Bluelight

Thread: Manscaping the nut sack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Manscaping the nut sack 
    We have threads on this, but we're due for an update.

Long ago I took the advice of the guard #1 clippers. I tried scissor cutting for a while. Now I'm totally on the daily razor plan. It's neat, and once you make it routine it's not a big deal.

2. Collapse Details

^ so you are totally hairless?

3. Collapse Details

Razor for sure. Guard-less clippers will draw blood from your scrotum.

4. Collapse Details

speaking for most (but not all)of the women i know..
    including myself.
    way to go 64tf!
    we like it when you guys do that

5. Collapse Details

Yep, totally hairless. I always thought that was a bit unmasculine, and I was a little gun shy of the razor, but it's really easier this way.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Disraeli_Beers View Post
    Razor for sure. Guard-less clippers will draw blood from your scrotum.
    Don't get me started with clippers on the scrotum. They chew up your nutsack like a kid chewing bubble gum.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hell no. I tried it once with a razor never again.

It sticks to the dick way too much

It get itchy and irritable

It's scary as fuck to shave your nuts.

8. Collapse Details

Shave my coin purse! Trim the rest.... Always!

9. Collapse Details

Sex Love & Relationships
    hair there deals with a lot of sweat

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i just trim my pubes and like to keep a bit of hair as i dont like being hairless down thar as it looks like im a kid

11. Collapse Details

Trimming a bit is fine, but shaving all the way? Da fuck is wrong with you.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Do you not nick yourself with a razor? I made the mistake of using an electric trimmer too carelessly, and wow, bleeding from the scrotum is a whole new kind of bleeding. I do usually trim though, never gone clean shaven but I think it's cool to do it.

13. Collapse Details

I use hair removal cream, I have never been fond of getting my cock & balls close to sharp objects.

14. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantNoodles View Post
    I use hair removal cream, I have never been fond of getting my cock & balls close to sharp objects.
    It specifically says on those creams not to use them on your pubic area.

15. Collapse Details

Sex, Love & Relationships
    My boyfriend shaves ... I definitely prefer it like that!

16. Collapse Details

Funnily enough I actually prefer not shaven for guys...but I think I'm an exception so good for you, those who do do it looks considerably more practical for us.

17. Collapse Details

Scissors, but to trim only, and only once every few months. What's appealing about looking like a pre-pubescent boy?

18. Collapse Details

Sex, Love & Relationships
    Quote Originally Posted by Volundr View Post
    Scissors, but to trim only, and only once every few months. What's appealing about looking like a pre-pubescent boy?
    I've always wondered what is so appealing about a bunch of hair, or stubs of hair, or whatever, down there. To me, it's kinda gross. (I don't mean to offend, this is just my opinion and I understand that everyone has their own preferences.) My ex didn't shave. So whenever I went down on him, there would be so much hair, and it kinda smelled (it takes more work to keep it smelling decent if you have hair I guess). Also it was more uncomfortable while having sex.
    My bf shaves and it's sooo much cleaner and nicer to go down on him!!

You hear the same argument about females. Some guys say that, when a female shaves, she looks like a pre-pubescent girl. But I hate having any hair at all there.

Personally, any hair down there is a turnoff to me. Some females are into it though.

19. Collapse Details

best thread title going 'round right now, haha.

I've been lucky enough to never have become intimately involved (on a regular basis) with men whose balls are overly-hairy. my ex and the guy I was dating last were both fairly rigorous in their pruning down below. I seem to recall my ex using the electric shaver as opposed to a naked razor, however, for fear of slipping & cutting the rather sensitive skin area down yonder.

FWIW, I had the pleasure of getting rid of all my own pubic growth in the shower today (new razor, silky smooth, etc). Now I get to experience the even bigger thrill of crossing my legs while at work later in the week to quell the random pangs of itch as buggers begin to sprout back up. ho hum

20. Collapse Details

^^That's exactly why I suggest daily shaving. If you do it every time you take a shower it's fast, and the stubble never grows back. It was itchy and uncomfortable for about a week, but then it seemed like the skin got less sensitive. I apply lotion after the shower too. That helps a lot. I totally understand the not being comfortable with the look, but third party reviews have been good, and you get a more attention. I have to do something to control it. If I leave natural I end up with an epic pube fro, it's not cool.

21. Collapse Details

I've always wanted to say this: For shizzle!
    I'm probably gonna get flamed or laughed at for this, but in the interests of harm reduction to the gonads (and perhaps pride or reputation), I'll share it anyways.

One really hot and humid summer years ago, I was 23 at the time, I tried to find a more efficient way of trimming the hedges, however, in the end, I ended up scorching the earth. Yeah... Lotion hair remover (even though it clearly stated that is wasn't to be used in that area). Never again. I felt like my nuts were generously roasted over a George Foreman grill; barbecue sauce n all. I remember walking into work like I had something shoved up my ass. The worst part though - for about a week afterwards, I had to wear boxer briefs because any remaining hair continued to have a tendency to fall off... onto the floor whenever I was wearing boxers underneath my shorts.

22. Collapse Details

I personally remove all the hair around the sack, shave most of the area and leave just a tiny bit of neatly trimmed hair above the junk so I don't look like a child. I use the bodygroom series from norelco for all of it. It's clippers designed for male grooming and I find as long as you stretch your scrotum just like you do with the skin on your face when shaving, you can get a good shave without "chewing anything up".

Also regarding hair removal products, there is one designed for guys to make their junk bald, the appropriately named Balls Balm. Tagged for size.

Spoiler for awesomeness:

23. Collapse Details

Nice, and friend of mine just had a bad experience there with the removal cream.

24. Collapse Details

Shaving? Clippers?

FUCK THAT.

Zippers have ruined any chance of getting sharp metal objects anywhere near my balls.

I think i'll take dave chappelles advice and get em waxed if i ever decide to tidy up down there. Smooth as eggs, fuck the botox though i can stand the wrinkles, not the needles .

25. Collapse Details

I use an electric razor with the guard on. I don't find hairless crotches attractive, but I don't like there to be a jungle down there either. It also looks weird on guys who have body hair already to completely go bare down south. It just looks disproportionate.

I've shaved it all off before with a razor and the itching as it grew back in was a nightmare. I prefer my guy to have trimmed hair but that's about it. As long as I'm not getting a mouth full of hair when I go down on him then it's all good.

Oh... and if your crotch smells a lot, it's called soap and water, or changing your diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast