you have hair I guess). Also it was more uncomfortable while having sex.
My bf shaves and it's sooo much cleaner and nicer to go down on him!!

You hear the same argument about females. Some guys say that, when a female shaves, she looks like a pre-pubescent girl. But I hate having any hair at all there.

Personally, any hair down there is a turnoff to me. Some females are into it though. :)

best thread title going 'round right now, haha.

I've been lucky enough to never have become intimately involved (on a regular basis) with men whose balls are overly-hairy. my ex and the guy I was dating last were both fairly rigorous in their pruning down below. I seem to recall my ex using the electric shaver as opposed to a naked razor, however, for fear of slipping & cutting the rather sensitive skin area down yonder.

FWIW, I had the pleasure of getting rid of all my own pubic growth in the shower today (new razor, silky smooth, etc). Now I get to experience the even bigger thrill of crossing my legs while at work later in the week to quell the random pangs of itch as buggers begin to sprout back up. ho hum :p

^^That's exactly why I suggest daily shaving. If you do it every time you take a shower it's fast, and the stubble never grows back. It was itchy and uncomfortable for about a week, but then it seemed like the skin got less sensitive. I apply lotion after the shower too. That helps a lot. I totally understand the not being comfortable with the look, but third party reviews have been good, and you get a more attention. I have to do something to control it. If I leave natural I end up with an epic pube fro, it's not cool.