• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Manscaping the nut sack

LOL - Re. the picture - Who do I call to ask "do ya got any BigBalls Formula?"

Don't get me started with clippers on the scrotum. They chew up your nutsack like a kid chewing bubble gum.

made me spit coffee all over my keyboard, what a beautiful analogy

I razor shave and girls appreciate it, never got a comment on it anyway. I kinda feel if they feel the need to keep shaven the same should apply to men tbh. Makes everything just... nicer.

I am what you would call a "bleeder". I always get at least one nick from my clippers. I tried cream & then worried that it would make me infertile or something so I stopped. Razors are annoying to use unless you use a bendy blade one & regrowth itches like fuck.

Best technique for me at least is to masturbate until my balls are filled up & the sack is solid. Then a quick once over with the clippers with no guard = smooth balls. Also a ice bath helps them tighten up as well.

or you could just go to maccas as Sepher suggests ;)

Oh man... That McD's story is classic! Does make sense to shrink the boys for a tighter work surface area. I'll never look at a shake from there the same way... :D

I like the look of trimming or shaving if he is more comfortable being bald. I personally trim with bikini clippers (guarded) or wax.

A male friend of mine shaves his completely and uses this as balm: Lush - Prince Triple Orange Blossom. He swears by it, asked me for it for Christmas this year!

Groomer

Seriously I would not use anything but a safe body groomer for this lol. I've heard of one too many accidents happen with razors and stuff. I found mine and have been using it once a month or so for a year now with no issues.

Reminds me of the SlapChop TV infomercial - "You're gonna love my nuts."

i'm a gay man, so i'm not sure what my opinion is worth, but i think y'all are literally nuts. back when i used to do anon sex, if a guy dropped trou and i saw he had shaved his pubes, i told him to pack it back up. i distinctly remember this way sexy lanky guy, we made out all through spider man but when we got back to my place, not only had he shaved his pubes, but he had stubble. long dick, i swear it looked like a plucked chicken neck. my blue balls turned into a wet noodle. gross. same for the taint and asshole - lots of guys wax their assholes now. noway - i want the silky manfur and i want to bury my face in it. i especially like guys with furry asses - the sight of that turns me into a raging fuck machine.

body odor, though, i'm particular about. there are two types - a person's natural smell, and the sour reek generated by bacteria. can't stand the latter.i'm one of the rare 2% of the population that never gets the sour smell, no matter what. had a bf once who like to lick armpits - he loved me, cause i don't wear deodorant. personally, i thought that was a bit odd, but hey, i like to lick hairy assholes, so to each his own.

Shaved balls, makes it more sensitive in a good way during Bjs or when playing with balls when u madturbate

I use this electric gizmo that clips and shaves. There is no snagging or cuts which is nice.

I used to use a mach 3 and you can get some crucial ingrown hairs. I got this big dent from one. I was knarly, my ex gf popped it for me and halfway thru I was like "I need whiskey" and she got up under that fucker and straight juiced it out. It was pretty big and squishy but yeah razors kinda suck for long term maintenance of short pubes.

If you wonder why I go commando its a comfort not look issue. I find it to be nice and comfy to shave it all and put some baby powder. Less sweat, no dingleberries, and honestly I find chicks not only go down more often but they go down harder and do more.

Just saying if you want chicks licking your nutts when you get a bj, it does help out. Most everyone I know that talks about sex openly shaves down there or just uses a number 1 guard or no guard and some people got the same gizmo.

It seems like every woman I sleep with shaves her cunny and asshole. I am trying to remember the last time I saw a bush. Its not really an issue as long as the woman keeps herself clean but I suppose I prefer shaved for the most part but a bush isn't really a dealbreaker unless its not kept well.

That being said I have spare razors and I have just handed it to a chick after her pants came off. I usually do something nice like light some candles and grab wine or liquor while she doing that and put on some music. If it seems disrespectful maybe it is but I don't have to sleep with her and she don't have to shave her pubs but if its just too much hair I ask her to handle it.

I did shag a chick with a bush a few years ago and when she came back for more she got the razor treatment. Only reason I didn't say anything the time before was cuz she brought another chick with her and I dunno I was fucking the other chick most the time but seeing how drunk we all was plus I wasn't about to do anything that coulda fucked up that 3some from happening...

So yeah I suppose I do like shaved now that I think about it. If it had been trim it woulda been a non issue but her pubes were long and there was no shape to it except au natural which I just wasn't seeing as a good fit on her.

In order of preference:
1. girls leg shaving razor
2. mens safety razor
3. cheap face razors with more than 2 blades

Single blade razors nick you. Clippers are bad news anything less than n.3 (then what's the point). hair removal cream works if you leave it on no matter how long the hair is to start with but it makes me incredibly sore for days after (some people can stand it). Aim of the game is to get'm smooth as possible for some serious sucking and licking right? any kind of injury or rash down there will put a girl right off - unless she is off her tits. In which case watch yourself - obviously

I used to use a razor, but now I use clippers.

I've been hibernating, so no need to do as much neatening up as when I am actively looking for some.

I keep my balls totally smooth all the time and right trim the rest. Sometime I like it All smooth and shave everything. I have gone to a salon and got Brazilian wax a few times. I think sex feels better smooth all over, skin on skin or giving oral on someone smooth ?

I use hair removal cream, I have never been fond of getting my cock & balls close to sharp objects.

Same here, loads less hassle and risk. Does a great job and doesn't itch when it starts to grow back. Remember, if you want your meat looking nice and neat, lather your balls with a tube of Veet.