• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone anxiety/panic attack

No problem. Just stay safe and know your limits. Oxy is my 3rd or 4th favourite drug and I adore downers, but it's one to be careful with as with any other.

If you take oxy again I suggest you just don't smoke weed with it. It will probably be a lot more enjoyable.

Yes 20mg of oxy should be fine. It will probably not do that much if you have a tolerance though, I'm supposing you do due to methadone use, but then again you will most likely still have a lot of methadone in your system. Wait for an hour in my opinion and see how you feel.

k ill wait an hour an see how i feel. i still feel slight panic or anxiety from yesterday thats hitting me in waves. ill be fine for a second an then bam i get hit with a wave of panic. this is very wierd indeed. ill tell you 1 thing im NEVER smoking weed again EVER lol.

Yes the tablet you took is a generic version of oxycodone. Pill IDing is not allowed on BL, please just use google to find out if its genuine or not there are many pill identifier websites available.

Considering you took an OP oxy, unless you defeated the time release which is very difficult, you won't be getting the whole dose at once. As I said earlier you will also have grown a tolerance due to methadone use.

oh and its has been a few days since my last methadone dose so i wouldnt think there would be very much of that in my system at all.

Yes the tablet you took is a generic version of oxycodone. Pill IDing is not allowed on BL, please just use google to find out if its genuine or not there are many pill identifier websites available.

Considering you took an OP oxy, unless you defeated the time release which is very difficult, you won't be getting the whole dose at once. As I said earlier you will also have grown a tolerance due to methadone use.

oh shit sorry about that lol. now i know. yeah i looked it up on a pill identifier but there was no picture so i jus wanted to make sure. thanks so much bro.

dude, oxy is an anxiolytic, it inhibits GABA allowing vast amounts of dopamine to accumulate in the pre-synaptic cleft (whenever high levels of dopamine are present, research shows large quantities of serotonin are present aswell. oxy and opiates should do the exact opposite to causing anxiety. however, anxiety can arrise from taking oxy because it is illegal and that can be sketch or if you take too much you could get a panic attack about OD'ing in your sleep or something.... but those are both situational anxieties

i doubt your weed was laced, and i am dubious that oxy caused your panic attack, it might have contribued but only slighty.

weed is known to cause panic attacks and anxiety in non-tolerant individuals, especially if you lie in Cali because your buds were probably fire. what do you mean by club though? like going downtown, to a party type of club?

you smoked too much, the weed was strong, and you have limited tolerance.

Last edited:
Bluelight=Harm Reduction=Kid Going To Take Pill Regardless Wants To Make Sure What It Is=CLOSED NO PILL ID=kid takes pill ends up being 200 mg morphine=bluelight=harm reduction=no pill ids= Harm Reduction?

Bluelight=Harm Reduction=Kid Going To Take Pill Regardless Wants To Make Sure What It Is=CLOSED NO PILL ID=kid takes pill ends up being 200 mg morphine=bluelight=harm reduction=no pill ids= Harm Reduction?

dude that is so un called for man. i dont need you saying shit like that right now asshole. are you trying to cause me to have another attack!!!

does that mean it makes you have anxiety attacks then?

no, the exact opposite... have you ever heard of xanax, valium or klonopin? they are used for anxiety and they also work by affecting GABA levels.

and have you ever heard of prozac or zoloft?? they are SSRI's used for depression and anxiety and work by increasing serotonin in the CNS.

Oxy is not an antiolyixic, it doesn't affect GABA levels at all. If it did, the amount of dopamine released would be reduced.

Ignore what tylannister said don't worry, he's simply pointing out a fact of BL. Stay calm, you won't have another panic attack. Take it easy, put on some chill music or watch some TV dude. You're fine.

Oxy is not an antiolyixic, it doesn't affect GABA levels at all. If it did, the amount of dopamine released would be reduced.

Ignore what tylannister said don't worry, he's simply pointing out a fact of BL. Stay calm, you won't have another panic attack. Take it easy, put on some chill music or watch some TV dude. You're fine.

ok thank you bro. you have no idea how much you are helping right now lol. your awesome my friend.

Oxy actually inhibits GABA prodction in the brain.
http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00497
The link you provided doesn't work eithe lac, but I could be wrong.

Thizzle, don't worry, you're going to be fine. Just relax an enjoy the ride. I suggest moving away from the computer or bluelight unless you start to have problems which I highly doubt will happen. Lacster and me are just quarrelling about the effects oxy has on the brain. Ignore us, it's not serious.

.......lmao that is exactly what i said!!! inhibiting GABA allows dopamine to accumulate quicker and more proficiently.

however, it seems that oxy and opiates do cause anxiety in some, and anxiolytic affect from others. this also varies from different types of opiates/opioids. however, it certainly wont give you anxiety to the extent to give you a panic attack,

and why are you telling him to completely disregard my posts? that is rude. this is stupid to. why the fuck does it matter what caused his panic attack? it probably was weed, but oxy contributed to it as well. you can't say the weed didn't cause his panic attack..

Ah - I thought you meant that it increased GABA, which would inhibit dopamine production. My bad. I still believe that oxy can produce enough dopamine to cause a panic attack though as I've experienced it, but again, I was also taking dexedrine.

Simply telling him to ignore our post because he seems to be panicking over everything, let him relax abit.

Yes lacster I've been saying that the mixture of both substances is probably what caused it from the start.

hey thanks to both of you guys abunch. you guys are both cool. im still good synthetix thank you ALOT. i just didnt like that guy said something about 200mg of morphine lol.

im jus takin it slow. 5mg pill crushed every hour. no anxiety from it. as matter of fact it feels as every minute goes by i feel LESS anxiety than this morning when i woke up. i think the weed did it for the most part to be honest lol. it makes sense cause iv had them before on weed like that but that was when i was like 12 years old lol. im 26 years old and have taken ALOT of opiats before including oxy with no attacks.